Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
errr..a ginger fanny? 😂
As the owner of ahem, a full head of red hair I can categorically say absolutely not. He’s the kind of ginger that had the misfortune of falling out the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down. Ginger fannies want your Damian Lewis kind of smouldering reds. As you were 😉

Maybe it was better for the royal family when she passed. 👀
My Grandma died on the Monday and my dog the Tuesday and I was more upset about the dog. Sounds brutal but that dog was my best mate I got her when I was 9 and she died when I was 22 so I literally grew up with her. Sad times 😭

Edit: The start of this sounds like a tit Craig David cover which was purely unintentional

Second edit: I thought I was replying to the one about the dog, not the Queen Mother ffs sorry!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
bleeping mental cases. Jesus I was sane until I tried debating with those conspiracy nutters (not on here, elsewhere). It's just the weirdest tit from people I used to think were sane.
That dog, the one that overly sniffed or barked or pissed on the car boot or whatever it did has been elevated to doggy sainthood for solving the case.
St SmellyDog of the Dead bodies. I bet they have a special day set aside to worship St SmellyDog. Weirdos.

I'm half expecting that dog to brought into court to testify if needs ever be 🤣

As the owner of ahem, a full head of red hair I can categorically say absolutely not. He’s the kind of ginger that had the misfortune of falling out the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down. Ginger fannies want your Damian Lewis kind of smouldering reds. As you were 😉

My Grandma died on the Monday and my dog the Tuesday and I was more upset about the dog. Sounds brutal but that dog was my best mate I got her when I was 9 and she died when I was 22 so I literally grew up with her. Sad times 😭

Edit: The start of this sounds like a tit Craig David cover which was purely unintentional

Second edit: I thought I was replying to the one about the dog, not the Queen Mother ffs sorry!
As a redhead myself I agree, it's one thing to be a ginger but to be bleeping ugly & ginger is a whole other ballgame!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.