Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is going to do an Amber Angelina... and claim Dom Abuse. Not sure how she will manage the bronzer and the bruise kit at the same time as the bronzer is applied with a trowel so..... but her fangirl markeup artist can deal with that, I'm sure :cool:
I agree…this is the ultimate Narc move…and renders their victims bleeping powerless. She is absolutely going to go down this avenue….victim supreme!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I agree…this is the ultimate Narc move…and renders their victims bleeping powerless. She is absolutely going to go down this avenue….victim supreme!
bleeping Ada can you imagine the tragic boat on it and the whispering girlie voice.

Let's hope she goes down with Mingivitus, cuntivitus and deep throatitus.

She will milk that for years, nasty bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I sent my Asia-based Asian friend the lines from Kween's podcast about Chinese food with her friend Cristina Wong. His immediate response was "this friend doesn't sound real. Chow fun...does she mean fried rice??"
Not sure her Asian audience will be overly pleased. What a shame.

Every time I see that curtain garment she is wearing, in that photo, I marvel at a) the fact that it probably cost a fortune, and b) that she looked in a mirror and presumably thought it looked er... great. 😳
A fortune? Not at all, twas a bargain for Our Great And Glorious Duchess! :sneaky:
From the Morocco trip, custom version of a design which, for mere mortals, retailed in the realm of US$4000. A very humble sum ;)

From a security (which I thought they were so worried about) perspective, how concerning that their closest aides didn't know their honeymoon whereabouts...

That seemed quite interesting - I've never read a royal book but am slightly tempted.

A few people on here said Revenge was depressing, which put me off!
Revenge is worth it! I appreciated it for confirming my long-held suspicions and hesitancy when I first heard rumours of their potential relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It begs the question though, who does Smegs get it from? Her father clearly indulged and spoiled her. That leaves Doria who nobody knows much about except that she disappeared sometime during Smeg’s childhood. 🤔
Like mother; like daughter....
She wasn't happy enough with her husbands love & hard work & long hours for her, was she?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I have just noticed in Aus another UK programme. It's called McDonald & Dodds. Is it any good. Thanks for advice in advance.
They are watchable if you like detective drama and are a bit more light hearted/less serious than for example 'Lewis'. The show is set in Bath (so nice scenery). McDonald is an ambitious cop from London and Dodds is an older man who has been sidelined in his career because he's not pushy, but of course he comes up with solutions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping Ada can you imagine the tragic boat on it and the whispering girlie voice.

Let's hope she goes down with Mingivitus, cuntivitus and deep throatitus.

She will milk that for years, nasty bleep!
She is so bleeping stupid and low-brain-power that she thinks we will all believe more of her lies & fall for it.

Only twats like Oprah ( you go girl) Winfred & other simpletons with a motive will believe her lies.

She must think we were all born yesterday.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
This was in Sydney or Canberra. Lucky for KC3 they were only blanks. The guy shoots from in front of the stage but securiddy only get to him when he has jumped onto the stage.

I think KC3 straightens the tie and jacket giving a bit of a side glance to see everything has been sorted and starts his speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is so bleeping stupid and low-brain-power that she thinks we will all believe more of her lies & fall for it.

Only twats like Oprah ( you go girl) Winfred & other simpletons with a motive will believe her lies.

She must think we were all born yesterday.
One of my most hated expressions :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I posted a gentle observation as such on the RF thread earlier today.
Gentle as the tone of that thread is far more genteel & kind than the straight talkin‘ up-yours yaps we have here.

Other than that, yes the gloves are off & what Frida said.
I saw TMZ finally had a mocking piece out about them, and Hope Ranch. Right after they said something about out Paps overrunning the place, I said the only paps are the ones they call. A minute later a tmzer said basically the same thing, my hubby looked at me with newfound respect. I smiled knowingly and said “Oh Mr. Butterfly, that is the tip of the iceberg. She is a nasty stinky thing.“ He is still shaken about H&M staying at Frogmore, and putting out a press release they will NOT be visiting the Queen, and then she died. He has no affinity one way or another about the BRF, but he thought it was cold and pretty disgusting. I‘m looking for the right picture, to elicit “hey, is that Meghan Markle on a yacht?” And then I will take him into the next dimension of Tattleknowledge.
I have had mixed results in the RFThread, havent checked it out since the funeral. I did check out the H&M Rave thread, not to engage but just to rubberneck or lookeeloo. They love the 666s turned 5, however their insults of us were report worthy, but the reporting process is not like we do in this thread. There, you’ve to Email your issue. I did. I took offense to being called a bunch of fart sniffing trolls, and their other insults of us. I got an answer about a week or so later, saying they couldn’t find the post I linked And they had no record of my email. Ok, that email was on me, but the link was there. .
do we think the Hope Ranch rumors are just bs, or could a Backer have decided to pour more $$$ their way?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not sure that is correct. It was a wedding gift from the Saudi Royal family, who they don’t know personally and while Meghan can wear them and keep hold of them, they are part of the royal collection and she can’t sell them.
I see they’re discussing the legalities of that on that thread but if they’re in Meghan’s possession - and I’ve no doubt they are! - good luck getting them back from her.

I think those earrings are absolutely stunning, if it were me I’d be right pissed off with their background

Reactions: 14
They are watchable if you like detective drama and are a bit more light hearted/less serious than for example 'Lewis'. The show is set in Bath (so nice scenery). McDonald is an ambitious cop from London and Dodds is an older man who has been sidelined in his career because he's not pushy, but of course he comes up with solutions.
Thank you Scotch for the synopsis. I think I might like that. It doesn't sound too heavy, so I will be able to relax.

I think I am going to be in trouble with all these spoilers.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.