Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C

Smeg preventing Haz's deposition? Smeg is trying to disrupt the process of discovery in Samantha Markle's lawsuit by withholding information and preventing witnesses. Haz, Orca, and Thomas Markle can be deposed. They will have to tell the truth or perjure themselves.

Situation with Netflix? Attempting to shift blame by backtracking. Harkle content is stale and bland and they have trashed people that everyone else respects. İf NF go ahead with release of doc. the Harkles will play victim.

Have the Harkles breached contracts for Spotify, NF, Penguin? Rumour that the Harkles have failed to deliver and payment has been withheld hence money problems. Companies were naive and thought they were dealing with royalty not grifters.

Strength of monarchy underestimated by Orca, Sunshine Sucks? They must now realise that the Harkles are irrelevant. Smeg and Haz were hell bent on denigrating TRF while using its prestige to elevate themselves. An unpalatable dose of reality for the Harkles too.

Have the Harkles spent all the money? Back of envelope figures. Montecito about 1 million per year. İf Haz is worth 36 million this will be capital not income. İf well-invested in safe and secure investments estimate maximum income of 1.8 million per year. İncome is taxable. İn rich man's terms they are poor.

Hope Ranch expensive but not exclusive? Doesn't bode well for the Harkles if looking to save money and maintain securiddy. Like a country store compared to Harrods.

Latest podcast creepy and disturbing? Viscerally offensive that any mother would introduce their young daughter to a Korean spa. Cringeworthy, she has now insulted Asian communities.

Why issuing 'official' photos? Delusionally intent on setting themselves up as rival royals. Norma Desmond on a bad night with the butler in attendance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I'm still on the last thread but had jump ahead to post this ...

This is all I think of when I see that picture of Wallis 😭😭
IMG_20221005_210804.jpg

• Haha

dearzee

I hope Meghan knows that Asians are comprises more than just Chinese and Korean cultures (which differs too but share some similar history). Indians, Indonesians (Malay archipelago), Borneo (all of which are brown people) are also Asians.

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
"Crouching Tiger Hidden Flatpacks"
No Country For Old Smegz

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotify Grind

When Harry Met Smegzy

Raiders Of the Lost Flatpacks

Full Mental Jackass

The No Good, All Bad and the Ugly Feet

An American WhoreBeast In London

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Yachting And Grift For Titles

• Haha
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Oh I wanna play:

Smeg understands what it is like to be Mexican because her Mom took her to Tiajuna and she has eaten at Taco Bell.
Smeg understands what it's like to be German since her mum took her to Oktoberfest and she's eaten at Wienerschnitzel.
1664990666780.png

Smeg understands what it's like to be a Todger since her mum took her to a baseball game and she's eaten-well everything. Did I say Todger, opps I meant Dodger.

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Holy balls! Those blinds posted earlier of them owing everyone is just DELICIOUS!!! That made me a VERY happy lady! 😆 I’m gonna guess they owe banks, lawyers, credit card companies, hotels, salons, restaurants, clothing stores, jewelers, utility companies and a whole lot more! And you can be rest assured that if Smegs gets another payout from Spot, that it’s gonna be gone after she pays some of those debts, she’ll have nothing and will STILL OWE!! I foresee a bankruptcy in the not so distant future, but I also foresee legal action being taken which will up the amount owed even MORE!! Oh! And let’s not forget interest rates that are accumulating as we speak!!! I’m laughing as I write this because Karma has been visiting and she has unpacked her bags and plans on staying for a REALLY LONG FUCKING TIME!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Squelch

Looking at the US Spotify podcast charts, the latest episode of Archetypes is at number 24. That's not very good, is it? Especially with all the cash and staff they've thrown at Meghan to make it.

For context, a podcast called "Brown Noise Sound Machine (12 hours) No Loops or Fades" is at number 21. So, Archetypes is officially less interesting than mindless background noise designed to help people fall asleep. That $25 million deal looks a bit shaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Kotare

VIP Member
I've added this blind to the Media Gallery as one item. It's still not huge though.

Harry won’t have any idea about money, that’s a given. TW had the idea to start up The Tig, so we know she has ideas and stickability, even if only small fry. However, earning money is only one aspect of wealth making.
I had a very successful Uncle who used to drum into me “It’s very easy to make money, but hell of a difficult to hang on to”. I suspect that the Dumbartons have no idea of asset building. Putting all their eggs in the McMansion at Montecito, taking on a massive mortgage, killing the golden goose KC3, doing said McMansion over in beige yawn-worthy Provençal wannabe hasn’t proven to be an Architectural Digest must see. Markle had never, on her own account, bought a house before her marriage to Harry. ( She rented in Toronto). So, I’m picking they don’t figure outgoings are as important as income. Fatal.

pellegrino

Chatty Member
I'm really not sure about this latest court case against Associated news. Elton John, David Furnish, Elizabeth Hurley and Sadie Frost haven't been newsworthy for years and Dame Doreen Lawrence was extremely grateful to the Daily Mail for their unrelenting campaign about her son's murder. In 1997 The Daily Mail had a front page with the 5 men who had murdered her son, the headline named and photographed the individuals and said sue us if we're wrong.
They didn't sue.
the Mail were commended for their campaign over the murder of Stephen Lawrence after some of those men were convicted. Something here does not add up.

• Wow

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Meghan knows what it is like to both be a catholic priest and racism towards Chinese people because she watched a clip of Father Ted on YouTube.

"I hear you're a racist now Father."

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I found a Twitter thread summarising a part of Valentine's book. I am putting it under a spoiler so that those who will get the book won't be annoyed.

Bless dear Prince William. I wonder how he turned out so good. Its inherent probably?

1665055447798.png

1665055499122.png

1665055588355.png

1665055675253.png

1665055782584.png

1665055875579.png

1665056297133.png

1665056338639.png

1665056445561.png

1665056604413.png

1665056772424.png

Harry cannot, under any circumstance be a Regent for George.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Never expected her to embark on a career as a film critic.

Wonder what she'd make of the negative stereotypes of sharks portrayed in Jaws. The fact it was a Great White shark reinforces the trope of dominance and oppression associated with whiteness. But, I once went to a shark restaurant and some of my best friends are sharks.

New game, anyone? One line film reviews as written by Megs.
Not a film review as such but did you know she turned down a part in ‘On Her Majesty’s Secret Service’ …… too much work for her! Boom, boom. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I didn't listen to the latest plagiarised pod cast, but I've seen some people mention that she didn't use her title? :unsure:
That's interesting if she didn't; Maybe they've been told the titles are going .

Also, interesting to hear Valentine Low talking on Piers, when asked how he thinks it will all play out he said he didn't think H would come back with his tail between his legs, and that he "loves those kids and is a really good dad, and as long as she has breath in her body those kids and H will stay in US " - or words to that effect. I think he could be right.

I read on IG that someone mention the law firm they are using is a no win no pay firm, so like some people are saying it could be a fishing expedition by the law firm in the hope of making some money. H and co . don't have to pay up unless they win the case. I wondered why he wasn't using the Schillings crew.

Quick edit , to say how fantastic is Sophie for doing her speech to the women in French on her Congo trip. Puts, smug in the shade again!

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Oooh some good tea. Spoken with conviction. So break out the magnifying glasses and enjoy.
I really really hope Netflix sticks to its guns and releases all of this manure soonish and "as is"... this will blow Tiger King out of the water. I think some letters need to be sent to the CEO and Penguin.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha