Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix wants all the scandal, harkles need a bigger candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question but what is CAS squad?

Reactions: 16
I don't watch him anymore. I really dislike the new format and there is very little, if any, analysis. Too bad, because I used to look forward to his videos.

Reactions: 43
The article is from 2010 so someone has tried to expose her but not been believed

Reactions: 28
I don't think he'll be allowed back in unless the book was scrapped completely. It would be a pre-requisite for any such plans. Would you let someone back into the fold with them having released a known vanilla version of a book to satisfy contractual obligations but which left out all the juicy bits? It would give him too much leverage once he is back in via withholding those parts i.e. give me what I want or I will release the full version, warts and all. He has no hand as such and has boxed himself into.a corner.

When he signed those contracts he was really signing away any hope of reconciliation. It was an event horizon in a way. Once you go past the point of no return you can never ever, no matter how good your PR is, go back. His problem is that once you've cultivated a reputation of being a liar then no matter how true any bombshells are they will always be side eyed anyway. It is such a master class in fecking up I am trying to get my head around how badly they fumbled it all.

Reactions: 68
I don't watch him anymore. I really dislike the new format and there is very little, if any, analysis. Too bad, because I used to look forward to his videos.
Yes, I got used to the 'sat at a desk' format. Can't seem to adapt so well to the new look.

8 minutes was about right too. When I see it's an hour long, I jump to certain bits to get the gist. That goes for all videos posted here though - if they're over 10 mins, I give them a swerve.

On that subject, another massive 'thanks' to @mardymare who always posts Lady C videos with a detailed summary underneath. If others could do the same (big ask, I know), it would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: 48
I liked his short (less than 15 mins) videos. The long live videos are boring and repetitive so I don’t watch him much now.

Reactions: 36
I liked his short (less than 15 mins) videos. The long live videos are boring and repetitive so I don’t watch him much now.
Yes, it's a shame. I used to look forward to his videos too.
Saddo alert !

While we're talking videos, what happened to Trevor Coult ?
Someone mentioned he was off YouTube but there was little said about it by anyone else.
The "Why not ? It's free" used to amuse me

Reactions: 23
He's fucked, he got a huge advance from Spotify and Netflix which he's spent. They have control and they, particularly Netflix, need to see a return. Hawwys only way out is to return the advance, which he can't do.

Reactions: 45
Slightly off-topic, but anyone else (mostly talking to the men here) think According2Taz is getting hotter by the second? Got a little crush on her ... I suspect she might be a bit of a nightmare to live with, but I find that kinda hot from a distance.

Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched him for ages, I didn’t realise he was gone. Maybe he’s been getting too much grief from sugars and is having a break (I know they’re morons but after a while their relentless bullshit does make you want to switch off)

Reactions: 16
I think his channel on YT has been demonetised. He’s moved over to Rumble and is posting more there.

Reactions: 18
Trevor is still on YT. He hasn't done any harkle videos lately

Reactions: 21
My first thought when I saw the article about them wanting to reconcile with the royal family was that it was motivated by money & realising no one is interested in them on their own, but I'm wondering now if maybe they know somebody has some interesting information about them or the kids & are thinking that if they were back in the family it might be kept quiet. I've read on here a few times about the royal family being able to stop the press reporting on certain things

Reactions: 36
Wonder if this is true & they are finally realising they are nothing without the royal family

I'm baffled with Cunts, media etc. Do they really think CuntExit would be reversable? After all past and future shit? And even if it is, does anyone think that KC3 or PoW would let Cunts be in public anymore?!?

Reactions: 30
I'm baffled with Cunts, media etc. Do they really think CuntExit would be reversable? After all past and future shit? And even if it is, does anyone think that KC3 or PoW would let Cunts be in public anymore?!?
Meghan will be on QVC within 5 years selling dolls.

Reactions: 45
i am in no doubt that TW is a lying scheming narcissist who would say or do anything to show herself in a good light, but what if The Grand Old Oprah has told her that to make your childhood out to be dysfunctional and poverty stricken is the way to garner support (as TGOO herself appears to have done)? Still despise the Stoats and wish the wrath of the Kraken (and mega karma) to come down upon them soon.

Reactions: 27
Wonder if this is true & they are finally realising they are nothing without the royal family
View attachment 1634610
In this article it says There are fears the final version ‘might not go down well with the public’ in the wake of the Queen’s death
That’s their main concern, not their own family. They are scared everyone will finally see what they truly are like

Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.