Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meemew

VIP Member
Did she do all her podcasts in one day? Isn’t that the same outfit from the launch video/ Serena interview?
Literally phoned it in 🤣🤣🤣

Some more film titles:

The Old Man and the C(unt)

Shitty Shitty Scam Gang

Raiders of the lost Ffark

V for Vendetta

Planet of the Capes

Dial M for Mental

Claws

Dumbo

Fried Green Word Salad at the Whistle Stop Cafe

The Cunt, The Thief, His Wife and her Lover

You’ve got fail

Shitty Woman

The Smeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

SnoodPark

Things could get even messier on the Netflix front.

Legal contracts for books and media projects usually contain a clause requiring the main talent to promote their project ie do the rounds of the local media, attend a launch party or whatever is being laid on by the marketing dept and PRs.

Well that's going to be a bit awkward...

• Haha
  • Wow

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Of course she was filming so she could show all her friends at the pub and upload it to YT. Fat slovenly woman.

I was hoping that the Harkle's mikes only picked up their bowel sounds.
If she was so opposed to PoW/RF/UK, then why bother shaking PoW's hand?
Ignorant and a hypocritical bitch to boot...literally.

• Angry
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and brilliant title. :)

Bringing this over from Twatter. :LOL:

What's the betting she tries to gatecrash backstage in LA?

View attachment 1628049
This is exactly the kind of thing they thought they would have been doing after Megxit. The compassionate humanitarians bestowing such events with their Royal seal of approval. When an arsehole like Ellen manages to get a gig like that and they don't then it really is time to stick a fork in them. The writing is on the wall. Perhaps this was a breaking point with Sunshine Sachs. A mutual break up in so far as Harry and Meghan were paying SS a lot of money to secure gigs like that but SS couldn't secure the gig for them because the Sussexes are even bigger arseholes than a cunt like Ellen "Be Kind" DeGeneres and so they all called time on their relationship in an undeniable “It’s not us…it’s you” way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Eveningdusk

No Country For Old Smegz

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotify Grind

When Harry Met Smegzy

Raiders Of the Lost Flatpacks

Full Mental Jackass

The No Good, All Bad and the Ugly Feet

An American WhoreBeast In London

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Yachting And Grift For Titles
I definitely think there’s some Harry Potter movies in there too.

Harry Pothead and the Philanthropist’s nauseating tone
Harry Pothead and the echo chamber of secrets
Harry Pothead and the press that Haz can ban
Harry Pothead and the gob of misfire

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I've got LOTS of pages to catch up on, so sorry if it's been posted before, but something has been bugging me since morning. How many podcasts has TW recorded in a day? Or did she give intros etc for them all in one go? Because IIRC, they'd released photos/videos of her in that same blouse as promo for the first or second podcast.

It's not that uncommon to maybe narrate a whole series in one go, but these are just 12 podcasts. Aren't they supposed to be sort of intimate, focused bits? Would kind of take away from that if she's doing it all in one go/at a later point. And she'd supposedly been working on this for at least more than a year? What was she doing? Researching stories to plagiarise?!

Also found this on an insta account. Sussexdaily or something. Look at the state of it. Crumpleskinttoomuchtint.

IMG-20221006-WA0006.jpg

Oh you know what, that's fun to say. I'll put that up as a title nomination.

Thread title:
Harry & Meghan #256 Crumpleskinttoomuchtint

• Haha
  • Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Even in the unlikely event that Netflix allows them to edit their films, the Battle has been lost as the world now knows they were slagging off the RF and probably even the Queen.

Reactions: 51

Tootlingalong

Chatty Member
Meanwhile at the palace....

View attachment 1630606

MJT: Excuse me sir, another letter from you know who asking for a meeting

View attachment 1630636

KC: Let me check my diary .....busy ....busy ....busy. Nope. No can do.

View attachment 1630622

QC: Look you're free that afternoon
KC: Bugger
QC: You'd better think of something quickly
KC: Oh. Oooh. I know. Quick write this down .... Korean ...Spa ...and ...noodles
QC:That's unusual

View attachment 1630633

KC: Not at all. It's how I developed my knowledge of all things Asian. Fancy another noodle.
I'll keep an eye out Sir make sure she doesn't turn up 🤣😂🤣
major-johnny.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Has anyone yet discovered what exactly it was that Meghan wanted to say but couldn't as she was silenced by the palace?!?! I am honestly still struggling to find out exactly what that grievance was. All we have had from her in years is plagiarised word salads that do not add anything to current discussions on topics.
This podcast and recent interviews highlights that she has absolutely no insight into anything to make a decent discussion.
And now we are seeing the work being carried out by Anne, Camilla, Sophie and Catherine, doing hands on work with gritty subjects and she is over here talking about cold noodles

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
This is worth a read. Really interesting.

I hope the palace continues to refute the lies from the Reeks. This is good, I like this. I adored the queen, but I did wish she would call them out on their lies. It looks like the Snarkles won’t be getting a free run with their fiction any more, from the RF or the press. Good.

As a side note, I wish the press would stop referring to William as the heir apparent. He isn’t the heir apparent, he’s the heir. Heir apparent is only used when the likely heir could be pushed aside in some circumstances. Like when HMQ was a girl - she was heir apparent because there was a possibility her parents could still have another child, and if it was a boy he would take precedence. But such circumstances don’t apply to William. Even if Charles and Camilla by some miracle produced a new son, he would be below William in the LoS. There’s no one that could knock him out of place.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Chita

VIP Member
It just doesn’t make sense for the DM to hack these slebs phones. The majority of them are 90s hasbeens and with the greatest of respect, the general reader/public simply aren’t interested enough for the DM to risk it all for a scoop on Doreen Laurence.
how many people even know who Sadie Frost is, let alone care about her private phone calls?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50