Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Can anyone name any of the actors in Suits? Sacrilege!!! I love Gina Torres. Largely because she was in "Firefly," I suppose. It's sad, but I still fondly remember the younger Nathan Fillion wearing his duster coat and knee-high boots. The memory brings a wistful smile to my face.
Gabriel Macht - my reason for watching Suits!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

spamnsparkle

It’s an old one . But look all eyes are on him!!! (Disclaimer it ain’t haznot but it could’ve been)

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Is this perfume thing with Meg real? I can't believe it is. But I had a disturbing thought ... you know how potent a smell can be triggering memories, perhaps more than any other sense ... maybe Meg wants to smell like Hazno's mother to trigger him. Now THAT would be fucking SICK.

• Sick
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Wow, that is a feast. I love that you have Polish and Italian dishes. Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla sounds yummy. In the past I just added orange zest and Grand Marnier, but I love bourbon. Do you use vanilla bean or extract?
I make my own vanilla bean paste and use that. I am a full blooded Italic (half Italian, half Slavic) so we always have to represent!

Wow. Never thought to add bourbon. I’m making my cranberry sauce shortly, and if there’s bourbon, I will try it. I’m doing 2 bags of cranberries, how much bourbon, and which Vanilla would you suggest?

ih, and I believe the adorable little girl is Meg and Joe’s. not a maternal cell in her body. And that’s on Doria.
A couple of tablespoons of the bourbon and about a tablespoon of vanilla (if you have vanilla paste it is best) then taste and adjust!

Reactions: 22

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I like this blogger, he's the same one as the video I posted upthread about the flatpacks. In this one he says they have separated

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
.m
This is what is strange to me. Just this year, Harry told Americans that the Queen told him stuff she couldn't tell anyone else. But then she presumably failed to tell him she had cancer and was dying?

I live thousands of kilometres from Windsor and have never met her but even I could tell she wasn't well and would be leaving soon.

He is a self absorbed prick who has an inflated sense of importance. He can cry harder for all I care.

-

And in other news.

Well she could have said Harry, I'm not well but given his ego and sense of entitlement he thought she only confided with him.

This evidently isn't true as only close family members were with Q when she went.

• Heart

popb1tch

"SUSSEX SURVIVORS' CLUB?"
It's going to be a case of whether the Ho survives us, not the other way round. The truth will come out in the end.

What stupid names, they all are trying to sound so brave and strong fighting in their luxury in Hollyweird. Leaders, luminaries and pioneers my backside.
They should list them as
Sucker
Fraud
Traitor
Scammer
Con Artist
Hypocrite
Groveller
Boot-Licker
Prostitute
Sleaze- Ball
The Heckler gets the $1 Million, for being the only honest man there.
That reads like the list of santa’s naughtiest reindeer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Do you think she'll miss out on the opportunity to be the centre attention?
Whatever happens now there's been such a furore that she won't "miss out", and she'll revel in the outrage this has caused. Whether she's actually present or not to receive AN AWARD doesn't eally matter. Her point has been made and her flaky Dem allies confirmed. She's been nominated for an award for heroism in highlighting RF structural racism.
Only nominated, but that's the important bit. She doesn't have to be presented with a heroism award and I doubt she or the Stoat will. They may be there in another capacity instead for the limelight, but not anti RF racism. I could be totally wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It almost looks like they skipped the clone stamp and just cut out the area from the opposite temple, flipped it, and then pasted it in as a new layer. I don't know why that would be needed though because he's not going bald on the sides. His temples are darker in the other pic but in this one after it's been filtered they look unnatural. Sometimes when I do extreme things like turning a filter all the way up or down weird things like that will happen in one area of a picture like that and I'll have to adjust different areas of it in different layers. If it's been clone stamped or pasted in, they could have done a better job.
Maybe she got at it. Either was bugging the artist/photographer until they gave up and she had to finish the job herself, or she felt that the photographer didn't do a good enough job so went ahead and 'did it better and in seconds!' I've had non-narc friends who either slapped a filter on (mostly free!) professional or professional-quality photos and claimed that they did a better job, or would ask me to do it (nope, no way), so I wouldn't expect anything less from Narcissus's grandmother.

Or it's one of their deliberately badly-done photoshops to get tongues wagging. More headlines, more victimhood, more social media comments, more kill right to freedom of speech/expression!

Most of their efforts seem like they're just trying to provoke us so they (and an entire lobby of similar gruesome people) can get all public opinion shut down forever. They've hinted at and openly said wtte so many times now.

• Sick
  • Heart

peradetlic

VIP Member
For us hung-over folk, can you expand on what you are saying? I don't get it. Thank's muchly.

If Chuck gives title to Charlote instead of Edward, as it was public for a long time that it would be, he is a cunt of the first order and I wouldn't be sorry for anything he gets from his cunty son and dil. But I have a shred of hope that the article is just a probe to see how public would react if the title goes to Lottie.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Of course Harry is looking like shit, losing weight and depressed. His wife told him to leave his family that loved him, his friends that protected him all those years, burn all bridges and move to the USA where they would be treated like real royalty, have people throw money at them and be much more popular than William and Kate.

Three years have gone by.

Didn't happen.
Yes and on top of that, he's got a book coming out (and two more in the pipeline), a cringy documentary, and he's betting on Betterup as the tech industry is laying off staff.

• Haha
  • Heart