Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Charles and Diana were splitting there were all the poor me photos. All in bad taste in my opinion.
Alone outside the Taj Mahal.
Looking the other way with a sad face on an official photo in Thailand.
Turning her head away when he went to kiss her when she presented him with a polo cup.
I’m waiting for Meghan to start doing the same

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
I have just noticed in Aus another UK programme. It's called McDonald & Dodds. Is it any good. Thanks for advice in advance.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
East of England has some corkers - anyone not local fancy a go at Happisburgh?
I was bemused when I visited!!
Yes there are a load of complicated pronounciation in East Anglia!!! I couldnt work out for ages why no one ever seemed to visit Happisburgh, as its a big coastal resort!! But loads of people visit Hazeboro!

Its that East anglian Burr

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m gonna guess they owe banks, lawyers, credit card companies, hotels, salons, restaurants, clothing stores, jewelers, utility companies and a whole lot more!
I wonder if any of them would agree to wipe the debt clean in return for a Royal Warrant ? :unsure: 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have just noticed in Aus another UK programme. It's called McDonald & Dodds. Is it any good. Thanks for advice in advance.
Yes, in my opinion, it's quirky, the first series sort of beds it in and the second series is much better, I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When Charles and Diana were splitting there were all the poor me photos. All in bad taste in my opinion.
Turning her head away when he went to kiss her when she presented him with a polo cup.
That's a very good point.
And you're absolutely right, Rachel either looks to Diana (angel) or Wallis(devil) for ideas.
And she calls herself a feminist.
Get your own ideas you absolute sap.
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Did anyone watch Valentine Low on Sky this morning? He was explaining how powerful the Courtiers/men in grey suits are. He went on to say that whilst the royals usually take their advice, there are other times when they don't, and Meghan just wanted to do everything her own way - which as we know didn't float the boat.

C'mon Amazon, I'm here waiting for my delivery. 😁

Reactions: 39
No Country For Old Smegz

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotify Grind

When Harry Met Smegzy

Raiders Of the Lost Flatpacks

Full Mental Jackass

The No Good, All Bad and the Ugly Feet

An American WhoreBeast In London

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Yachting And Grift For Titles
I think I’ve seen her in American whorebeast in London

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Morning from ‘Murica! Not kidding! I read pretty much every single blind @JAR21 saved (thank you for all your hard work, lady!) and have to say Smegs is absolutely, certifiably INSANE!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Things could get even messier on the Netflix front.

Legal contracts for books and media projects usually contain a clause requiring the main talent to promote their project ie do the rounds of the local media, attend a launch party or whatever is being laid on by the marketing dept and PRs.

Well that's going to be a bit awkward...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Is this a joke?
Sorry, I dont understand?? Is the article a joke…I hope so, unless Meghan can now contact the dead 😂

…my comment…erm, no! Just bloody pleased someone managed to find a proper copy of the article I saw a few weeks ago. I was sent a low quality version so couldn't post it :-D.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she is going to do an Amber Angelina... and claim Dom Abuse. Not sure how she will manage the bronzer and the bruise kit at the same time as the bronzer is applied with a trowel so..... but her fangirl markeup artist can deal with that, I'm sure :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
How come Smeghan/Farcewell haven't done anything for the victims of Hurricane Ian, or the emergency services still working down there?

Not even issued any inspirational bananas or regifted nappies?

It's currently at over 100 deaths and theres thousands and thousands injured, lost their homes and businesses etc.

Is it because the name "Ian" is too male and too white for them to get involved?
#InspoNannas coming to a disaster near you. I hope not.
The people are suffering enough without those turning up with their spray-on concern, film crews & ruthless merching.

Literally phoned it in 🤣🤣🤣

Some more film titles:

The Old Man and the C(unt)

crappy crappy Scam Gang

Raiders of the lost Ffark

V for Vendetta

Planet of the Capes

Dial M for Mental

Claws

Dumbo

Fried Green Word Salad at the Whistle Stop Cafe

The bleep, The Thief, His Wife and her Lover

You’ve got fail

crappy Woman

The Smeg
Superb :ROFLMAO:@Meemew

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It does if they were suddenly going to be out of a job, rather than leaving at their leisure.
Yep agree - put you with all their crap through thick and thin trying to please their every demands and then voila - we’re gone and you don’t have a job anymore n

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I hope Meghan knows that Asians are comprises more than just Chinese and Korean cultures (which differs too but share some similar history). Indians, Indonesians (Malay archipelago), Borneo (all of which are brown people) are also Asians.
Okay, I can't believe I am about to utter these words but in defence of TW, it is about perspective and history. From a Canadian and American perspective when one says Asian, it is the catch all word to describe people from China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam, maybe Singapore. If you are of a certain vintage these people were once called Oriental. Being Gen X, my friends of Asian descent still refer to each other as Oriental/Asian, they don't care what PC Millenials have to say. People from Phillipines are Filipino, Indians are from India, Sri Lanka, Sri Lankans, etc., etc. They may also be referred to as South East Asian. If you go to a grocery store here looking for the Asian food aisle, it will be filled with Chinese, Korean, Japanese fare. The South East Asian stuff is in another part of the aisle. We have had immigration and trade for over a century with this part of Asia, so they are more familar to us.

Reactions: 16
This was from Private Eye last month ... apols it's taken me so long to post.

View attachment 1629827
As told to Craig Brown, author & satirist straight outta Great British Establishment.

As CraigB & Private Eye are revelling in the parody & scorn for the #5s, you may be sure KCIII, QC, the Wales, all the RF, Great British Establishment, Uncle Tom Cobbley ’n’ all are having a good larff.

The #5s are so toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.