Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!! 😘
Well they left her and the twins alone and any right thinking adult wouldn't have done that. I don't think she was murdered by them or killed in an accident. It would be very difficult to live with that without cracking up.
I know someone who worked on that case. they won’t say too much about it, but the person who they thinks did it isn’t the one you’d think

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Don't tell me. They hid her in the fridge.
Oh wait, they kept her in a golf bag for two days then smuggled her out past hundreds of reporters and cops, popped her in the boot of a hire car and chucked her in the sea, in a busy tourist resort in high summer.
Or my favourite one, they took her to the church and popped her into a spare coffin there and that's why they kept going back to the church.
And the search dog barked at their hire car boot, so woof woof, case solved.

Good find. Same lamp and wainscotting.
I never doubted the house after ginger got caught in the grounds with his dog.
All that and some freda 🤣

• Haha
For MO5 and anyone else who wants to relive their wedding, here are some clips from Gogglebox when they are watching it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So watching these documentaries (I'm avoiding the cringe and ginge ones).......I remember a few of you saying the Queen Mother was horrible.....she seems to have had A Lot of power over decisions that were made.......
Backstairs Billy..remember him? I don’t she was cold in her grave before he was shown the door.
one of her servants Mom

Gerry McCann & the alleged abductor
Gosh, he’s so young, I didn’t recognise him

Complete aside. As a graduate of (amongst other things) English lit, I was always very snobby about the works of both Jackie Collins and Jilly Cooper without ever having read any of them, of course. And then I started sharing a flat with one of the press officers from their publishing house and she would bring home pre-publication copies of their novels. Addictive stuff! I would stay up all night and read them from cover-to-cover.
I was a young mother with children, my husband worked away constantly , one day I was passed a book over my back fence by an elderly neighbour, Jilly Cooper , Riders ,oh MG,,, I was smitten, I wasn't lonely anymore, I read every chapter of every book,,haha , WELL I looked at my elderly Female neighbour with new admiration after that, especially when she quietly gave me knitted Easter eggs for my kids and smiled at me sweetly 🤣😋😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Don't tell me. They hid her in the fridge.
Oh wait, they kept her in a golf bag for two days then smuggled her out past hundreds of reporters and cops, popped her in the boot of a hire car and chucked her in the sea, in a busy tourist resort in high summer.
Or my favourite one, they took her to the church and popped her into a spare coffin there and that's why they kept going back to the church.
And the search dog barked at their hire car boot, so woof woof, case solved.
Yup. The conspiracy theories on that one are madness.

Backstairs Billy..remember him? I don’t she was cold in her grave before he was shown the door.
one of her servants Mom
Watched a programme about him. Isn’t he the one who arranged all the gin parties for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For MO5 and anyone else who wants to relive their wedding, here are some clips from Gogglebox when they are watching it! 😂

Whattt!! I think I'd rather go on an all inclusive with the McCanns 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, I thought so, definitely some from another house. I must admit I don't like his interiors much...they scream money, but a bit too much of everything, not in a good way.
As long as a place isn't swathed in crushed velvet, with crushed velvet sofa coverings and crushed velvet curtains and even on the walls ! WTF ... yeah looking at you dawn ward, then I'd cope. Barf. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So watching these documentaries (I'm avoiding the cringe and ginge ones).......I remember a few of you saying the Queen Mother was horrible.....she seems to have had A Lot of power over decisions that were made.......
Maybe it was better for the royal family when she passed. 👀

The queen actually shudders 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Exactly. She could have saved it if she’d tried. witch.
Well I cried buckets when Monty was talking about Nigel dying on Gardeners World but couldn't squeeze a tear out for the poor old elephant with monotone Megan droning on 🙄 that is a narrating failure.... Surprised the goggleboxers got so emotional 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I cried buckets when Monty was talking about Nigel dying on Gardeners World but couldn't squeeze a tear out for the poor old elephant with monotone Megan droning on 🙄 that is a narrating failure.... Surprised the goggleboxers got so emotional 🙄
Do you have a dog? I do and dread the day my dog dies. No one will love me like my dog loves me :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
All that and some freda 🤣
bleeping mental cases. Jesus I was sane until I tried debating with those conspiracy nutters (not on here, elsewhere). It's just the weirdest tit from people I used to think were sane.
That dog, the one that overly sniffed or barked or pissed on the car boot or whatever it did has been elevated to doggy sainthood for solving the case.
St SmellyDog of the Dead bodies. I bet they have a special day set aside to worship St SmellyDog. Weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you have a dog? I do and dread the day my dog dies. No one will love me like my dog loves me :cry:
Oh we have had doggie bereavements, it's awful. we have rescue dogs now, hubby made us get one after we lost our dog, then we got another to keep the first lunatic company, both were badly treated, now they are spoiled rotten and I just dread to think of being without them. Dogs give not take. ♥
Edit to keep thread on track, Meghan is a c*nt 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.