Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
like a certain family whose child went missing abroad. One example of our class system.
Anybody else would be done for neglect. I cannot imagine how you can even entertain the idea of leaving 3 children under 4 unattended in an apartment unless you're outside directly in front of it and can hear what's going on. Worst of all, they could easily afford a babysitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anybody else would be done for neglect. I cannot imagine how you can even entertain the idea of leaving 3 children under 4 unattended in an apartment unless you're outside directly in front of it and can hear what's going on. Worst of all, they could easily afford a babysitter.
I will NEVER understand that effing case and how they weren't charged with neglect!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So basically Di stalked Hasnat Khan?
He came across as quite humble.
She definitely had form for being obsessed with her lovers, eg Oliver Hoare and the nuisance calls.
Definitely a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic
Didn’t her assistant claim it was her that made the calls? Talk about taking one for the team 😳😔

• Wow
Reactions: 8

I don't know if this has been shared before. Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing this video! I didn't like her from the beginning but enjoyed watching all of the publicity leading up to the wedding. I am a fan of the show Suits but her character was so annoying. Clingy, crying, moments of "I'll show you" back to clingy, poor Rachel. Insufferable!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They didn’t. They had to say they did in order to bring in the intruder story, I mean, they even left the patio door open for him 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I am of the mind that she knew exactly what she was doing from the very beginning and it was all an act to bag the prince. He used to be my favorite until I saw how much of a whimp he has turned out to be! Total Jezebel and Ahab relationship. Yuck!

BTW, glad I found this thread. Nice to "meet" you all and looking forward to catching up on old posts and getting all of the gossip!! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They didn’t. They had to say they did in order to bring in the intruder story, I mean, they even left the patio door open for him 🤦‍♀️
I know it's probably another rabbit hole to fall down, I stopped following that case a long time ago. Still can't get to the bottom of what had happened, but always had a feeling they had a finger in it. Awful waste of public money.

Reactions: 17
antinoos said:

Also Diana was, shall we say, psychologically complicated. I know very well a colleague of the Surgeon by whom she became obsessed. She was an absolute nightmare apparently and quite extreme measures had to be taken as she used her status to gain access to his place of work etc - you can guess the rest; it wasn't at all like the famous photo of her doe-eyed in scrubs. Although he may well have richly deserved it because at the time he was an arrogant fucked up knob, Charles must have wondered what had hit him after the Gladys and Fred Cufflinks etc. There is the most fabulous footage from the Wedding OB on the day, of an interview with Andrew P-B where he is in the honour guard of the Household Cavalry or somesuch and talking about his female horse being a "good ride" with a "great seat" etc. its like something from Jilly Cooper (only dark dark dark really) I often wonder just who knew what when that was filmed and broadcast......

I'm so confused
Diana had an affair with a surgeon, Hasnat Khan, from 1995 to 1997. He finished it because he didn't want the media attention, apparently, and she started the high-profile relationship with Dodi in part to try and make him jealous enough to come back. From what Aunty is saying above, it sounds like she used her position as Princess of Wales to get into the hospital he worked at to go and harrass him.

Charles and Camilla's pet names for each other are Gladys and Fred. A few weeks before Charles married Diana, she supposedly found a bracelet in one of Charles' employee's offices with GF engraved on it and confronted him about it. Charles gave the bracelet to Camilla and took the cufflinks she gave him in return, engraved with two Cs for Charles and Camilla, on his honeymoon.

Andrew Parker-Bowles, Camilla's first husband, was interviewed on the wedding day as he was riding in the procession and made some comments about his horse that could have been interpreted in a number of ways.

Does that help or is it all as clear as mud still?!

EDIT: Oh, and Jilly Cooper is sort of the English version of Jackie Collins - she writes long novels set mainly in the horse world with lots of sex in them and her long-running central character, Rupert Campbell-Black, is partly based on Andrew Parker-Bowles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling that the actor who was supposed to the Disney Elephant documentary has had old meagain blacklisted.

• Haha
It was a ridiculous pairing. She was in it for the fun and the jewels and the pampering and he was in it for her allegedly very comprehensive understanding of all things sexual and her ability to take him to realms other women hadn't yet managed.
Her phone call to him (from France I believe)begging and pleading that he not make that abdication speech was utterly totally heartfelt because she knew that once he did that she was stuck with him forever. She was backed into a corner by his irrational need for her services. She was still in love with her last husband, though they'd divorced and was still in contact with him constantly saying how much she missed their life together and complaining about how needy and draining Edward was. You could at a pinch feel sorry for her,as with Diana, but both women knew what they were walking into. They gambled and lost. Though to be fair to Diana she at least wasn't in it for the money, more the status. Wallis (whose real first name was Bessie)was 100% in it for the money, the jewels and the infamy, so just a bleep basically.

Yes. DickHeadishness.
Actually don't some drugs make your body overheat? Hmm. Dirty boy.
re the middle bit, sounds like ginge and cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
antinoos said:

Also Diana was, shall we say, psychologically complicated. I know very well a colleague of the Surgeon by whom she became obsessed. She was an absolute nightmare apparently and quite extreme measures had to be taken as she used her status to gain access to his place of work etc - you can guess the rest; it wasn't at all like the famous photo of her doe-eyed in scrubs. Although he may well have richly deserved it because at the time he was an arrogant fucked up knob, Charles must have wondered what had hit him after the Gladys and Fred Cufflinks etc. There is the most fabulous footage from the Wedding OB on the day, of an interview with Andrew P-B where he is in the honour guard of the Household Cavalry or somesuch and talking about his female horse being a "good ride" with a "great seat" etc. its like something from Jilly Cooper (only dark dark dark really) I often wonder just who knew what when that was filmed and broadcast......

Diana had an affair with a surgeon, Hasnat Khan, from 1995 to 1997. He finished it because he didn't want the media attention, apparently, and she started the high-profile relationship with Dodi in part to try and make him jealous enough to come back. From what Aunty is saying above, it sounds like she used her position as Princess of Wales to get into the hospital he worked at to go and harrass him.

Charles and Camilla's pet names for each other are Gladys and Fred. A few weeks before Charles married Diana, she supposedly found a bracelet in one of Charles' employee's offices with GF engraved on it and confronted him about it. Charles gave the bracelet to Camilla and took the cufflinks she gave him in return, engraved with two Cs for Charles and Camilla, on his honeymoon.

Andrew Parker-Bowles, Camilla's first husband, was interviewed on the wedding day as he was riding in the procession and made some comments about his horse that could have been interpreted in a number of ways.

EDIT: Oh, and Jilly Cooper is sort of the English version of Jackie Collins - she writes long novels set mainly in the horse world with lots of sex in them and her long-running central character, Rupert Campbell-Black, is partly based on Andrew Parker-Bowles.
Got it!!!

Reactions: 5
Re these photos, they sadly record a phone call "call me...blah blah " received from his employer at "LookylikeysRusUSA" in which the Manager told him "his services would no longer be required as a lookylikey. Research showed there was no desire or need for one "real" H let alone any more.
Also Sol was disappointed in how he presented himself, no self respecting person let s lonely s prince would go to a paid P.A in un-ironed clothes.
Further his surly and sullen attitude didn't ring true even for Prince Harry.
Similarly, whilst Sol appreciated H sourcing a "Meghan", she too was far too evil, un-likeable and controlling to be a believable human let alone a philanthropic duchess!
"Meghan" had ruined Brad and Brandy's big day! They had expected some class, and instead had a snarling hobo looking basic white guy in i a scuzzy t shirt, and a gurning woman in full bridal attire.,. Something else that was noted. The fake Meghan is always trying to upstage people, it don't fly with me sonny.
I wish you luck you obviously have nothing, but I can't give either one of you a reference.
PS. Brad said his "friend "remembers seeing "Meghan" on a yacht once , or he thinks it was her, he didn't see her face. Was that your friend or someone else?

Apologies, I've posted same thing twic, couldn't find the edit button.

Not actual incest.p, as I say. I'm using it to mean strangely inter-connected webs.
Even William had many ex-girlfriends in common without friends, that wouldn't be accepted to us ordinary people. It's widely believed that Prince Phillip had an affair with Princess Alexandra another example.
I don't know anyone who has shagged their wives cousin, but perhaps I'm un-usual!
I suppose you know what I mean and are winding me up?

Also, a bit un-fair on Camilla parents who were un-usually affectionate for the time and class apparently. That's why Camilla had such confidence.

Sorry I pad playing up couldn't get rid of typo
It's like Made in Chelsea...they have all shagged each other over the years.

• Wow
Just gotta say I'm thoroughly enjoying The True Royals TV. I'm learning so much, between that and y'all!! ❤

watching these old "recordings".......PC looks a lot like the Queen Mother!!! (the eyes maybe??)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion

Harry & Meghan #23 - A mega mansion they now lease, it costs them nothing, they like to fleece

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know it's probably another rabbit hole to fall down, I stopped following that case a long time ago. Still can't get to the bottom of what had happened, but always had a feeling they had a finger in it. Awful waste of public money.
If you get the chance, there is a really good documentary series on Netflix about the case and it investigates from all angles. I have always been suspicious of the parents as well but the documentary did sort of change my mind.

Reactions: 6
antinoos said:

*whispers* Jackie Collins is the English version of Jackie Collins.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OOer. Aunty better shut up and watch Selling Sunset. Two things about surgeons: (a) they are uniquely arrogant and dangerous - but they are surgeons thats a special license to enter someone elses body: (b) they're not all male.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The McCanns are getting discussed over in the conspiracy theorie thread if anyone's interested, there's some really good comments and stuff I never knew on there!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.