Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those interested in tiaras:

There was the occasion of the 50th Anniversary of the Investiture of Charles as Prince of Wales.

Never forgot
View attachment 1753944

Meant to be HMTQ, Charles (as PoW), Camilla (as his spouse), William (future PoW) and Catherine (W's spouse) viewing at this point.
Too good not to share the footage again

Jeez look at her, legs akimbo as usual. Always ready for ‘action’!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Shouldn't the aim of a podcast to be growing in numbers, at 69 and 94 respectively on USA and UK charts.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Watching the clip again, and just thinking wouldn't you love to be able to read the minds of all of the others there, including the two guys who had to try to usher H&M to where they should be.

Everyone else thinking about them - 'you can't do anything' 🤣

83B2DE6D-D40C-4E2C-9BD1-766C015CF6FF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can sing this all day. I’m making cake, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie and this is my soundtrack on repeat. She’s so full 0f tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think their biggest contradiction is their ridiculous take on Feminism. Their whole “ brand” goes against the principles of Feminism.

On Oprah , they claimed M helped H to escape the ‘ evil BRF’ and begin his life . With Netflix , they wish to show ‘ their love story ‘ created the fairytale ending.

HAVE WE NOT BEEN TELLING GIRLS for the last 30/ 40 years…You are NOT responsible for someone else’s happiness, & Your life does NOT start when you meet ‘ your significant other ‘ …..Your life begins with YOU.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think their biggest contradiction is their ridiculous take on Feminism.

On Oprah , they claimed M helped H to escape the ‘ evil BRF’ and begin his life . With Netflix , they wish to show ‘ their love story ‘ created the fairytale ending.

HAVE WE NOT BEEN TELLING GIRLS for the last 30/ 40 years…You are NOT responsible for someone else’s happiness, & Your life does NOT start when you meet ‘ your significant other ‘ …..Your life begins with YOU.
Yes. But what is MeMe without Haz and the titles. Can anyone name any of the actors in Suits? She got where she his with a man, and has done nothing else. She has no impact. She hasn't built anything, nothing she does has a lasting consequence.

Also, she has done nothing without the men in her life: her father payed for her education - not her mother; an uncle got her the job at the Embassy; her ex husband got her Hollywood parts; her actual husband got her world fame. Nothing was ever done by her or by teaming up with women.

She is no one without her title, she is no one without Haz. Hence her urgency to be everywhere before he finds his freedom from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Jeez look at her, legs akimbo as usual. Always ready for ‘action’!
Just watching the Investiture anniversary footage again, it looks like Reek and Captain Obvious are still trying to follow the senior royals in, even after Charles has had a word with them. Look how reluctant they seem to follow the equerry that hurries over. It ends up with two aides pretty much corralling them towards the door and then making them wait until the seniors went through. How embarrassing they both are.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think you can tell by the look on Harry’s face as Charles approaches that he knows they shouldn’t be there.
And Smegz oh so casually attempts to cut in front of Camilla, William and Catherine under the guise of chatting to Charles and wanting to continue the conversation

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
And Smegz oh so casually attempts to cut in front of Camilla, William and Catherine under the guise of chatting to Charles and wanting to continue the conversation
you can see them thinking " she will HAVE to go...." 🤣🤣💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes!

Just thinking back to the queen's funeral also, they tried to cut in front of W&C and the children, while leaving the service at Westminster Abbey, if I remember correctly.

And of course the charging between the seats while she was dressed as a green goblin at their last engagement before they left the U.K. for er...better things. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes!

Just thinking back to the queen's funeral also, they tried to cut in front of W&C and the children, while leaving the service at Westminster Abbey, if I remember correctly.

And of course the charging between the seats while she was dressed as a green goblin at their last engagement before they left the U.K. for er...better things. 😁
Don't forget the stagger-about at Windsor - hicc!🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg this made me laugh out loud ahhahahhhhahhhaaahhahaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meghan claimed to be Caucasian when it benefited her
Now she plays down her white heritage because it is more beneficial to her to be black
She used her father to pay for her education but claims to be self made
She has used her feminine wiles to seduce men to get where she wants to be but claims to be a feminist
She claims to be kind and yet bullies people and has disrespected the eldery Queen and Duke of Ed, deeply hurt the rest of the Royal family and her own family. And she returned her wedding rings in the mail!!!!
She claims to be a philanthropist and wants to be lauded as such, and yet she hasn't really done much to warrant being on that world platform with the real great philanthropists except to get publicity for herself and her empty gestures.
She preaches about being authentic...................................................Bronzer, weaves, pretending to be nice.
She claims to be charitable and yet set up her foundations so the money flow can be hidden.
She preaches about carbon footprints etc .........................private jets everywhere.

Need I go on??
She stole 3m from baby elephants!!!!!! 🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
That walkabout was her lowest point, she was being controlled and ignored and managed by everyone and you could tell she was struggling with the narrative not going the way she wanted it. The flowers she couldn’t lay herself taken by aides, being ignored by the PPW who stayed away from her, intimidated by Catherine’s furious power stomp, cut off from Netflix cameras. No wonder she was wobbly.

One blurry paparazzi photo behind the king at bp she was criticised over and claims of photoshop.

Not invited to the big wig reception.

At the funeral she didn’t know about the candle so all her efforts there ruined. She managed her one tear pose but nothing else was managed and when they finally got in the car to leave she looked resigned and he was fed up.

Back in the states she’s more confident, I don’t think she will want to be back for the coronation, as in her mind she gets so little

• Heart
Reactions: 44
That walkabout was her lowest point, she was being controlled and ignored and managed by everyone and you could tell she was struggling with the narrative not going the way she wanted it. The flowers she couldn’t lay herself taken by aides, being ignored by the PPW who stayed away from her, intimidated by Catherine’s furious power stomp, cut off from Netflix cameras. No wonder she was wobbly.

One blurry paparazzi photo behind the king at bp she was criticised over and claims of photoshop.

Not invited to the big wig reception.

At the funeral she didn’t know about the candle so all her efforts there ruined. She managed her one tear pose but nothing else was managed and when they finally got in the car to leave she looked resigned and he was fed up.

Back in the states she’s more confident, I don’t think she will want to be back for the coronation, as in her mind she gets so little
KC needs to be able to concentrate at the Coronation and not wonder what Smeg is up to.Just think...having to fumble under all those coronation robes to twitch his tie to calm himself !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.