Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am of the mind that she knew exactly what she was doing from the very beginning and it was all an act to bag the prince. He used to be my favorite until I saw how much of a whimp he has turned out to be! Total Jezebel and Ahab relationship. Yuck!

BTW, glad I found this thread. Nice to "meet" you all and looking forward to catching up on old posts and getting all of the gossip!! :D
Nice to meet another Diva 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know it's probably another rabbit hole to fall down, I stopped following that case a long time ago. Still can't get to the bottom of what had happened, but always had a feeling they had a finger in it. Awful waste of public money.
Well they left her and the twins alone and any right thinking adult wouldn't have done that. I don't think she was murdered by them or killed in an accident. It would be very difficult to live with that without cracking up.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Well they left her and the twins alone and any right thinking adult wouldn't have done that. I don't think she was murdered by them or killed in an accident. It would be very difficult to live with that without cracking up.
I’ll just leave this here
1C31F74F-9A0E-4D9F-8559-4BC0B687E27F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I am of the mind that she knew exactly what she was doing from the very beginning and it was all an act to bag the prince. He used to be my favorite until I saw how much of a whimp he has turned out to be! Total Jezebel and Ahab relationship. Yuck!

BTW, glad I found this thread. Nice to "meet" you all and looking forward to catching up on old posts and getting all of the gossip!! :D
1589573543240.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 11
new thread idea
#23 Harry - get yourself a job you utter knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Gogglebox are about to discuss Meghan’s Elephant documentary if anyone is interested! 😂

Reactions: 4
Oops, of course she is - she lived over there for so long I forgot!
Complete aside. As a graduate of (amongst other things) English lit, I was always very snobby about the works of both Jackie Collins and Jilly Cooper without ever having read any of them, of course. And then I started sharing a flat with one of the press officers from their publishing house and she would bring home pre-publication copies of their novels. Addictive stuff! I would stay up all night and read them from cover-to-cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
20200515_213630.jpg

Foreshadowing or what?! Presumably she thought this shirt was cute, rather than a precursor to he reputation now...

And bizarrely, it's a joke about Jewish women, so we know what she was identifying as at the time, since she picks and chooses so often!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Gogglebox are about to discuss Meghan’s Elephant documentary if anyone is interested! 😂
I’ve just seen it. Need eye bleach. Or ear bleach. Or both. I’ve avoided it. Now it’s on gogglebox. FFS!

Anyway they took the piss out of her.

Oh NO!! It’s so sad. I feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice to meet another Diva 🙌
Nice to meet you, too!!! :D When I joined and was thinking up my user name, I thought, hey, Diva will be fun because I sing opera and I couldn't believe the user name wasn't already taken!! I thought for sure I would have to put some number after it. So glad to be here! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also Diana was, shall we say, psychologically complicated. I know very well a colleague of the Surgeon by whom she became obsessed. She was an absolute nightmare apparently and quite extreme measures had to be taken as she used her status to gain access to his place of work etc - you can guess the rest; it wasn't at all like the famous photo of her doe-eyed in scrubs. Although he may well have richly deserved it because at the time he was an arrogant fucked up knob, Charles must have wondered what had hit him after the Gladys and Fred Cufflinks etc. There is the most fabulous footage from the Wedding OB on the day, of an interview with Andrew P-B where he is in the honour guard of the Household Cavalry or somesuch and talking about his female horse being a "good ride" with a "great seat" etc. its like something from Jilly Cooper (only dark dark dark really) I often wonder just who knew what when that was filmed and broadcast......
😅 Jilly Cooper meets Kenny Everett.
That is SO typical of that set, throwing shade hidden in euphemisms.
Well you could be called worse than a good ride with a great seat I suppose.
I bet Chas and Camilla thought it hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you get the chance, there is a really good documentary series on Netflix about the case and it investigates from all angles. I have always been suspicious of the parents as well but the documentary did sort of change my mind.
Same I was so sure they had a hand in it but that documentary really made me quite certain they didn’t. They still behave oddly though and the class thing is true, but yeah its a great doc that ☺ Is anyone else willing something to happen with Ginge and Cringe, I can feel a stirring me in waters - there’s an incoming announcement I’m sure. I bloody hope so, we need something new to take the piss out of them for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hmm well it looks like the house might check out 🤔

2E99D23B-8BD2-43C6-9096-3C9D296DE630.jpeg
Harry & Meghan #23 from fake birthing to sofa surfing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.