Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's fucked. The almighty God of whatever fucked him up the poop chute when he whispered in his ear "Yeah baby, grab the big wedding and the sexy bird and as much dosh as you can carry and secretly prepare to do a runner. Yeah, January 2020 will be a perfect time for you to spread your wings and make a fortune. The world will be your lobster my son. Go forth and knock 'em dead!"
Oops. Jan 2020 comes and the world is in crisis, travel restricted, no mingling or shmoozing or opportunies to pimp the wife out, no offers to talk about dead mummy and no movie offers for wifey. Not even a house of their own. And it will be a long time before things settle. By then they will be chip paper news and nobody will give a shiny tit about them, not even us.

I hope he wore the compulsory tiger pants.
Unfortunately not. Tighty whities. He was also rather rotund. Enjoy that image!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a snoop round their gaffe on twits and they are definitely spoiling them, ambassador (love ferrero rocher..probably a pyramid of them in every room,)has a Roman style bath and a lovely marble kitchen with obligatory sentiment board above the oven,/stove that's a celebrity fav in all the Hollywood homes.lounge/library has a big black piano that Stevie wonder played on when it opened 🤢...of course,!!
Don't think a trailer park caravan is gonna do it now after this.he must be going ape💩about the black privacy screens....and the neighbours complaints.
Hazza has had the same shirt on for weeks,he must hum something awful🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I totally agree. People bang on about Ginger "marrying for love" with a twice married woman ... well bully for him, but Chas didn't have that option. He was between a rock and a hard place and Brenda's mum was on his case to get married and produce some sprogs. He couldn't have Camilla or he would have, but Diana was willing even though she knew (everyone in that circle knew) that he was entrenched in an intense relationship with Camilla.
It was never going to end well. If Diana had been less flakey and temperamental she could have played the game, kept her head down and been hugely rewarded in the inevitable divorce. Yes she was massively financially rewarded in the end but her reputation within the royals was in tatters and that was sure to reflect onto her kids in the future. We see the result of her revenge games in ginger, bitter and twisted little man boy carrying on his mummy's campaign of hate and revenge.
As Confucius says "When setting out on a journey of revenge dig two graves" Very apt in Diana's case.

The BIB , we just don't know though. It's very common place to use recreational drugs these days. Far too common. Alcoholic? No I doubt it, it's hard to hide that but I honestly can't see ginge n cringe not partaking of party favours when mixing with the crowd she has chosen for them.
Also Diana was, shall we say, psychologically complicated. I know very well a colleague of the Surgeon by whom she became obsessed. She was an absolute nightmare apparently and quite extreme measures had to be taken as she used her status to gain access to his place of work etc - you can guess the rest; it wasn't at all like the famous photo of her doe-eyed in scrubs. Although he may well have richly deserved it because at the time he was an arrogant fucked up knob, Charles must have wondered what had hit him after the Gladys and Fred Cufflinks etc. There is the most fabulous footage from the Wedding OB on the day, of an interview with Andrew P-B where he is in the honour guard of the Household Cavalry or somesuch and talking about his female horse being a "good ride" with a "great seat" etc. its like something from Jilly Cooper (only dark dark dark really) I often wonder just who knew what when that was filmed and broadcast......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Came across this old article on harry from 2002. Spoilt is not half of it.

Bottom line, he’s a twit. He asked a personal, close friend of mine, (not a friend of a friends friend) if she wanted to “duck a prince”. On that occasion the ginger twunt did not get lucky, but basically, that was his chat up line on the London club scene. Only one degree of separation.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Keep Thriving and Washing, IIRC (y)
Are you pulling Aunties leg?

Yeah most kids do that but they don't expect someone else in their home to clean up their drink boke and they don't get naked at a huge gathering for their father's birthday. It's not that he did the drink/weed/naughty stuff, it's that he took it a step further than other kids because he knew someone else would sort it out or cover for him. It's that entitlement and disregard for the peasants, like the manager in the restaurant that he called a bleeping frog and assuming that nobody would dare report his weed use.Yeah we've all done it to some degree but even the most stupid among us tried to cover our tracks and hide our misdeeds. Ginger didn't even bother because he was an entitled bleep even back then.
Actually the ones who end up dead on a bathroom floor littered with Vodkha bottles often start out as above - speaking from tragic personal experience. There is to quote (Derrida actually, you always get pretension with Aunty) That drunk who never has enough - either of the whisky or the thirst (only in frog obviously)...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Apparently hes missing all his mates and is bored with life there already. I think personally he sounds immature and should be concentrating on his wife and child nevermind mates. I don't know anyone who's had a baby and is out with friends all the time still. Hes going to come crawling back over here at some point because I cant see him getting work over there. Unless hes going to do loads of daft patronizing speeches still about climate change whilst flying more than everyone else in the u.k combined.
I think hes an hole personally, dressing up as a Nazi and calling his mate a Paki shows who he really is.
What "mates"? From what I've gathered, he's pissed on a majority of them, so who really misses him? They know, right now, she's part of the packaged deal. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Unfortunately not. Tighty whities. He was also rather rotund. Enjoy that image!
rotund???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also Diana was, shall we say, psychologically complicated. I know very well a colleague of the Surgeon by whom she became obsessed. She was an absolute nightmare apparently and quite extreme measures had to be taken as she used her status to gain access to his place of work etc - you can guess the rest; it wasn't at all like the famous photo of her doe-eyed in scrubs. Although he may well have richly deserved it because at the time he was an arrogant fucked up knob, Charles must have wondered what had hit him after the Gladys and Fred Cufflinks etc. There is the most fabulous footage from the Wedding OB on the day, of an interview with Andrew P-B where he is in the honour guard of the Household Cavalry or somesuch and talking about his female horse being a "good ride" with a "great seat" etc. its like something from Jilly Cooper (only dark dark dark really) I often wonder just who knew what when that was filmed and broadcast......
I'm so confused

I think that’s a prom photo. She’s got a corsage on her wrist
and making that stupid smirky I dunno wtf you call it face..........🤢🤢🤢🤢

That doesn't look like the same house in Beverly Ridge Terrace

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Also Diana was, shall we say, psychologically complicated. I know very well a colleague of the Surgeon by whom she became obsessed. She was an absolute nightmare apparently and quite extreme measures had to be taken as she used her status to gain access to his place of work etc - you can guess the rest; it wasn't at all like the famous photo of her doe-eyed in scrubs. Although he may well have richly deserved it because at the time he was an arrogant fucked up knob,
So basically Di stalked Hasnat Khan?
He came across as quite humble.
She definitely had form for being obsessed with her lovers, eg Oliver Hoare and the nuisance calls.
Definitely a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so confused

and making that stupid smirky I dunno wtf you call it face..........🤢🤢🤢🤢

That doesn't look like the same house in Beverly Ridge Terrace
Sure doesn't look like Harry's cupboard under the stairs! So why would he choose not to make videos in one of those rooms? Hmmm...

Since the Harkles decided that they weren't going to talk to the press we've had constant pieces about them in the newspapers nearly every day! For people who supposedly want their privacy they sure do leak a lot of stuff to the press.

Is their home bugged? 🐞 Maybe they should have a scout around that mansion to try and find the "source" leaking private info to the papers who they supposedly hate. In a place that size there could be lots of people hiding, but then again I think we all know who the culprit is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surgeons generally are the most arrogant people on the planet, it seems to be a job requirement 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.