Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it

Interesting article :sick:. Looks like we've ben misinformed by the British tabloids :rolleyes:

In fact, the Sussexes’ decision to move to LA has also strengthened their bond with the royal family which has reportedly been strained for some time. “Meghan told her inner circle of friends that Harry has been communicating with Prince William and the Queen on a pretty consistent basis.

There goes the life raft................the only thing that makes them interesting...........if they were really that close would they not have wished Charlotte a Happy Birthday?

im not convinced she has an inner circle of friends leaking all this stuff to the media either! She has some suing to do from the letter to do

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Except Victoria was actually in the biggest-selling girl group of all time, whereas Meghan was a supporting actor in a little-known cable series.
that was kind of my point: Beckham is a talented footballer and Victoria is sharp as a tack - but the other way round....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Samantha Markle says it wasn't her dad in that blind.

Yes I could see her settling out of court at this point.
I wonder if that's why Piers Morgan has said he'll back off from them:eek: It's not like him to back off from a fight. Maybe the Mail offered Piers backing off as a sop to their wounded pride on settling out of court.:mad:
Sincere apologies a LOT of rhubarb gin consumed (lost dad 30 yrs ago today) when you say she will settle out if court, shouldn't she pay the mail as they are in the winning position? Why would they pay out, I'm a bit lost /drunk .... Love you guys🥰🥰😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sincere apologies a LOT of rhubarb gin consumed (lost dad 30 yrs ago today) when you say she will settle out if court, shouldn't she pay the mail as they are in the winning position? Why would they pay out, I'm a bit lost /drunk .... Love you guys🥰🥰😂😂😂
No worries!
Settling out of court, like Meghan will pay the DM to stop it going to court.

Reactions: 5
that was kind of my point: Beckham is a talented footballer and Victoria is sharp as a tack - but the other way round....
While you are here aunty ... do you think smeggy might settle out of court?
Also would Piers back pedaling possibly be part of an agreement re the settlement? Is that normal?

Reactions: 12
Someone commented on twits....
Yoko and her handbag are couch surfing at Perry's 18mil mansion.❤
There are some little diamonds as well as stones on twits,....then there are some sugared almonds🤪🤪🤪
Remember as Yankee Wally said :
"Has the cheese slid off her cracker?" 🧀
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alright Alright I admit it Meggsy and I were out on the lash.... She told me duck ALLL...... She's a right bleep "riggghhhttt" 😂 I'm off to my bed.... Chat tomorrow or Wednesday..... Oh here's Meggsy😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They are definitely not going to want meghan and the paps literally buzzing around.
It must be the Hollywood equivalent of Katie Price moving to the Shires. A bit low rent.
PIty SHMEG are not living near the Kardashians, Paps in every tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.