Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not reviews but Film titles:

Pulp Fiction - Hazza's memoirs.

The Prince & the showgirl.

The Sixth Sense - about a manchild who sees dead Dianas everywhere
"Crouching Tiger Hidden Flatpacks"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Not reviews but Film titles:

Pulp Fiction - Hazza's memoirs.

The Prince & the showgirl.

The Sixth Sense - about a manchild who sees dead Dianas everywhere
The King and Not You.

When Harry Met Mommy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It is clear why Harry was completely unsuited to a life of royal service. His carrying out so called loyalty tests on staff to ensure they were "fighting for him" gives insight into how thick and narcissistic he is. Yes the staff were assigned to him and Meghan but they are only assisting them because Harry and Meghan were working royals and that work involves representing the monarch i.e. you’re there at these gigs because the Queen can’t be everywhere and you’re effectively filling in for her. This dumbass didn't realise that if he wanted to just sit on his hole for the rest of his life playing X Box and ordering in Pizza then he wouldn't have had any staff at all. He would have to pay for the Pizzas out of the money his mummy left him. I don’t think that ever clicked with him and it genuinely hit him like a tonne of bricks after Megxit that he’d have to start paying his own way. The staff were there to ensure they could do that job of representation. That was their job. The kind of money spent on £90,000 out fits was only being spent for them doing the job of representation. Now to my mind Meghan came in and must have thought that the staff were their own dedicated personal PR staff, personal assistant and dogsbodies all rolled into one and they were free to treat these people like tit. They bullied the staff and that ultimately meant they were bullying the Queens staff. It likely all came to a head and I'd say they were all collectively delighted to see the back of those clowns and bear witness to them making a mess of it all overseas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
That was done last October.
Heh heh heh. Still relevant. Gah! They do nothing new, do they?!

I know all my doodles are in the wiki but if anyone would like me to post all of the jokey Time covers I've done, like this post and if enough like it, I will post them.
Yes please!
Yes, please do @Chita, while there is a lull in proceedings. I’ve seen most of them before but I’m sure the newbies will love them, and I’ll love them all over again! 😃
And after you post them, I’ll post the video I made of your work, for the 200th thread. I think there are a few new covers to add. A lot has happened since the Ppatty Jubes!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I made a comment on a DM post that her podcast ‘ratings’ were likely due to a handful of sugars listening on repeat and was just about to say it was the equivalent of white noise indoctrination when I thought jeez I’d likely be accused of racism and asked to ‘explain’ my racist ‘white’ noise reference!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Good article by Hilary Rose

Is it me... or does it feel like the gloves are well and truly off now?

I know the incoming books have a lot to do with it, but I wonder if the media were holding back in respect for the Queen and are now coming out swinging. Because it feels like it's coming from multiple agencies now (not just Piers Morgan).

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Shushex thank you for starting the thread and the recap.
Congratulations Jonathanlynch on the title.

Well it looks like Smeg's podcast went down like a lead balloon. Isn't there another 8 to go.
Will Smeg have alienated the whole planet by then.

I guess if Spotify have approved and paid for the podcasts they don't care if they make Smeg look good or bad as long as they are getting the clicks.

Reactions: 36
Thanks for the new thread and brilliant title. :)

Bringing this over from Twatter. :LOL:

What's the betting she tries to gatecrash backstage in LA?

View attachment 1628049
This is exactly the kind of thing they thought they would have been doing after Megxit. The compassionate humanitarians bestowing such events with their Royal seal of approval. When an hole like Ellen manages to get a gig like that and they don't then it really is time to stick a fork in them. The writing is on the wall. Perhaps this was a breaking point with Sunshine Sachs. A mutual break up in so far as Harry and Meghan were paying SS a lot of money to secure gigs like that but SS couldn't secure the gig for them because the Sussexes are even bigger arseholes than a bleep like Ellen "Be Kind" DeGeneres and so they all called time on their relationship in an undeniable “It’s not us…it’s you” way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
They're desperate as duck! They removed all RF references (I'm sure there were a lot) and left absolute tumbleweed now desperately shoving it in people's faces to listen. Take the loss on your tragic investment Spotify!
" markledify" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.