Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoho,

Ah, not lies but plagiarized......🤔

View attachment 1628732

What is wrong with the woman I don't understand why someone would do this is she such a thicko I mean does she not realise there is this thing called the Internet I thought she had a fact checker ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Some years ago I went to Sweden for a week and it was an education! We stayed in Kinna (pronounced Shee-nna), went on a trip to Gothenburg (which did not sound anything like it, as you said!), and learned that Sweden in Swedish is actually Sverige (Sve-ry-ye....or thereabouts!). Loved it, but I agree - my native language is read as it's written too, so the languages that are the opposite are certainly fun to learn! By the way - there are still Viking (so Norse) place-names in the UK, particularly in Scotland (and many Isles that were under their rule at some point in the past), as well as words in the language (like 'bairn' used in Scotland, meaning a child - "barn" means a child in Swedish). Fascinating stuff (well, for me, anyway).

Smeg is so interested in other cultures that she speaks pretty much zero other languages (I'm not counting the alleged smattering of Spanish, I've got a feeling I know more Spanish than her just from watching Mexican soap-operas on our TV when I was a kid 🤣 ). Her mentioning the Korean spa & noodles is probably all she knows about Korea...
(incidentally, we have family living there, they have done for many years, so we've had quite an insight, and if spas and noodles is all she can think of, it's pathetic...).
I know this is off topic so behind spoiler
I think part of the problem is that a lot of place names are actually spelled in an anglophone way - when you go there it’s different. Like Chișinău - pronounced Kishinov - and spelled in Cyrillic Кишинёв - which when transliterated matches the phonetic pronunciation correctly. Same with Copenhagen - København.

I find languages fascinating. I am a serial learner of languages and have only mastered one other than English to fluency and sadly less than 1 million speak it so I rarely use it!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Crouching Tiger Hidden Flatpacks"
No Country For Old Smegz

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotify Grind

When Harry Met Smegzy

Raiders Of the Lost Flatpacks

Full Mental Jackass

The No Good, All Bad and the Ugly Feet

An American WhoreBeast In London

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Yachting And Grift For Titles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
NETFLIX

So who will be watching?
I will be out of morbid curiousity
What on earth could they have THAT interesting to film and show the world?
It will annoy the hell out of me and I may need to partake of a few propranolol prior to the cringe fest

"Crouching Tiger Hidden Flatpacks"

I read that as FLAPJACKS
I'm hungry or tired or both 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No Country For Old Smegz

When Harry Met Smegzy

Full Mental Jackass

Brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact this title was passed to Harry from his grandfather who held it so strongly for 64 YEARS for him to then mess it up in just over 3 is an absolute embarrassment. I don't think I would ever get over the shame of that if it were me
‘Don’t cock it up,’ Prince Philip said rather apprehensively to his grandson at the time of handing over the role of Captain General of the Royal Marines.

But Hawwy did, oh, how he did. A sense of shame on his part? I doubt it, not when he can blame everyone else under the sun. You can almost divide people into blamers and non-blamers. Princess Anne is definitely not a blamer.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Looking at all the wonderful newsworthy stories about the RF out and about (doing what we expect them to do) in the past couple of days just shows whatshername would never have been able to do what all of the other Royals seem to do effortlessly and naturally.
She jumps on the bandwagon of every possible woe in the world as long as there’s a chance of getting her ugly mug out there, in the vain hope of making just one stand out statement, or getting a rave review of whatever inappropriate item of clothing she chooses to wear. All about her, not the cause.
Fails miserably every time she opens her mouth, but then again she even fails when she doesn’t.
Takes some skill to do that. She should get an award - she’d deserve that one.
It’s called snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No Country For Old Smegz

When Harry Met Smegzy

Full Mental Jackass

Once upon a time in Montecito

The color of spray tan

And 2 actual real movie titles (Drum roll please) A Fistful of Dollars and it’s sequel For A Few Dollars More 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The DM appears to have stopped calling the Princess of Wales ‘Kate Middleton’. About blummin time too! They persistently call her Princess…that’s gotta chafe, Smeg…
It's great that most of the media are calling Catherine her the Princess of Wales but I still read an article stating Kate Middleton.
I was going to mention it when I read it, but forgot and now I don't remember which outlet it was.

This has cropped up several times in the last few years on the AGC Blinds/CDAN - 'receipts'?
Isn't this all Fergie's fault. Wasn't she the one that took the girls (well I think they were at the time teenagers) to Ho House and met the slimes EP and friend.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Once upon a time in Montecito

The color of spray tan

And 2 actual real movie titles (Drum roll please) A Fistful of Dollars and it’s sequel For A Few Dollars More 😆😆😆😆😆
Few more real movie titles that are apt:
The Thing
Misery
American Psycho
The Witch
Clueless
Dumb and Dumber
White Chick(s).
🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has anyone else pre-ordered the Courtiers book? I'm counting down the hours until it gets released on Kindle.

Reactions: 20
Has anyone else pre-ordered the Courtiers book? I'm counting down the hours until it gets released on Kindle.
That seemed quite interesting - I've never read a royal book but am slightly tempted.

A few people on here said Revenge was depressing, which put me off!

Reactions: 17
I feel some of these media types who have (or feign) this pro Narckle stance, do so in such a way that they pour scorn on any suggestion that she may be anything less than angelic.
Doesn’t it suggest they fear some sort of retribution for not showing her solidarity??Considering Susanna’s old colleague lost his job because Narckle called the boss and demanded they give him an ultimatum to bend to her will or face the sack, no wonder she is sucking up.
For me it confirms Meghan is a very big problem and it’s leading to people being very insincere. It is tyranny.
It begs the question though, who does Smegs get it from? Her father clearly indulged and spoiled her. That leaves Doria who nobody knows much about except that she disappeared sometime during Smeg’s childhood. 🤔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.