Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why any designer would particularly want her to wear their clothes. She’s a difficult shape, has no sense of what suits her and doesn’t understand how to put an outfit together. Now that she’s an ex-royal and a former actress in a minor tv series I don’t know what kudos she could bring to a brand.
And she cant take advice...from a stylist etc about what suits her!
And she seems to find public criticism in the press difficult!
So it might work briefly......but Im not sure about anyone using her for repeat campaigns!!;)

Reactions: 18
The Harry Markle piece claims rumours are that they’ve outstayed their welcome at Mr P’s & are having to find somewhere else!

• Haha
Hot off the wordpress

his eyes darted left to right with such intensity like a drug addict peaking after a hit. [/B]
That was an interesting observation about darting eyes, also the comment that already they have outstayed their welcome in the loaned mansion

Reactions: 17
Yep, it is.
Yes indeed. And sadly it's something similar to how Chas funds the pocket money for his kids. He apparently offsets either that or his Duchy stuff against his taxes. Sorry, I don't know the exact details but when I read it I though "You crafty fucker Chas" and I was NOT a happy bunny.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes indeed. And sadly it's something similar to how Chas funds the pocket money for his kids. He apparently offsets either that or his Duchy stuff against his taxes. Sorry, I don't know the exact details but when I read it I though "You crafty fucker Chas" and I was NOT a happy bunny.
Duchy, I believe as it's private income not state. 🙄🙄

So sorry Ponponpon 😧 No excuse apart from 🍷🍷🍷
😂😂 As good excuse as any.

Reactions: 7
That was an interesting observation about darting eyes, also the comment that already they have outstayed their welcome in the loaned mansion
I’m sure someone here mentioned the eyes/general facial expressions. It will be interesting to see if they move again soon, anyone know how locked down LA is?

Reactions: 11
The Harry Markle piece claims rumours are that they’ve outstayed their welcome at Mr P’s & are having to find somewhere else!
The neighbours in that upmarket neighbourhood are not going to be happy having their privacy invaded by helicopters etc. They’ll be well pissed off having them there.

I remember Barbara Streisand try to sue someone for flying a helicopter over her house (which she thought was unknown to the paps) only to find out that it was actually a geological survey being done and she shot herself in the foot by complaining. These people do not want their lives scrutinised so having the toxic twosome nearby will only cause problems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Compare this Harry from just 2 years ago to the Harry we've seen today ,While you are looking check out the difference in his teeth

I thought his hair was looking a bit better. Less Brillo pad and a bit more styled, but looks chestnut brown in that light.
Hes going to come back from LA with chiclet teeth and hair plugs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought his hair was looking a bit better. Less Brillo pad and a bit more styled, but looks chestnut brown in that light.
The front of his hair always looks ok though, it's the massive thumb print in the middle that ages him.
If he holds his head the right way when facing forward it looks like his hair is good. From the side and back it looks shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember Chiclets!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His top teeth seem to have come loose the gaps are a lot wider now than 2 years ago,as far as I understand this can be a sign of drug taking

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The neighbours in that upmarket neighbourhood are not going to be happy having their privacy invaded by helicopters etc. They’ll be well pissed off having them there.

I remember Barbara Streisand try to sue someone for flying a helicopter over her house (which she thought was unknown to the paps) only to find out that it was actually a geological survey being done and she shot herself in the foot by complaining. These people do not want their lives scrutinised so having the toxic twosome nearby will only cause problems.
When their location was first revealed, it was said the neighbours are rich business types that value their privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just thought his darting eyes were due to him reading from something below the camera.

Reactions: 13
Found it

Beverly Ridge is an excellent place to keep out of view. The neighbors are mostly old money and mega-rich business types rather than show business gossips
Interesting article :sick:. Looks like we've ben misinformed by the British tabloids :rolleyes:

In fact, the Sussexes’ decision to move to LA has also strengthened their bond with the royal family which has reportedly been strained for some time. “Meghan told her inner circle of friends that Harry has been communicating with Prince William and the Queen on a pretty consistent basis. /.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Without the immediate connection to the royals/mainly the Cambridges, Hollywood won't give a tit. I also fear that Harry isn't going to fair well with all the cameras clicking every five minutes, how selfish of meagain.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.