Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surviving and thriving!!! Maybe heโ€™s reading Tattle????

He looks pissed! Ha ha. Though a little looser and smiley-er than we have seen him recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems like he has posted a new video:

duck OFF HARRY.
Any sympathy i had from the last video has evaporated when he said out loud โ€œI hope you are not just surviving but thrivingโ€
I think he is sat in walk in wardrobe and reading tit off of some inspirational bananas Meghan has scribbled on.
Seriously stay in California. You are spouting word salad. You deserve each other.

Gary Janetti

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That vid has those same cupboards from his vids a month ago.
I think that they are secretly living in a trailer and just keep pretending that they have got some swanky place. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Either that or they are Doris's manky kitchen cupboards.๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That vid has those same cupboards from his vids a month ago.
Wonder If he did a few videos all at the same time, then posted up at appropriate times (or not) Is there any way to find out actual filming date?

Reactions: 12

He looks pissed! Ha ha. Though a little looser and smiley-er than we have seen him recently.
But those tweaker eyes ... bleurgh:eek:

More like 'skiving and conniving'. Cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Has anyone else noticed the leash around Harry's neck? ๐Ÿ˜ it's either that or a hippie necklace enrolling him into a mysterious cult ๐Ÿฅบ

He has it on in every video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You would think with all the money that they have, they be able to afford decent sunglasses ๐Ÿคญ

Screenshot_20200510-231223.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surviving and thriving....SERIOUSLY??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I figured it out !
He's a clone. The real prince is locked away in the basement, chained to a water pipe and pumping out ... OK THIS IS A BIT GROSS AND DEFFO NSFW ... princely cum so smeggy can charge exhorbitant amounts to fertilise Oprah and Noony Foofoo and Mylittlepony and Mrs Clooney and all's eggs. So that America will be inundated with lil ginger princey babies persons but lil Archiedoll will be their supreme leader cos he was the first. Like Hitler and his Aryan race crap. (Oh tit, sorry for the Godwin's law:oops:)OK, maybe not Oprah, her eggs would be past their use by date and rancid, but the others will be queueing round the block. Hence all the helicopters, it's rich blokes dropping all their chicks off for turkey baster treatment.It's the ultimate must have this season ... a lil ginger person in a pram(can't say the 'B' word that rhymes with maybe or I'll get snitched on again).๐Ÿคซ
This is smeggy's plan to fund her new lifestyle.
The guy in the video is an automaton primed to speak only in smeggy speak, hence he is stuck on "surviving and thriving" and needs re programed.He was meant to say "shine a light" and "Thank you for asking, not many do". And his hair needs touching up,needs more of princey's pubic hair added and a tad more orange needed in the hair dye to make it pure Just Harry.

Disclaimer. I did not say the word B.A.B.Y. and anyone who reports that I did is a lickle liar as well as a snitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She wouldn't have made a tiny fraction of what she could now make if she hadn't snared Harry
True - this is her dream come true though. Actresses and celebs in Hollywood have a well established model with designers where they get loaned the latest clothes, jewellery and get gifted shoes and bags by designers and now she will have access to the most sought after luxury brands and designers which she would have never had in her pre Harry D-list actress days. Now she can accept all of those things with no royal oversight or limitations. Someone is going to have to fill the massive gap in her wardrobe now they Charles isnโ€™t around to foot the bill right?

Reactions: 16
At least William makes an effort in his zoom calls and doesn't look like he's been locked in the cupboard under the stairs... Wait... tit I forgot he's just Harry! That's why he looks like an absolute scruff bag

Reactions: 13
Has anyone else noticed the leash around Harry's neck? ๐Ÿ˜ it's either that or a hippie necklace enrolling him into a mysterious cult ๐Ÿฅบ

He has it on in every video.
Yep, a thirty-something guy still wearing hippie necklaces and bracelets. In the words of The Donald... SAD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.