Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most likely showing my age here, but does anyone remember the old BBC series Keeping Up Appearances, where the son (Sheridan?) who is away at university, only ever calls his parents when he wants cash, usually for some weird club he claimed to be joining. The Dad always said “How much does he want this time?” whenever Sheridan called. I wonder if Camilla does that when Hazza calls home?
View attachment 130046
Yes, love it. It is still showing as repeats in Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What blows my mind is how Meghan thought she would even be able to score a movie role in the first place, let alone a superhero movie which are the most sought after roles in town. I unfortunately understand that a lot of Hollywood casting is about who you are sleeping with, unless you are already very established. I hate to say it, but the casting directors and big time producers and executives aren’t exactly going to be queuing to try and sleep with her. She’s “over the hill” in acting terms and therefore wouldn’t be invited to the “casting couch”. Zoe Kravitz will make a beautiful Catwoman.

Reactions: 12
I love discovering new words here! Scotland has hackett, which I reckon means the same thing.
I'm LOVING all the new words I'm learning. I keep trying them out on my husband and I just get

1589485424219.gif

But Hey it's still fun!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
:eek:

😚

I am but a by product of all the fabby posters on here. We are a unit.
One for all and all for one. Welcome.
Freda19 is our very own d’Artagnan !

She has the heart of a musketeer (and a way with words) in her relentless pursuit of the wicked Milady-
who ran away with the two Royal diamonds. ⚔⚔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My cousin married her first husband in England and then had a backyard ceremony back here in the states for family and friends who didn't attend in England. They divorced here in the states.

Meryl doesn't even need the elephant voiceover gig, but she'll still be furious that an upstart got it after ginger practically slammed the Disney guy up against a wall and put a virtual gun to his head on camera. That will go down like a lead balloon.
Christ, smeggy didn't even need to do her casting couch routine with her finely tuned fanny for that gig. Dopey ginger just virtually bent over the nearest table and offered his royal poop chute in her stead.:mad: So undignified.
They are DC if my 13 yr old source is to trusted 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
First of all,I hope you have all had the clap....

For the NHS at 8pm🙈

The cynic in me thinks...
That meeagain thought as soon as she did the voiceover for Disney,she would find all of Hollywood falling over itself to hire her and she would have her pick of the roles, especially because she thought along with the title,which she didn't want or need🤣🤣🤣but would be bound to impress,she had the added bonus of a real life Prince at her beck and call(girl 🙈)...
I'm afraid because of her inflated sense of worth and Rona,she shot herself in her ugly trotter and the things she thought would be her greatest assets are now going to be her biggest drawback.i fear she will also have shot herself in her other ugly cloven hoof when everyone reads the book that she has or hasn't endorsed,depending on which way the wind is blowing at a certain time of day when it's overcast with a full moon.Who in their right tiny mind would employ an old has-been with no talent and enough baggage to fill a private planes hold and who no secret is safe with incase they want to be immortalised in print to add another piece of silver to her coffers.
I now have splinters in my bottom from the fence that I am currently sitting on re old Jamaica(loved that chocolate bar)Colin's book.🤔
Takes my mind off other carp,I suppose so there's that positive I drone🙈(Freudian slip there,Harry🤣)on about...
I'm wasted here,I really am....🙈🙊🤪
KTAW.❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just sharing photo which I’m not sure has been posted before. Young Megan looking distinctly pregnant.
2ECB58DD-1A71-426B-B6B7-A772A2B285ED.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well it seems that Zoe Kravitz has got the Catwoman gig. Not surprised they chose her over Meghan, she's very beautiful.
And most likely talented!! I cannot imagine who in their right mind would cast Meeeghan in anything decent, she is a meagre actress, no depth (apart from her mouth, as Freda19 said 😁), and 38 in Hollywood is not a good age to start a career...particularly if you don't have a talent (and before anybody jumps on me for being age-ist, just stating the fact, I'm not saying it's right).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
First of all,I hope you have all had the clap....

For the NHS at 8pm🙈

The cynic in me thinks...
That meeagain thought as soon as she did the voiceover for Disney,she would find all of Hollywood falling over itself to hire her and she would have her pick of the roles, especially because she thought along with the title,which she didn't want or need🤣🤣🤣but would be bound to impress,she had the added bonus of a real life Prince at her beck and call(girl 🙈)...
I'm afraid because of her inflated sense of worth and Rona,she shot herself in her ugly trotter and the things she thought would her greatest assets are now going to be her biggest drawback.i fear she will also have shot herself in her other ugly cloven good when everyone reads the book that she has or hasn't endorsed,depending on which way the wind is blowing at a certain time of day when it's overcast with a full moon.Who in their right tiny mind would employ an old has-been with no talent and enough baggage to fill a private planes hold and who no secret is safe with incase they want to be immortalised in print to add another piece of silver to her coffers.
I now have splinters in my bottom from the fence that I am currently sitting on re old Jamaica(loved that chocolate bar)Colin's book.🤔
Takes my mind off other carp,I suppose so there's that positive I drone🙈(Freudian slip there,Harry🤣)on about...
I'm wasted here,I really am....🙈🙊🤪
KTAW.❤😘🤗
First of all,I hope you have all had the clap...
spit my drink out when I read this, cuz, well no 😂😂😂😂😂

Just sharing photo which I’m not sure has been posted before. Young Megan looking distinctly pregnant.
View attachment 130228
and very ethnic! Looks like a hood rat (not being "racist", either!!! Looks like she wore those ill fitting bras back then, too 😂😂😂😂

And most likely talented!! I cannot imagine who in their right mind would cast Meeeghan in anything decent, she is a meagre actress, no depth (apart from her mouth, as Freda19 said 😁), and 38 in Hollywood is not a good age to start a career...particularly if you don't have a talent (and before anybody jumps on me for being age-ist, just stating the fact, I'm not saying it's right).
Zoey is a sexy cat woman!! I'm still on the fence for Robert Pattinson as Batman. Though, I do find him a little cutie

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, how sad

The only surprise would be if they offered to pay back the millions they thieved off the people to fix up Frogmore, and apologised for being a pair of entitled twunts :rolleyes: If that didn’t happen, it was just another faux-smile attempt by Sunshine Sachs to rescue what’s left of their reputation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The only surprise would be if they offered to pay back the millions they thieved off the people to fix up Frogmore, and apologised for being a pair of entitled twunts :rolleyes: If that didn’t happen, it was just another faux-smile attempt by Sunshine Sachs to rescue what’s left of their reputation.
No surprise that they ‘took over’ rather than ‘joined in’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First of all,I hope you have all had the clap...
spit my drink out when I read this, cuz, well no 😂😂😂😂😂

and very ethnic! Looks like a hood rat (not being "racist", either!!! Looks like she wore those ill fitting bras back then, too 😂😂😂😂

Zoey is a sexy cat woman!! I'm still on the fence for Robert Pattinson as Batman. Though, I do find him a little cutie

I thought Michelle Pfeiffer was a stunning cat woman. It’s a high bar. I haven’t watched the other cat women with Halle Berry and the actress from OITNB

Reactions: 9
I thought Michelle Pfeiffer was a stunning cat woman. It’s a high bar. I haven’t watched the other cat women with Halle Berry and the actress from OITNB
Ertha Kitt will always be cat woman to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my!

from the comments, well this would put the cat amongst the pigeons!
Wow can you imagine if that's true! Reckon it's fake though, and it's like cowboy high noon and the men in grey are saying you stop your book or we'll drop our tapes 🤠.

And as for that video call how come H gets a better background is it cos he's with M in the shot?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.