Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to be in trouble for not mentioning how beautiful Smeg is or how much in love the Snarkles are.
Has her ‘partner’ in their beautiful love story popped up again in any other podcast apart from the first one with Serena? I thought he might get a cameo roll in each one, just to remind everyone about her ‘royal connection’, but I fear he may be having trouble learning his one line. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has her ‘partner’ in their beautiful love story popped up again in any other podcast apart from the first one with Serena? I thought he might get a cameo roll in each one, just to remind everyone about her ‘royal connection’, but I fear he may be having trouble learning his one line. 😜
He really is the tit on her shoe isn‘t he. Dumb duck! A bleeping Prince….born into one of the richest families in the world, certainly one of the most famous…with the best and brightest at his disposal…and he’s been reduced to an invisible man…by a bleeping basic Valley Girl!

His family warned him…but nooooooooo…he knew best!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm bleeping livid. Went into the Kindle app on my phone (android). No longer usable with Android because of some Google play store policy. Had it linked to my Amazon account.. bleeping SHITHOUSE 😭😭😭😭😭
You should be able to read on a laptop or tablet too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I'm bleeping livid. Went into the Kindle app on my phone (android). No longer usable with Android because of some Google play store policy. Had it linked to my Amazon account.. bleeping SHITHOUSE 😭😭😭😭😭
You have to buy it on the Amazon account (website, not the app), it will then show in your Kindle library. Very annoying, but works that way.

Reactions: 18
This doesn't quite make sense to me as if they were bullying staff, why would the staff be upset about them leaving?
It does if they were suddenly going to be out of a job, rather than leaving at their leisure.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
What's he up to now, is he only doing TV work? Thought he'd gone a bit quiet

This doesn't quite make sense to me as if they were bullying staff, why would the staff be upset about them leaving?

People get upset when they lose their job perhaps.

I definitely think there’s some Harry Potter movies in there too.

Harry Pothead and the Philanthropist’s nauseating tone
Harry Pothead and the echo chamber of secrets
Harry Pothead and the press that Haz can ban
Harry Pothead and the gob of misfire
Harry Plotter and the Gobshite Liar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The staff would have got a good severance though - I can think of several jobs I would have been delighted to be paid to leave! I think RF try to redeploy where it is possible

Reactions: 17
Possible episodes for Archietypes Podcast season 2…

The Blackwall Tunnel - is it racist?

Debunking bunkbeds. Probably also racist.

Elitism - shutting down poor people’s quarms.

Demystifying humanity - are we really real or what?

Childbirth - are babies little misogynists?

Christmas Special: The Glorification of God - is he a bit above himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Looovvvve the comments.
The best of comments…
DFA5867A-42FC-427C-8EB8-AA4922787BF4.jpeg

And the worst of comments
805FB275-154E-425D-9066-3ED7601B296C.jpeg

02C142CC-10E2-4610-B71A-723AD2F3FB4C.jpeg

I find it amazing how these people buy into her humanitarianism and universal service whilst waiving her blatant hypocrisy for wearing blood diamonds.
I fear the issues she has weaponised to absolve herself from being an appalling human being is more important to these freaks then anything else. They can stay miserable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That's an interesting sentence about Jason Knauf and their honeymoon. "He judged it best not to know". :unsure:

Presumably, even at that early stage, he suspected they were up to something.
For sure it was a freebie luxury honeymoon with free flights on someones plane. They will have realised this isnt proper royal behaviour so kept it quiet .
I am just suprised nothing has been leaked.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
This is worth a read. Really interesting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Good to read .I just hope KC3 keeps up the new squashing technique and doesnt weaken .

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What's he up to now, is he only doing TV work? Thought he'd gone a bit quiet

I've worked in environments with bullying management in charge, and what happens is that they select their victims carefully. The rest of the staff then toe the line because they don't want to be seen to be going against management and therefore attract attention. It fosters almost like a Stockholm* syndrome atmosphere, where the ones who are "relieved" they are not being bullied actually feel a weird form of affection for the bullies. And so yes, I can understand them being upset in those circumstances. That, and the fact they are suddenly jobless. That would do it too.

* pronounced "Yeesh-hankle-furter"**

** I made that up...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Probably some truth in this.
King Charles is meeting with South African VIPs isn't he?
Probably to clear up the Harkle mess.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.