Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she do all her podcasts in one day? Isn’t that the same outfit from the launch video/ Serena interview?
Literally phoned it in 🤣🤣🤣

Some more film titles:

The Old Man and the C(unt)

crappy crappy Scam Gang

Raiders of the lost Ffark

V for Vendetta

Planet of the Capes

Dial M for Mental

Claws

Dumbo

Fried Green Word Salad at the Whistle Stop Cafe

The bleep, The Thief, His Wife and her Lover

You’ve got fail

crappy Woman

The Smeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So sad when you see how well H got on with QEII, it must have been heartbreaking for her to see what happened to him.
Screenshot_20221006-171804.png
Screenshot_20221006-171821.png
Screenshot_20221006-171836.png
Screenshot_20221006-171849.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
What’s interesting is that Piers Morgan as well as other news outlets that would normally be the first to comment on the gruesome twosome are keeping quiet of late.

Has there been a briefing of sorts? Don’t overfeed the monster because the rest of the world is waking up? Rope?
Depends where you look. Piers was slating them in the New York Post just 2 days ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What’s interesting is that Piers Morgan as well as other news outlets that would normally be the first to comment on the gruesome twosome are keeping quiet of late.

Has there been a briefing of sorts? Don’t overfeed the monster because the rest of the world is waking up? Rope?

People in the media should remain quiet for a while. Total media blackout while they focus on Charles, Anne, Camilla, William, Catherine, Sophie and Edward.

When no one talks about her, her podcast falls off. Look at the debut. Not a single show in the top 20.

America #32, Australia #98, Canada #23, Ireland #55, New Zealand #49 and the UK #33.

She isn't even in the Top 100 in any of the other countries including Germany where they tried to seem as if they had a huge crowd of fans. It's actually worse than we thought it would be.

What a failure.

1665037212032.png

1665037238220.png

1665037270777.png

1665037637434.png

1665037297574.png

1665037358931.png

This is definitely not 18 million dollar work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
People in the media should remain quiet for a while. Total media blackout while they focus on Charles, Anne, Camilla, William, Catherine, Sophie and Edward.

When no one talks about her, her podcast falls off. Look at the debut. Not a single show in the top 20.

America #32, Australia #98, Canada #23, Ireland #55, New Zealand #49 and the UK #33.

She isn't even in the Top 100 in any of the other countries including Germany where they tried to seem as if they had a huge crowd of fans. It's actually worse than we thought it would be.

What a failure.

View attachment 1629723

View attachment 1629725

View attachment 1629727

View attachment 1629736

View attachment 1629730

View attachment 1629732

This is definitely not 18 million dollar work.
Who’s the next poor sap that’s going to be Markled in her Mememe audio fest?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No Country For Old Smegz

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotify Grind

When Harry Met Smegzy

Raiders Of the Lost Flatpacks

Full Mental Jackass

The No Good, All Bad and the Ugly Feet

An American WhoreBeast In London

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Yachting And Grift For Titles
I definitely think there’s some Harry Potter movies in there too.

Harry Pothead and the Philanthropist’s nauseating tone
Harry Pothead and the echo chamber of secrets
Harry Pothead and the press that Haz can ban
Harry Pothead and the gob of misfire

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
How come Smeghan/Farcewell haven't done anything for the victims of Hurricane Ian, or the emergency services still working down there?

Not even issued any inspirational bananas or regifted nappies?

It's currently at over 100 deaths and theres thousands and thousands injured, lost their homes and businesses etc.

Is it because the name "Ian" is too male and too white for them to get involved?
Probably not enough dead kids or she knows it’s DeSantis country and he’d call her out on it:rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
Is this not the face a baby makes when you’ve just changed it’s nappy (diaper) and the little fucker drops a fresh load??!!?!

AED1F2BE-7B6F-4C2A-AB7D-AC15FBA12C77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I definitely think there’s some Harry Potter movies in there too.

Harry Pothead and the Philanthropist’s nauseating tone
Harry Pothead and the echo chamber of secrets
Harry Pothead and the press that Haz can ban
Harry Pothead and the gob of misfire
Ohhhhhhhh BRAVO!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This was from Private Eye last month ... apols it's taken me so long to post.

diary1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Literally phoned it in 🤣🤣🤣

Some more film titles:

The Old Man and the C(unt)

crappy crappy Scam Gang

Raiders of the lost Ffark

V for Vendetta

Planet of the Capes

Dial M for Mental

Claws

Dumbo

Fried Green Word Salad at the Whistle Stop Cafe

The bleep, The Thief, His Wife and her Lover

You’ve got fail

crappy Woman

The Smeg
They are just FABULOUS...truly brilliant 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They really are the gift that just keeps giving. Once of course, you get over the horrific way they abused Henrys family, and realise that in their feeble attempts to damage said family, they keep bleeping themselves up further and further…they're like the bumbling wankers that set out to run over their nemesis, and end up with the handbrake being left off and the car ploughing over themselves instead.

If they weren’t so desperately pathetic, it would be sad, but the depths they sink…their unfathomable depths of delusion….it’s like watching one of those great HBO shows, where you tune in with a bowl of popcorn and a tipple of choice to watch what fuckery the mental characters get up to next. The problem with a TV show is you sit there and say, aaahhhh, that just wouldn't happen….well….with these dumb fucks….

I’m honestly almost looking forward to next weeks Mememe podcast…because who is she gonna duck off next? It’s INCREDIBLE! I mean, who else can duck off entire countries, races, institutions….it’s quite a gift!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I know that excerpt is out of context but I thought they were being bullied? Who was loyal and in tears because they were "being dumped".

Thanks for posting the excerpts. Might have to get this one.
When I was bullied at work, the bully (my boss) played favourites with the others… Divide and rule. It’s likely that while they were bullying certain people, others weren’t, yet they all found themselves unceremoniously dumped and jobless.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm bleeping livid. Went into the Kindle app on my phone (android). No longer usable with Android because of some Google play store policy. Had it linked to my Amazon account.. bleeping SHITHOUSE 😭😭😭😭😭
You can't order on the app anymore. You have to go onto Amazon itself now. Its pretty straightforward though.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.