Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have a Kindle. I only have the Kindle app on my phone (Android). Google won't allow it anymore. I can only get books on their Google Play Books app now. Wankers!!
Uninstall the kindle app then go into the google play App Store find the kindle app and reinstall it

Reactions: 15
Maybe because Andrew actually didn’t actually do anything wrong but have a poor choice of friends. I’m sure he is probably an entitled asshole but there are a lot of those. I would trust Andrew around young female family members a lot more than I would trust the Clintons or Bidens or Oprah Winfrey

Reactions: 37
Very sorry to read your news Zippy, but at least you have closure. I had a dog stolen 5 years ago and still wonder if I will ever find her again.
That’s heartbreaking. You truly have my sympathy. When We had our dogs, I worried about it constantly.

Reactions: 31
Maybe he wants to marry Prince George

Reactions: 22
One of my big issues with the podcast is that there are SO MANY OTHER podcasts out there, that are much better quality that haven't had the financial backing of Spotify, that were created from just talent and HARD WORK. And in she swans with a half baked idea because she married a bloke with a title.

I will listen to Off Menu with Ed Gamble/James Acaster a million times before I give this woman a second of my time.

Insert (for reference and hilarity) is an iconic moment from the live stream where Ivo Graham is an idiot and tells everyone exactly which hotel in Hull he is broadcasting from:

Reactions: 17
Dammit, I was mixing up the two!

Wonder where she found the bin bag…?

Reactions: 19
I keep getting this in my Tattle ads, and wonder if it's from Flatpacks.

Reactions: 30
And Anne "couldn't give a stuff" about not being on the Jubilee Balcony is what we've come to love and respect about her!!! All service, yet doesn't need any of the splendour.

What a remarkable woman!

Reactions: 46
i just love how blasé the whole RF are about attacks. like the attack on HM while leading the trooping of colours. on horseback. and sidesaddle. and her just calming the horsy and just carrying on. or Princess Anne's foiled kidnapper.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.