Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
BiB,
as reported in Feb 2021, “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have already been removed from their positions as President and Vice President of the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust.

But… Harry is still peripherally involved because BetterUp are listed as one of the “Principal funders and supporters” of the QCT
This is confusing because the Stoat and his Ho are currently listed on websites as being President and VP of the QCT, as well as on Wikipedia which I thought was reliable.

On some websites there is no President or Vice President named at all, only Chris Kelly CEO. The only named President and Vice President on some websites are the Stoat and Ho, and if the Stoat and Ho aren't down as P and VP nobody is named and there's a void. As far as I can see they have not been replaced.

It should be easy to see who the P and VP of this important organisation are, but it's not only not easy, it's impossible. I hope the post isn't being kept open for the Stoat.

Bugga.Up is heavily promoted as working with QCT, which I find sinister given that the Stoat is a Misinformation Chimp and has connections to shut down unwelcome questions.

To honour the Stoat heroic stand against RF racism and their £32M wedding, jewels and holidays, these two frauds are nominated for a racism award against the Head of The Commonwealth which represents a myriad of nations. You couldn't make it up.

In other words, given that all Roads Lead To the Ho and she's the only important point at issue here, the RF are racist because they asked about Fake Ffark. Never mind that the RF Commonwealth embraces millions of POC, it''s the mangy dried up Ho and her fake stomach that matters. Ergo, the RF are racist.
She really is the centre of the universe, and is unable to lift her boss-eyed glare above her wormy nose and see things as they really are.
I can't see them accepting this award, but they don't need to now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I can tell you this bizarrely, (OH is a Scot). wash the hair of sporran never the hide, no shampoo, then swing it outside , dab with a cloth for excess moisture, comb very gently. Never wash a Kilt. Once boots are polished , to get really glossy shine, they should be buffed with a shin bone of a stag .!!
(These jobs are not my department btw !)
Never?! You mean, like, never ever?! 🤢

The stakes have been raised...

There is only one man who can save us...

View attachment 1754993
I’d love to see him in a waistcoat doing a mini Southgate pose!

Come on, Lions 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 and Dragons! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Ours is :

Appetizers (others are bringing so I’m not sure what)

Turkey
Brown turkey gravy
Dressing (bread stuffing cooked in a pan)
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes with brown sugar streusel
Roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and cranberries
Homemade Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla
Canned cranberry jelly
Roasted asparagus with balsamic drizzle
Stuffed cabbage rolls
Kielbasa and sauerkraut
Meatballs and sausage in marinara sauce
Stuffed shells
Eggplant parmigiana

Pumpkin pie
Chocolate cream pie
Apple pie
Lemon meringue pie
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes

ETA: forgot cornbread casserole

My immediate family is 30 people, so we have a feast!
My partner always roasts the Brussels sprouts too

Mmmm apple pie and custard

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Ah, actually I didn't know he pretended he didn't pull the trigger. They had an ammunitions person on site who was supposed to deal with safety I think?

I've had an unloaded gun held to my head as a child and it doesn't feel very nice. It's sensory having that metal next to your temple and knowing the barrel has been used before.
Yes, he is trying to blame the ammunitions person. Nonetheless, ALWAYS check a weapon yourself to see if it is clear. In any shooting environment, including gun safety, no matter who hands someone a weapon, they are responsible for checking and confirmin it is clear. There is no excuse for baldwin pointing a weapon at humans let alone pulling the trigger.

Wow, that gun to the temple would have made a huge impression on anyone, sorry that happened to you.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
@VC10 It’s sweet with a smooth, creamy texture and spices in it include Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger and sometimes Allspice. Pumpkin is actually in the squash family and it comes puréed in a can. It’s really delicious, but like anything, not everyone is going to like it.
I'll have to try it one day 😀

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
How a (future) Queen sends a message; she learned well by watching her late majesty who used her clothes and jewelry to throw shade or pay honour to whatever occasion. She's nice and has basic respect for her fellow human. She's nice to her family and loyal. The Princess of Wales just checkmated the Fake HoWives of Monteshitshow with this one!View attachment 1751858💜💜 Real Royals wear purple.
Karma is a bitch but VoldeSmeg is a bigger one.

Loud and clear... now let's see what the tiaras say later! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🫖🫖🫖
An absolute World away from that sack tied in the middle hoe, 3,600 miles away.

• Heart
  • Haha

Meemew

VIP Member
Hey @ChaoticArtist

I’m so sorry to hear about your mum’s health problems, I hope very much it proves to be benign and I’m so sorry your narc relatives are making things worse. I hope things get better and you are able to find some work. Is there any way you can get any support/help in the mean time? Samaritans equivalent? I used to phone them at difficult points and sometimes it just helped to have a rant about the horrible people in my life. Anyway, thinking of you and sending healing, helpful vibes.

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
To all our American Tattlers (happy thanksgiving eve 😁), this is completely off topic but I'd quite like a complete run down of your thanksgiving menus (pretty please).

Also, what is gravy? And why isn't it brown like what we have here in the UK? Please and thankyou.

(DanDan is on a low sodium diet and lives vicariously through others food)
Love this holiday…same menu every year. Roast turkey, with bread,celery, onion, carrot dressing. Mashed potatoes. Sweet potatoes. Southern Green beans with bacon, homemade cranberries, salad, pumpin pie and pecan pie with whipped cream.

I make my turkey with half and half…so it’s beige not brown.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

shellie

VIP Member
Does anyone have a subscription to the Herald Sun.
Just read a headline that HMQ had been fighting bone cancer for the past year.
Is it myeloma?
Apparently it's in a new book, H's?

Also noticed that some people think the girl that Camilla talks to about her bracelet and the girl she hugs are the same girl. They are not, one has a dress with light coloured top underneath and the other one has a orangey top with skirt.
The UK Sun has it on the front page as well. It was pretty clear she had something wrong with her in the last picture. People had been talking about her hands and in the picture, her eyes were bloodshot. According to the paper, the news comes from some book that is coming out about her by a friend of Phillip who said they 'heard it'.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
It’s all about safety, safety, safety! Young kids who want to hunt here, have to take a hunter safety course. I learned all I needed to in the Army. I will say as an owner, that having one means you MUST be responsible. And, I will say too, that there is something very empowering about confidently firing one. I love going to the range to shoot. Once you overcome your fear of a handgun, you will respect it and truly respect the huge responsibility you have with owning one.
While I’d rather repel an intruder with harsh language, 😆 it’s comforting knowing if I ever needed to use it, I would not hesitate.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Is it myeloma?
Lady C said as a much.

As I understand it, bone cancer is generally a secondary cancer.
What the primary cancer is or was is anyone's guess.

• Sad
  • Heart

flower1959

That footage! You can see the aides rushing to usher them into the other room but then it was too late as the Queen was then heading into the other room so they then had to hold Haz and TW back into their proper ranks… after the Queen, Charles etc. Haz should have known, and respected, his rank but obviously she knows best (not).
Is that not what they wanted? ..........To be seen to be in the party of Senior Royals ....... if so does that mean they achieved what they wanted? If so that makes me :sick:. Would love to know if they faced any consequences for their deplorable actions.......

• Sick

Vanelope

VIP Member
Ours is :

Appetizers (others are bringing so I’m not sure what)

Turkey
Brown turkey gravy
Dressing (bread stuffing cooked in a pan)
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes with brown sugar streusel
Roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and cranberries
Homemade Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla
Canned cranberry jelly
Roasted asparagus with balsamic drizzle
Stuffed cabbage rolls
Kielbasa and sauerkraut
Meatballs and sausage in marinara sauce
Stuffed shells
Eggplant parmigiana

Pumpkin pie
Chocolate cream pie
Apple pie
Lemon meringue pie
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes
And that is for how many? 4? Or 44? I’m not great at estimating food.

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Might be the only way she'll get to wear a crown. Or even a tiara again. :LOL:

View attachment 1759648
You can send a pic of your dog or cat into some artist I’ve seen online, and have them painted with all kinds of royal regalia! I think it would be hilarious to have my Sadie Mae painted in a HUGE Marie Antoinette wig with a wee bit of cake frosting at the corners of her mouth! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Is it myeloma?

Also noticed that some people think the girl that Camilla talks to about her bracelet and the girl she hugs are the same girl. They are not, one has a dress with light coloured top underneath and the other one has a orangey top with skirt.

• Heart