Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else pre-ordered the Courtiers book? I'm counting down the hours until it gets released on Kindle.
I'm bleeping livid. Went into the Kindle app on my phone (android). No longer usable with Android because of some Google play store policy. Had it linked to my Amazon account.. bleeping SHITHOUSE 😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This woman is batshit crazy!

I wonder what Doria is thinking right now, listening to that lie.

It's not something a mother would want to be accused of. Forcing your underage daughter to be naked in front of strangers.

What is wrong with Peg? This is beyond narcissism. Honestly, it is beginning to seem like sociopathy. And I don't throw that around lightly. Sociopaths have no inkling of normal human relationships, decency or feelings. This could be why she is this way. She can't see that this isn't normal.

I feel like we have a story for each of this traits:

View attachment 1628792

Look at Harry and his disgraced great-grand uncle twinning again, having served so little time before quitting.

Pathetic.

Smeg is her mother's daughter. The apple hasn't dropped far from the tree.
Dorito is pretty good at finding a camera too.

Dorito got TMSr to buy her a travel agency, or was it real estate agency, and put in his name. The IRS came a knocking and TMSr looked like he was for the pocky but he said he wasn't involved at showed them the paperwork to show that Dorito dealt with the running of the business.
I guess with TMSr out of the way Dorito thought she would have access to his money.

Smeg made a announcement that she had given Dorito $50,000 to help buy a nursing home. It turned out to be $50,000 for a piece of paper with shell company on it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Is it me... or does it feel like the gloves are well and truly off now?

I know the incoming books have a lot to do with it, but I wonder if the media were holding back in respect for the Queen and are now coming out swinging. Because it feels like it's coming from multiple agencies now (not just Piers Morgan).
I posted a gentle observation as such on the RF thread earlier today.
Gentle as the tone of that thread is far more genteel & kind than the straight talkin‘ up-yours yaps we have here.

Other than that, yes the gloves are off & what Frida said.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s interesting is that Piers Morgan as well as other news outlets that would normally be the first to comment on the gruesome twosome are keeping quiet of late.

Has there been a briefing of sorts? Don’t overfeed the monster because the rest of the world is waking up? Rope?

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Has anyone else pre-ordered the Courtiers book? I'm counting down the hours until it gets released on Kindle.
I have my kindle version, this morning

I'm bleeping livid. Went into the Kindle app on my phone (android). No longer usable with Android because of some Google play store policy. Had it linked to my Amazon account.. bleeping SHITHOUSE 😭😭😭😭😭
You have to update your kindle. Buy in amazon and then mine automatically downloaded to my phone kindle, or just send it to your kindle if you have a kindle kindle, hope that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have my kindle version, this morning

You have to update your kindle. Buy in amazon and then mine automatically downloaded to my phone kindle, or just send it to your kindle if you have a kindle kindle, hope that makes sense.
There's a kindle app for PC as well.

Reactions: 17
What’s interesting is that Piers Morgan as well as other news outlets that would normally be the first to comment on the gruesome twosome are keeping quiet of late.

Has there been a briefing of sorts? Don’t overfeed the monster because the rest of the world is waking up? Rope?
What's he up to now, is he only doing TV work? Thought he'd gone a bit quiet

This doesn't quite make sense to me as if they were bullying staff, why would the staff be upset about them leaving?

This doesn't quite make sense to me as if they were bullying staff, why would the staff be upset about them leaving?

Reactions: 31
Thanks Shushex for the fine recap and Jonathan for the great title.

There's no hope for the Stoat, he's Thick-As-Mince. He was appointed President of the QCT in April 2018, with the repellant Ho as VP. Over 2 years into the role it had yet to dawn on him what he was President of, as.....

From Newsweek yesterday.
"Prince Harry told a virtual meeting on behalf of the Queen's Commonwealth Trust in July 2020: "When you look across the Commonwealth, there is no way that we can move forward unless we acknowledge the past."

At the time, the duke was president of the QCT.

After Harry's comments, author and journalist Robert Hardman wrote in the Daily Mail: "I'm not entirely comfortable saying this, but you seem to assume that the Commonwealth and the British Empire are one and the same thing.

"It is a common enough mistake among people with no great interest in the subject, but a pretty baffling howler for the President of the Queen's Commonwealth Trust (as you continue to be, despite relinquishing the Youth Ambassador role)."

😂 :D
He lost the role when he was stripped of his honorary titles and patronages by the Queen in February 2021.
Empty babbling words from an ignorant Stoat. Meddlesome troublemaking fool, as ever seeking the spectres of racism where none exist. As the Queen's representative he suggests that the Commonwealth needs to atone for the past before it can move on!

Countries are actually now looking to join the Commonwealth (or British Empire ....who cares?.... it's all the same colonial racism that the Stoat will tackle like a rabid dog without knowing what he's attacking). Proof he's not fit for purpose in any capacity. The Queen's beloved Commonwealth that she entrusted to him and his Ho, she bent over backwards to honour and humour these hooligans.
Yes let's acknowledge the past, but it seems a lot of people are stuck there or do not want to move on as they cannot whine about being a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Smeg is her mother's daughter. The apple hasn't dropped far from the tree.
Dorito is pretty good at finding a camera too.

Dorito got TMSr to buy her a travel agency, or was it real estate agency, and put in his name. The IRS came a knocking and TMSr looked like he was for the pocky but he said he wasn't involved at showed them the paperwork to show that Dorito dealt with the running of the business.
I guess with TMSr out of the way Dorito thought she would have access to his money.

Smeg made a announcement that she had given Dorito $50,000 to help buy a nursing home. It turned out to be $50,000 for a piece of paper with shell company on it.
Yes yes yes! Heavily discussed and written about several threads back but I think it’s all in the Wiki for newcomers! I want this and the jail term to come out sooooon.

The ones investigating it but having to sit on it until such a time is right to publish it, must be chomping at the bit! What ARE they waiting for! No time like the present. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks! 🥰 I like her videos best, and think she gets her facts right and checks everything. I can't get YouTube as it says my system is out of date, so I rely on newspapers and Tattle and wouldn't see these if you didn't post them. One reason I'm so interested is that she's got her teeth into the mystery of the children and won't let go, so good on her. Writing it down helps me get it straight in my head.

The two emails in the latest video could be the ones that caused a lawyer's letter to be sent to her demanding to know who her source was. She told them to get stuffed!
Maybe she reads Tattle, and if she does I hope she digs further into the faux Royal Tour of South Africa when Ffark was incinerated. She's already touched on it some time back, and said there was no record of a Fark entering or exiting the country.

ETA I really enjoyed seeing all the Time magazine covers together, very witty and clever @Chita. !
‘when Ffark was incinerated’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m away for a day and so much to keep up with…any chance KC3 will give Edward the DofE title before he goes to Romania?

Reactions: 24
Just_me1954 thank you very much for posting the extracts from Valentine Low's book. It's showing how much the palace tried to help them and how bad the gruesomes treated the staff.

I think from the time the gruesomes met in 2016 until they left in 2020 they went on 22 flights to 20 different countries.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
How come Smeghan/Farcewell haven't done anything for the victims of Hurricane Ian, or the emergency services still working down there?

Not even issued any inspirational bananas or regifted nappies?

It's currently at over 100 deaths and theres thousands and thousands injured, lost their homes and businesses etc.

Is it because the name "Ian" is too male and too white for them to get involved?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Mine’s arriving today. Unfortunately I have to go to work so I can’t jump in straight away. I got the Katie Nicholls one yesterday too.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.