Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s a prom photo. She’s got a corsage on her wrist
I don't think so. A corsage and a wedding bouquet? :unsure:
In the second image she has 4 girlies all dressed in purple satin bridesmaidy type dresses. A prom girl would die if one other girl wore the same dress, much less 3 others.
So like I said when it was posted, unless they're auditioning for a Tina Turner tribute act then that's a wedding photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So watching these documentaries (I'm avoiding the cringe and ginge ones).......I remember a few of you saying the Queen Mother was horrible.....she seems to have had A Lot of power over decisions that were made.......

Reactions: 6
Also Diana was, shall we say, psychologically complicated. I know very well a colleague of the Surgeon by whom she became obsessed. She was an absolute nightmare apparently and quite extreme measures had to be taken as she used her status to gain access to his place of work etc - you can guess the rest; it wasn't at all like the famous photo of her doe-eyed in scrubs. Although he may well have richly deserved it because at the time he was an arrogant fucked up knob, Charles must have wondered what had hit him after the Gladys and Fred Cufflinks etc. There is the most fabulous footage from the Wedding OB on the day, of an interview with Andrew P-B where he is in the honour guard of the Household Cavalry or somesuch and talking about his female horse being a "good ride" with a "great seat" etc. its like something from Jilly Cooper (only dark dark dark really) I often wonder just who knew what when that was filmed and broadcast......
Jilly Cooper has based most of her books on the royal family, lol, if I showed you a pic of my library you would be amazed that royalty and Jolly coincide side by side, sadly I've not learned how to attach my stuff to this thread yet, 🐺😁y'all should be glad !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmm well it looks like the house might check out 🤔

View attachment 131144
Harry & Meghan #23 from fake birthing to sofa surfing
Yes, these are from that house in LA, looks like they are definitely stating there - but several photos in the DM article looked like from another house -, possibly the one in Atlanta, where the guy actually lives, so I think DM got things mixed up 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yes, these are from that house in LA - but several photos in the DM article looked like from another house -, possibly the one in Atlanta, where the guy actually lives?
many look like the one he recently sold in Atlanta.

***edited to say the video with Tyler wasn't what I was referring to.

So watching these documentaries (I'm avoiding the cringe and ginge ones).......I remember a few of you saying the Queen Mother was horrible.....she seems to have had A Lot of power over decisions that were made.......
She was a force to be reckoned with that’s for sure. She never forgave Wallis Simpson. Bit of a matriarch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t watch. She killed an elephant. witch.

It’s a tv programme watching the uk public basically watching tv. Can be very funny.

Edit; Norbs explained it better.
Just another reason to dislike her then 😂😂 I've the rhubarb gin out for Dutch courage😉 , will see what the goggleboxers have to say about her....

• Haha
many look like the one he recently sold in Atlanta.

***edited to say the video with Tyler wasn't what I was referring to.
Yes, I thought so, definitely some from another house. I must admit I don't like his interiors much...they scream money, but a bit too much of everything, not in a good way.

what's that??
Google is your friend😉

So from what I've concluded is H has always been an @rse and so has M, so perfect for each other as long as we are not paying for their world domination

(Had hoped to attach witty pic without giving access to my storage - oh well it was Dr Evil from Austin Powers!)

Apparently hes very mean as well and wont buy a round of drinks. That was one of the reasons one of his ex dumped him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Gotta love Forever FM.

It’s a sort of TV review show where they have several ordinary families/couples who are filmed at home watching and responding to various tv shows during the week. ‘Gogglebox’ is a slang term for 📺
Thank you!! 😘

Reactions: 2
The McCanns are getting discussed over in the conspiracy theorie thread if anyone's interested, there's some really good comments and stuff I never knew on there!
There’s all kinds of stuff on the jimmy savile outed as a pedalo thread on the old david Icke forum
there were some excellent researchers on there..hmm some may even be here
it goes into everything BRF, haute en la garonne, kincora, kitty, the two doctors, elm house, that square in London thats names escapes men, Photos are fantastic it’s amazing...and now is the time to read it
mom you’d love it

The McCanns are getting discussed over in the conspiracy theorie thread if anyone's interested, there's some really good comments and stuff I never knew on there!
Don't tell me. They hid her in the fridge.
Oh wait, they kept her in a golf bag for two days then smuggled her out past hundreds of reporters and cops, popped her in the boot of a hire car and chucked her in the sea, in a busy tourist resort in high summer.
Or my favourite one, they took her to the church and popped her into a spare coffin there and that's why they kept going back to the church.
And the search dog barked at their hire car boot, so woof woof, case solved.
Hmm well it looks like the house might check out 🤔

View attachment 131144
Harry & Meghan #23 from fake birthing to sofa surfing
Good find. Same lamp and wainscotting.
I never doubted the house after ginger got caught in the grounds with his dog.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.