Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, maybe we should have gone with my thread suggestion of “Thriving, surviving and conniving” after all! While I’m on a roll, does anyone want next week’s winning lottery numbers? 😜

I’ve noticed the Mail suddenly seems to have a few pro-Smeg stories in it. That and Piers’ sudden change of heart on her makes me wonder if another of those mysterious $100,000 donations has been made. Word is that PimpMomKris has an arrangement with the DM where she pays for positive stories about her trashy family to go into there. My inner cynic wonders whether a similar agreement has been brokered for M&H. It’s amazing what money can buy you. In Megsy’s case, someone else’s money, but it’s always easier to spend someone else’s money, isn’t it?:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
More like 'skiving and conniving'. Cunts.
“skiving and conniving”
Thats the next thread title right there.
(Cunts optional)

Just found this on instagram. Dress is too tight around arms and shoulders.
I reckon that was one of the freebie dresses she was channelling through My Little Pony and charging Charles and pocketing the money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
True - this is her dream come true though. Actresses and celebs in Hollywood have a well established model with designers where they get loaned the latest clothes, jewellery and get gifted shoes and bags by designers and now she will have access to the most sought after luxury brands and designers which she would have never had in her pre Harry D-list actress days. Now she can accept all of those things with no royal oversight or limitations. Someone is going to have to fill the massive gap in her wardrobe now they Charles isn’t around to foot the bill right?
I thought I read in a previous thread that she wasn't getting jewellery loans any more after an earring went missing? Or am I mixing her up with somebody else?

Reactions: 14
I thought I read in a previous thread that she wasn't getting jewellery loans any more after an earring went missing? Or am I mixing her up with somebody else?
I believe she did lose an earring that was borrowed

Reactions: 8
Wow, maybe we should have gone with my thread suggestion of “Thriving, surviving and conniving” after all! While I’m on a roll, does anyone want next week’s winning lottery numbers? 😜

I’ve noticed the Mail suddenly seems to have a few pro-Smeg stories in it. That and Piers’ sudden change of heart on her makes me wonder if another of those mysterious $100,000 donations has been made. Word is that PimpMomKris has an arrangement with the DM where she pays for positive stories about her trashy family to go into there. My inner cynic wonders whether a similar agreement has been brokered for M&H. It’s amazing what money can buy you. In Megsy’s case, someone else’s money, but it’s always easier to spend someone else’s money, isn’t it?:rolleyes:
Piers and the Mail are simply holding back for a bit. I reckon that as soon as she does something else vacuous and self promoting they'll pounce on her. Piers probably only said that so that some of her luney supporters would back off but he won't be able to resist attacking her the minute she steps out of line.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Just found this on instagram. Dress is too tight around arms and shoulders.
She wore that dress to visit an old people's home in Winter. Really inappropriate dressing once again. I think it was after they came back from Australia tour.

Edit: it was 18th December 2018. Who the hell wears a dress like that at that time of year? Definitely one of the dresses she'll have sold off via Mulroney as a previous poster said.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
While you are here aunty ... do you think smeggy might settle out of court?
Also would Piers back pedaling possibly be part of an agreement re the settlement? Is that normal?
Morning dears....in my head Tattle is a cross between St Trinians and a coffee morning jailhouse hooch session at the Murmansk Female High Security Unit. Ive been asked in for a "briefing". Im a bit nervous....

Its possible the Editor has had a "word" with Morgan about his contract personality disorder, as part of which he's been asked to tone down the more obviously insane ranting; equally its possible that even Piers has seen far enough round his ego to recognise he's fucked up his career; but he's apologised for the wrong thing.

Whatever you might think about Boris (and if youre a demented Remainer you are going to carry that hatred to your grave, and you know what - noone cares any longer but you and Araminta, and youre making fools of yourselves) hes doing his best and the political project to pin the blame for a virus on the Government has no traction with the public (here or in America) oops sorry I'm not Rod "the Rod" Liddle.

Settlement:
As Colleen (be still my beating heart, could she be any foxier?) has just illustrated it is actually compulsory to try and sort out the dispute before trial even if you know youre going to win, and you hate the witch on the other side. If you fail to do so even if you do win you can be denied costs. Most parties these days chose a formal procees Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in which the parties hire some conceited retired judge to act as Arbitrator and sit around posing; whilst the party whose lawyers know they are going to lose (and hasnt quite told their client this yet) tries to act tough whilst agreeing almost any terms that save some face.

Its often the last opportunity for the parties, who will hate each other, to meet and basically if someone doesnt storm out like Bette Davis in the first 30 minutes you hang around talking to the hand in public whilst the lawyers negotiate a figure (in this case her contribution to the other sides costs) often for days; and some unimportant details like a public statement or the return of property and meaningless promises of good behaviour or undying love. In the current circumstances it will all be Zoom and its not unusual for self important cunts people like Megs to appear via Agents they control remotely.

If her lawyers have any sense they will try and do it right now and tie it to settlement of the costs liability incurred after the earlier disaster, to save a further hearing. She might as well bite the bullet and pay all their costs so far (or a "contribution" which could be above 80%) now, whilst they are still just at the level of a 2 bedroom flat in Dalston, as opposed to Manhattan.

It will be a fascinating negotiation. She will want secrecy, at almost any cost, so Balloon Boy can claim victory, and the party with the upper hand wont. Often aresholes people like Meghan dont care and gamble recklessly seeing ADR as an opportunity to show off turn over the tables then "settle at the door" (in reality a stiffling meeting room in the ghastly Rolls Building of the High Court, you see some sights..) when pressure is at thermonuclear levels, as the trial is about to begin and someone is spending about £10,000 an hour, seriously. Dont forget she's not paying. In a way we are...

Now, Aunty has "things" to attend to, you be good girls like Aunty expects xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Is it a recent pic? She looks pregnant 😳
No no don’t say that :eek:
Is she going to get hundreds of surrogates to pop out clones
It’s going to be like village of the damed :devilish:except they won’t be blond
Be afraid very afraid 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wore that dress to visit an old people's home in Winter. Really inappropriate dressing once again. I think it was after they came back from Australia tour.

Edit: it was 18th December 2018. Who the hell wears a dress like that at that time of year? Definitely one of the dresses she'll have sold off via Mulroney as a previous poster said.
She certainly could have picked a better outfit, especially to an old people’s home. That generation were used to pregnant women wearing smock dresses while pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alright Alright I admit it Meggsy and I were out on the lash.... She told me duck ALLL...... She's a right bleep "riggghhhttt" 😂 I'm off to my bed.... Chat tomorrow or Wednesday..... Oh here's Meggsy😂😂
Omg! That is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen. A public toilet seat lid swinging around your neck? WTAF 🤮🤮🤮🤮 repulsive

• Haha
  • Wow

I do hope you’re wrong...
It could be the DM knows it gets more clickbait when it praises Meagain rather than when it criticises her.
Piers Morgan’s stance could be because he was starting to get lots of comments about ‘give it a rest’, so he is biding his time before going in for the kill.

Meagain can pay for all the positive spin she likes but nothing will change my opinion of her. She dissed HM The Queen and there is no comeback from that at all. Ever.

• Heart
I do hope you’re wrong...
It could be the DM knows it gets more clickbait when it praises Meagain rather than when it criticises her.
Piers Morgan’s stance could be because he was starting to get lots of comments about ‘give it a rest’, so he is biding his time before going in for the kill.

Meagain can pay for all the positive spin she likes but nothing will change my opinion of her. She dissed HM The Queen and there is no comeback from that at all. Ever.
I think you may be right re the DM. They can post a nicey-nicey story about the Sussexes knowing full well that the comments section will slay H&M.

I also agree that there should be no quarter given for her rudeness to HMQ.

Oh good I only punch up (unless its irresistible) xx
I’m not sure what you’re getting at here ❓ Are you insinuating that you are in some way ‘above’ me? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.