Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only with his brains and her footballing skills.
Except Victoria was actually in the biggest-selling girl group of all time, whereas Meghan was a supporting actor in a little-known cable series.

Reactions: 19
Without the immediate connection to the royals/mainly the Cambridges, Hollywood won't give a tit. I also fear that Harry isn't going to fair well with all the cameras clicking every five minutes, how selfish of meagain.
I know! Poor guy, between clicking cameras taking him back to dead mummy times and helicopters taking him back to Afghanistan bad men shooting at (everyone but) him his head must be pickled.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thankyou for the new thread.😘
I watched the vid on the last thread about the black illuminati and couldn't help but think she had a very convincing argument.what I don't understand,as I go up a small cul-de-sac as per,if Oprah and Obama,et Al are so powerful,why is Trump,who they apparently hate,in office,etc?
As for meagain becoming the biggest influencer,due to Oprah handling her career,I'm getting splinters in my bottom from the fence,while crossing everything hoping it will all go to 💩for her.i wasn't aware that everything she wears or has given sells out,thought that was Kate.It also worries me,as I think it should the RF that nothing comes for free so I can only hope that at least H will wake up soon and realise what kind of sleazy world he's got into,cos I don't think these cults are very easy to leave like the hotel California.All 🐄is interested in is money but she ain't getting any younger and there's no shortage of fresh meat for the yachters.
The cynic in me thinks and hopes it will all end in tears and I hate it when that happens but I try to think everyone has some kind of redeeming quality....but I have looked for meagains and zilch,zip,NADA,just a cold swinging brick from her ❤ transplant and she swapped the Oneg for ice in her veins...and seriously,I worry for a certain innocent Hollywood baby who doesn't realise what he has in store,and can you imagine the horror of a mother in law his partner will inherit.
There won't be enough therapy in the world to fix them....some say the same about me and I'm perfectly 💯👌😎🤪
Kind regards,KTAW❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Found it

Interesting article :sick:. Looks like we've ben misinformed by the British tabloids :rolleyes:

Nah, the article someone posted earlier (maybe on the last thread) named a neighbour and quoted him as saying the neighbours will not be happy at the dastardly duo drawing attention to their neighbourhood. Seems real enough and they're dragging others into their self made tit storm.

Reactions: 12
Apparently this blind is about Thomas Markle and Meghan ‘The parental unit of this A list celebrity went online and checked his bank account last week to see if an online payment had processed. What he found was a mysterious $100,000 deposit from some corporation that only exists on paper. Someone planted it there for a reason.’

Also, allegedly she is thinking about settling with the Daily Mail because she’s worries about the back lash.

Reactions: 8
The neighbours in that upmarket neighbourhood are not going to be happy having their privacy invaded by helicopters etc. They’ll be well pissed off having them there.

I remember Barbara Streisand try to sue someone for flying a helicopter over her house (which she thought was unknown to the paps) only to find out that it was actually a geological survey being done and she shot herself in the foot by complaining. These people do not want their lives scrutinised so having the toxic twosome nearby will only cause problems.
That gave birth to an actual 'thing'. Honestly. It's now called "The Streisand effect".
Basically it's when anyone moans or sulks about something their moaning and sulking about it draws unwanted press attention to it.
Silly buggers.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thankyou for the new thread.😘
I watched the vid on the last thread about the black illuminati and couldn't help but think she had a very convincing argument.what I don't understand,as I go up a small cul-de-sac as per,if Oprah and Obama,et Al are so powerful,why is Trump,who they apparently hate,in office,etc?
As for meagain becoming the biggest influencer,due to Oprah handling her career,I'm getting splinters in my bottom from the fence,while crossing everything hoping it will all go to 💩for her.i wasn't aware that everything she wears or has given sells out,thought that was Kate.It also worries me,as I think it should the RF that nothing comes for free so I can only hope that at least H will wake up soon and realise what kind of sleazy world he's got into,cos I don't think these cults are very easy to leave like the hotel California.All 🐄is interested in is money but she ain't getting any younger and there's no shortage of fresh meat for the yachters.
The cynic in me thinks and hopes it will all end in tears and I hate it when that happens but I try to think everyone has some kind of redeeming quality....but I have looked for meagains and zilch,zip,NADA,just a cold swinging brick from her ❤ transplant and she swapped the Oneg for ice in her veins...and seriously,I worry for a certain innocent Hollywood baby who doesn't realise what he has in store,and can you imagine the horror of a mother in law his partner will inherit.
There won't be enough therapy in the world to fix them....some say the same about me and I'm perfectly 💯👌😎🤪
Kind regards,KTAW❤😘🤗
Yorkiejules, thank you. All of that has resonated with me.

And do you know the word that stood out in your post that epitomises Meghan, her values, her lifestyle and everything that we know about her?

It's sleazy. That word was invented for her and her ilk.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Apparently this blind is about Thomas Markle and Meghan ‘The parental unit of this A list celebrity went online and checked his bank account last week to see if an online payment had processed. What he found was a mysterious $100,000 deposit from some corporation that only exists on paper. Someone planted it there for a reason.’

Also, allegedly she is thinking about settling with the Daily Mail because she’s worries about the back lash.
Samantha Markle says it wasn't her dad in that blind.

Yes I could see her settling out of court at this point.
I wonder if that's why Piers Morgan has said he'll back off from them:eek: It's not like him to back off from a fight. Maybe the Mail offered Piers backing off as a sop to their wounded pride on settling out of court.:mad:

• Angry

I bet she is, especially because,i think DM knows alot of stuff they are dying to print and win or lose,they will recoup all the money from sales.i don't think alot of ppl know what she did,re yachting,and who she consorted with,re Weinstein,and we know how ppl put 2 and 2 together and get the wrong number.it only takes alittle hint of scandal,planting a few iffy details to make ppl make up their own endings to the fairytale..then her reputation will be well and truly 💩if it isn't already,then the Hollywood holy won't touch her with 10 foot lighting rig.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Samantha Markle says it wasn't her dad in that blind.

Yes I could see her settling out of court at this point.
I wonder if that's why Piers Morgan has said he'll back off from them:eek: It's not like him to back off from a fight. Maybe the Mail offered Piers backing off as a sop to their wounded pride on settling out of court.:mad:
Now you mention it, the change in piers is unusual. I doubt he would do it unless there was something in it for him...

There are so many nice houses in Beverly Ridge (and California as a whole) and Tyler builds one of the most horrendous ones there. Looks like a shopping mall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Now you mention it, the change in piers is unusual. I doubt he would do it unless there was something in it for him...

There are so many nice houses in Beverly Ridge (and California as a whole) and Tyler builds one of the most horrendous ones there. Looks like a shopping mall.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Money doesn’t buy good taste does it?

Reactions: 15
I have only recently found this site. I said from the outset MM is a decoy, a lure, a shady puppet sent to infiltrate the British royal family to show it could be done, by the Hollywood Elite who she admired and aspired to be as a yacht girl.. She saw Harry coming , we all could see what she was doing, and he was just thinking with is dick. He is a shadow of his former self, evidently. Sold his soul to the devil. It wont end well for him she will spit him out when no longer of use to her.

Reactions: 18
That is just weird. Stalker like behaviour. She did say on camera...I had no idea who he was...

Reactions: 9
Someone commented on twits....
Yoko and her handbag are couch surfing at Perry's 18mil mansion.❤
There are some little diamonds as well as stones on twits,....then there are some sugared almonds🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.