Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That walkabout was her lowest point, she was being controlled and ignored and managed by everyone and you could tell she was struggling with the narrative not going the way she wanted it. The flowers she couldn’t lay herself taken by aides, being ignored by the PPW who stayed away from her, intimidated by Catherine’s furious power stomp, cut off from Netflix cameras. No wonder she was wobbly.

One blurry paparazzi photo behind the king at bp she was criticised over and claims of photoshop.

Not invited to the big wig reception.

At the funeral she didn’t know about the candle so all her efforts there ruined. She managed her one tear pose but nothing else was managed and when they finally got in the car to leave she looked resigned and he was fed up.

Back in the states she’s more confident, I don’t think she will want to be back for the coronation, as in her mind she gets so little
I will always laugh when I watch the clip of her refusing to let go of the flowers and then realising the cameras are on her, she does a sort of half curtsey at the guy (Lee Thompson) after snapping at him, and then thanks him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
For those interested in tiaras:

There was the occasion of the 50th Anniversary of the Investiture of Charles as Prince of Wales.

Never forgot
View attachment 1753944

Meant to be HMTQ, Charles (as PoW), Camilla (as his spouse), William (future PoW) and Catherine (W's spouse) viewing at this point.
Too good not to share the footage again

What was that expression that William made when he'd turned back to look at the Gruesomes (around 0.26)? To me it looks like he turned around, saw Smegs making 👀 at him and quickly turned back begging all the Gods everywhere for protection 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder what’s perfume Catherine wears. I bet she smells gorgeous.

eta: I wonder if the children get to stay up a bit later and see her getting all dressed up. Can you imagine!
I did a quick Google and it doesn't look like there is anything solid to say which perfume Catherine wears.

There was one article that said Catherine (and I would say other members of the RF) don't wear perfume to official or state events in case they offend people.

There were a few articles saying Catherine wears Orange Blossom by Jo Malone in her private life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What was that expression that William made when he'd turned back to look at the Gruesomes (around 0.26)? To me it looks like he turned around, saw Smegs making 👀 at him and quickly turned back begging all the Gods everywhere for protection 😂😂
And Catherine and Camilla making small talk and trying not to look round and keep a straight face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Making Pumpkin Pie for Turkey 🦃 Day tomorrow is what I’ve always done, but today it will be blueberry 🫐 with little wild blueberries from Maine!
And no! “Making pie” is NOT a phrase from Smegs dictionary of sexual cooking euphemisms 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If she ever ran for office, I think we’d see a lot of her Uvalde footage. From the other side, using it to show she showed up with Netflix to make a buck off the bodies of those poor dead children. This is another reason I’m a flatpack Truther. A mother could not have been so souless to use this tragedy as did Rachel, the Devil’s Duchess.
590A5554-8D74-4B13-8A0E-DABC05A91C6A.png

• Heart
  • Sick
I think she realised, even back then, that she wasn't the star she wanted to be 'just because marrying the prince'. She thought she will tell ppl what to do, instead she was being told what to do. And in public.
The video from the previous tweet, the 'thank you I appreciate it' for the flowers like she was someone special and a staff came to help her. But I think she knows.
All she is doing is portraits herself of importance and knowledge.

But what did she actually did so far?

H was lobbing for her for voice-overs, got one. Now she's saying she will never go back acting route (Becauae obv no ones interested to give her the acting/voice over job)
Some lousy podcast millions are doing on various platforms..
Children book which like every youtuber done by now too...

All she does are washed celebrities trying to stay relevant, some here and there speeches no know or cares about (like the one she admitted shes a fraud lying on castings she's Caucasian and in union to get roles)
She is exactly where she was before marrying H. Yes with more money but no importance at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is anyone else just open-mouthed-slack-jawed wondering why the duck anyone would leave the fairytale palace, carriages and amazing jewels to go and squat on the Ellen show?

I mean, if you were truly a homebody (like me!), I could understand leaving to live a genuinely private life, but WTF? why would anyone who loves publicity and being "a star" leave?

Did she really believe she could outshine our monarchy?

🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅

Oh I just. cannot. breathe.

😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is just too funny.

#from palaces to d list podcasts
#from state banquets to slutdrops and squats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I am happy to announce that I have not listened to a single one of her podcasts.

But I keep track of their flopping. Always.

US:
1669220039534.png

UK:
1669220122102.png

Canada:
1669220461169.png

What happened Canada? Did the bots not get paid?

Australia, New Zealand, Ireland:

Not in the Top 100.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Making Pumpkin Pie for Turkey 🦃 Day tomorrow is what I’ve always done, but today it will be blueberry 🫐 with little wild blueberries from Maine!
And no! “Making pie” is NOT a phrase from Smegs dictionary of sexual cooking euphemisms 😆
I've never tried a pumpkin pie . Never tasted pumpkin....is it like a Marrow in taste?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Is anyone else just open-mouthed-slack-jawed wondering why the duck anyone would leave the fairytale palace, carriages and amazing jewels to go and squat on the Ellen show?

I mean, if you were truly a homebody (like me!), I could understand leaving to live a genuinely private life, but WTF? why would anyone who loves publicity and being "a star" leave?

Did she really believe she could outshine our monarchy?

🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅

Oh I just. cannot. breathe.

😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is just too funny.

#from palaces to d list podcasts
#from state banquets to slutdrops and squats

Yep me, completely agree - she has spectacularly failed. You just had to look at last night which has to be the final nail in her 'royal' coffin.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
With regard to the podcast...

I'm reminded of the old joke...

Have you heard the music in the new Andrew Lloyd Webber musical?
Probably.

• Haha
  • Heart
I've never tried a pumpkin pie . Never tasted pumpkin....is it like a Marrow in taste?
@VC10 It’s sweet with a smooth, creamy texture and spices in it include Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger and sometimes Allspice. Pumpkin is actually in the squash family and it comes puréed in a can. It’s really delicious, but like anything, not everyone is going to like it. You have to add condensed milk, eggs and the spices and then bake it in a flaky pie crust.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
@VC10 It’s sweet with a smooth, creamy texture and spices in it include Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger and sometimes Allspice. Pumpkin is actually in the squash family and it comes puréed in a can. It’s really delicious, but like anything, not everyone is going to like it.
I'll have to try it one day 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@VC10 It’s sweet with a smooth, creamy texture and spices in it include Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger and sometimes Allspice. Pumpkin is actually in the squash family and it comes puréed in a can. It’s really delicious, but like anything, not everyone is going to like it. You have to add condensed milk, eggs and the spices and then bake it in a flaky pie crust.
Ah, but you forgot the dark rum, and the chopped crystallized ginger sprinked over the crust. It's yummy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.