Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the split rumours are more fabrications to keep people talking. Reek is too far down the rabbit hole, plus he is a total selfish, egotistical tosser.

Marketing mummy again.....

I watched this with the sound off, focussing in on 43's expressions, it seems she's trying VERY hard to prove how happy she is. Perm-a-grin central. And Hazno's face when she puts her head on his shoulder? Not a loved-up husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A nasty cokehead who can play the piano, big bleeping deal. I don't think he talked to his mum for years, I can see why he would find common-ground with a woman who doesn't talk to her family.
He is an ugly,fat,yesterday freak, his arse should have been sewn up years ago.

Disloyal ,arse crawling Goblin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just heard back from the complaint I made regarding the Mirror story with that awful photoshopped picture of PoW.
They have rejected the complaint:
we did not consider that any possible editing of the photograph rendered the article significantly inaccurate, distorted or misleading, and therefore in need of correction. As such, we did not identify sufficient grounds to investigate a possible breach of Clause 1.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Just heard back from the complaint I made regarding the Mirror story with that awful photoshopped picture of PoW.
we did not consider that any possible editing of the photograph rendered the article significantly inaccurate, distorted or misleading, and therefore in need of correction. As such, we did not identify sufficient grounds to investigate a possible breach of Clause 1.
The Daily Mirror a bunch of anti Royal left wing, wankers.

Cunts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
They will witch and moan about something that ended 160 years ago but ignore actual slavery and trafficking still happening today in Africa, the Middle East, Russia and China.
If the royal family and British media pushes back strongly about structural racism (ie not contemporary individuals racism) it’s only going to inflame Jamaica and other commonwealth countries anger. And the demands for compensation/reparations. Look at how in India there is a lot of outrage about the Crown Jewels being wrongly taken (given with a gun to the head) to colonizers.

Arguing against the legacy of structural racism/colonialism/colonization could be a huge global mess and bad look as a PR campaign.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But how would you ever trust a photo they published again? I guess it's quite a minor thing and may have upset Catherine at first until she laughed it off.

There should be such a thing of journalistic integrity however.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If the royal family and British media pushes back strongly about structural racism (ie not contemporary individuals racism) it’s only going to inflame Jamaica and other commonwealth countries anger. And the demands for compensation/reparations. Look at how in India there is a lot of outrage about the Crown Jewels being wrongly taken (given with a gun to the head) to colonizers.

Arguing against the legacy of structural racism/colonialism/colonization could be a huge global mess and bad look as a PR campaign.
Oh that's interesting, thank you. I've always felt a bit confused about structural and institutional.

Isn't the wrong focus placed on teaching history though? I've always felt that the majority of our ancesters would behave badly if they thought they could get away with it. So the emphasis on widespread human crimes, what they thought they would gain and what the outcome was.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if this was why Beatrice suddenly did a couple of things representing the RF so she could remain on the list :unsure:
I think over the years she has also been in attendance at garden parties, would this also count?

Reactions: 20
Is this new? Perhaps they are pretending to split in order to sell Harry's book as everyone and his dog knows no one will touch anything that lines Markle's shallow pockets

According to Neil Sean Harry didn't know what the award was for and now's he's realised that, he's not happy.

Are they just throwing rubbish out there to deceive us?? Or is he really seeing the light??

Lol also ofc Sussex squad is leaving twitter. Elon said he's getting rid of the bots
I have just watched a slightly longer clip of this video and IMO Meghan's smile looks very fake as she is trying to prove how happy she is but I am just not getting those vibes whatsoever and at one point her mask slips and she looks away from the camera for a split second and then looks at somebody off camera and then puts on the fake smile/laugh combination again. Also Harry doesn't look like he has been getting that much sleep recently as the bags under his eyes look terrible and I noticed that he looked away from the camera quite a few times and was not maintaining eye contact with the camera which to me made it feel like he uncomfortable, distracted or he was trying to hide something. To me they don't look loved up at all as the fake smiles are trying to show us how happy they are but it just comes across as a couple who can't stand to be in each others presence and when she puts her head on his shoulder he just looks uncomfortable and it almost looks like it is a cry for help as it feels like he is saying "get this women off me". Harry is certainty not a husband who is thriving as he looks exhausted, is completely washed out and he looks completely fed up. All I see is a couple who are pretending to be happily married for the cameras but behind the scenes and off camera they are both deeply unhappy within the marriage.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
They will witch and moan about something that ended 160 years ago but ignore actual slavery and trafficking still happening today in Africa, the Middle East, Russia and China.

ETA: I will give Eugenie credit for actually working to bring attention to human trafficking and fighting it
Of course they will conveniently ignore all that - because they'd get told to go duck themselves by nations that are enabling modern day slavery and there's no personal kudos to them , in it.

Cunts and Hypocrites.

That's what these ' sort' of people are.

Anything to get at Great Britain , The Commonwealth , etc. Its jealousy too.

I have just watched a slightly longer clip of this video and IMO Meghan's smile looks very fake as she is trying to prove how happy she is but I am just not getting those vibes whatsoever and at one point her mask slips and she looks away from the camera for a split second and then looks at somebody off camera and then puts on the fake smile/laugh combination again. Also Harry doesn't look like he has been getting that much sleep recently as the bags under his eyes look terrible and I noticed that he looked away from the camera quite a few times and was not maintaining eye contact with the camera which to me made it feel like he uncomfortable, distracted or he was trying to hide something. To me they don't look loved up at all as the fake smiles are trying to show us how happy they are but it just comes across as a couple who can't stand to be in each others presence and when she puts her head on his shoulder he just looks uncomfortable and it almost looks like it is a cry for help as it feels like he is saying "get this women off me". Harry is certainty not a husband who is thriving as he looks exhausted, is completely washed out and he looks completely fed up. All I see is a couple who are pretending to be happily married for the cameras but behind the scenes and off camera they are both deeply unhappy within the marriage.
Good! It serves the pair of cunts right.😎😎😎

May they stay unhappily together for DECADES and DECADES 😀😀😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I sincerely hope they are both very unhappy and miserable as to the way things have turned out and with their marriage, all due to their own making of self importance, greed and petty spitefulness.

I hope they do stay together and have a very long and miserable life of together but not together.

Reactions: 28
I thought Di & Elton had a fall out, but didn't know why.
Screenshot_20221121-115234.png
Screenshot_20221121-115222.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I sincerely hope they are both very unhappy and miserable as to the way things have turned out and with their marriage, all due to their own making of self importance, greed and petty spitefulness.

I hope they do stay together and have a very long and miserable life of together but not together.
I don't want them to be miserable, I'd like them to understand they don't represent the British public as they have opted out, had a £31 million wedding funded for by UK and should be grateful for this.

I don't know what the racism accusation is about but highly doubt it was YO BRO YOU GOIN WITH A NIGGA. It may have been a mild enquiry about the child's appearance out of curiosity.

I thought Di & Elton had a fall out, but didn't know why.
View attachment 1748312View attachment 1748313
Yeah. Weird, Diana had some sort of loyalty to the RF until she was gone.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think over the years she has also been in attendance at garden parties, would this also count?
As a non working royal her place as a counsellor of state is based on the line of succession. Beatrice doesn't represent the monarch when she goes to charitable events she is there in a personal capacity I understand. Whereas if she does garden parties it's cos the monarch has asked her to. I do like her and think she could help with duties as the Kents and Gloucesters get older.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't want them to be miserable, I'd like them to understand they don't represent the British public as they have opted out, had a £31 million wedding funded for by UK and should be grateful for this.

I don't know what the racism accusation is about but highly doubt it was YO BRO YOU GOIN WITH A NIGGA. It may have been a mild enquiry about the child's appearance out of curiosity.

Yeah. Weird, Diana had some sort of loyalty to the RF until she was gone.
This so called award via the Kennedy cun t is quiet concerning since they are still a respected, high profile family and Will the average Murican believe in all this hyped up shite, I cannot grasp why they are vilifying the RF and I think it I s very unfair and very undemocratic.

What reception will W and C get is my concern after this bleeping shitshow.

If the ginger cun t accepts this award on those terms he must be totally rejected by old flap ears including loss of all titles and no further invitations to anything Royal he really will have scraped the bottom of the barrel this time.

It's time for the Monarchy,the press and our Goverment to stand up and be counted.

I am bleeping fuming today

• Wow
Reactions: 40
“Thank you Elton for entertaining people around the world” they say. Should have added “but why didn’t you quit singing about 20 years ago?” Don’t get me wrong, in his heyday I was a fan, even now I still have some of his LP’s, but he should have retired gracefully long, long ago. I’ve almost suffered perforated eardrums listening to him ‘sing’ at the various royal events he’s been invited to recently.

Much like his brown-nosed mates - Sparry and TW, he should realise his time is up and quietly go away. Unfortunately all three crave money and publicity too much to do this.

Please God don’t let us have to put up with the Gruesomes banging out the same tune (stories) year, after year, after year until they metamorphosise into Elton, wigs and all. 🤦‍♀️
"I'm Dill Dandin" anyone???😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This so called award via the Kennedy cun t is quiet concerning since they are still a respected, high profile family and Will the average Murican believe in all this hyped up shite, I cannot grasp why they are vilifying the RF and I think it I s very unfair and very undemocratic.

If the ginger cun t accepts this award on those terms he must be totally rejected by old flap ears including loss of all titles and no further invitations to anything Royal he really will have scraped the bottom of the barrel this time.

It's time for the Monarchy,the press and our Goverment to stand up and be counted.

Those bleeping grifting rat-bags, bleeping orange spangle & as for that 110-volt old hoe , the last time I saw a boat-race like that, a jockey was trying to feed it some sugar cubes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

That would be a complete cut off though if they pretended the reason they left was because of racism. There would be no chance they could cling onto their titles, titles for their children or admiration.

So if Harry states it publicly via this award, that's it, game over.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.