Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or a Premier Inn.
Hello everyone, I’m new and thoroughly enjoying this thread, especially freda19’s comments. But thanks to everyone for keeping me amused and away from housework during lockdown.
:eek:

😚

I am but a by product of all the fabby posters on here. We are a unit.
One for all and all for one. Welcome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That's looks a very strange pic of meeagain on the cover...had to look twice cos it doesn't look like her normal pose,maybe it's the teeth or lack of🤔...just wish it was going to be cheaper as a real book.£25.would love to read it if only for the novelty value.i would like to read the other one but begrudge a penny going to her... decisions, decisions 🤣
(Have had some bad news about a friend,needless to say....we must all seize the day as you never know what's on t'other side,as we say in yorkieshire🙏..that's my serious bit and must never be referred to again.we all have an opinion on going and I believe that him upstairs has your date the minute you arrive but I respect others don't have the same beliefs and I would never force an op on anyone,but that's going up another cul de sac so just ignore 🤪)
That's what Madden's and saddens me in equal measure about ginge and cringe.they don't know how lucky they are and petulant pair are like 2 kids having a tantrum over 1st world 💩 while others suffer in the real world....
Look l think I better leave right now before I fall any deeper,(bit of Will Y there for light relief)...it's getting far too serious on here for me.its warm and sunny here and I have Boris's permission to vacate the premises to take the girls out so...as we say in Yorkshire...
Think on,sith thee what I teld thee Bart thee life and mek it a gud un.do as tha teld na! orr reight??!!
(You don't know how much predictive text hates Yorkshire dialect🙈🤣🤣)
KTAW.❤😂🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Pre and post nups are not legally enforceable in English and Welsh law but can be persuasive.

They could divorce in the US as she is a US citizen but could also divorce in England and Wales.
I wondered. My husband is American and we got married in the states. In England I've had trouble getting some places to accept our marriage certificate as it's different to UK ones, apparently!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wondered. My husband is American and we got married in the states. In England I've had trouble getting some places to accept our marriage certificate as it's different to UK ones, apparently!
That may work out to your benefit one day..if you fall out with your beloved.always a positive in everything ❤🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Dynamic Hollywood starlet of colour my arse.
I just followed the link, in the comments it mentions this:

I've just downloaded it, not read it yet, but it appears Lady C was raised by a narcissist!! if that is so, and given the things that have been said regarding M, I think it just adds a whole new dimension as she may well see things that others who don’t have the experience of living with a narcissist won’t! :unsure:

Reactions: 17
'HOW much does he want this time....?'View attachment 130012
Most likely showing my age here, but does anyone remember the old BBC series Keeping Up Appearances, where the son (Sheridan?) who is away at university, only ever calls his parents when he wants cash, usually for some weird club he claimed to be joining. The Dad always said “How much does he want this time?” whenever Sheridan called. I wonder if Camilla does that when Hazza calls home?
37D0BF84-34D8-4B3C-9C76-795CFAF67956.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So, I was building a pot today and realised that the square of paper I had cut out to stand it on, had the smeggy smarkles on it! (I did know they were on the front page of the paper but I hadn't realised that I had cut that bit out until after I looked down and saw their ugly mugs) I just found it amusing that my pot looks like a big poo on their heads - everything they touch really does turn to poo! (Plus the pot really didn't go the way I wanted it to - so I am blaming them for that too!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know Hollywood is a very cut throat place but what's the reason MM has been blacklisted?

She's usually pretty good at schmoozing, so who has she offended?

I doubt if this is anything to do with the reasons we don't like her. You don't have to be a nice person to get on in Hollywood, talent helps but connections are usually more important. I doubt if many in Hollywood would care about the Queen being offended. So what has she done to piss everyone off?
I wonder.....I doubt if she has been blacklisted exactly but....

Her dad was a popular lighting guy, and fairly well known in Hollywood, so maybe the way her dad was treated wouldn't endear her to the Hollywood elite?
And there do seem to be rumours that she wants a starring role in something.....which again aren't going to endear her to a cut throat industry where a lot of women are chasing after …...'good' roles, and many of them might have better talent and connections than Meagain!

And werent their rumours that she took the elephant voice over away from another well known actress? (Maybe Meryl streep,) And if this actress is from Pretty little lies, Meryl starred in the last series of this, so there is a direct connection there!

And some women can see through other women, better than men! Meagain is good at schmoozing men in particular, less good at schmoozing women!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder.....I doubt if she has been blacklisted exactly but....

Her dad was a popular lighting guy, and fairly well known in Hollywood, so maybe the way her dad was treated wouldn't endear her to the Hollywood elite?
And there do seem to be rumours that she wants a starring role in something.....which again aren't going to endear her to a cut throat industry where a lot of women are chasing after …...'good' roles, and many of them might have better talent and connections than Meagain!

And werent their rumours that she took the elephant voice over away from another well known actress? (Maybe Meryl streep,) And if this actress is from Pretty little lies, Meryl starred in the last series of this, so there is a direct connection there!

And some women can see through other women, better than men! Meagain is good at schmoozing men in particular, less good at schmoozing women!
Yes that's true, thanks for replying. I was puzzled as to who she might have upset. She must have done something that we don't know about because leading Harry by the balls probably isn't an offense in Hollywood.

I guess it may come down to her general egotistical diva behaviour and nicking the Disney job from Streep. Her dad seems to have retired from the business so its still a bit puzzling.

Reactions: 10
I just followed the link, in the comments it mentions this:

I've just downloaded it, not read it yet, but it appears Lady C was raised by a narcissist!! if that is so, and given the things that have been said regarding M, I think it just adds a whole new dimension as she may well see things that others who don’t have the experience of living with a narcissist won’t! :unsure:
So reading that press release does that mean Lady C is connected to the Gorenig hotel in St James? You know that old dump where royalty likes to stay and hang out especially pre wedding or press ops?

Reactions: 5
Yes that's true, thanks for replying. I was puzzled as to who she might have upset. She must have done something that we don't know about because leading Harry by the balls probably isn't an offense in Hollywood.

I guess it may come down to her general egotistical diva behaviour and nicking the Disney job from Streep. Her dad seems to have retired from the business so its still a bit puzzling.
Being known to be difficult on set is enough to get blacklisted.

While studios did (barely) tolerate bad behaviour if a star like Faye Dunawaye was showing it, they won't be lenient with a nobody. Casting her would be a tremendous financial risk, too, and I doubt anyone can afford it in this financial climate. The movie industry will take an unprecendented hit due to the pandemic, so it wouldn't make sense to hire an unknown, untalented, older actress that is having a reputation for being rude, demanding and difficult.

Reactions: 15

I am sure Hollywood don't want to associate with someone that brings so much negative press. The prince Andrew scandal hasn't helped the royal family either. Maybe they don't like the fact.. She came from a cable show and a bit part in horrible bosses 😂

Reactions: 9
That's looks a very strange pic of meeagain on the cover...had to look twice cos it doesn't look like her normal pose,maybe it's the teeth or lack of🤔...just wish it was going to be cheaper as a real book.£25.would love to read it if only for the novelty value.i would like to read the other one but begrudge a penny going to her... decisions, decisions 🤣
(Have had some bad news about a friend,needless to say....we must all seize the day as you never know what's on t'other side,as we say in yorkieshire🙏..that's my serious bit and must never be referred to again.we all have an opinion on going and I believe that him upstairs has your date the minute you arrive but I respect others don't have the same beliefs and I would never force an op on anyone,but that's going up another cul de sac so just ignore 🤪)
That's what Madden's and saddens me in equal measure about ginge and cringe.they don't know how lucky they are and petulant pair are like 2 kids having a tantrum over 1st world 💩 while others suffer in the real world....
Look l think I better leave right now before I fall any deeper,(bit of Will Y there for light relief)...it's getting far too serious on here for me.its warm and sunny here and I have Boris's permission to vacate the premises to take the girls out so...as we say in Yorkshire...
Think on,sith thee what I teld thee Bart thee life and mek it a gud un.do as tha teld na! orr reight??!!
(You don't know how much predictive text hates Yorkshire dialect🙈🤣🤣)
KTAW.❤😂🤔
Im a yorkshire girl too...sorry to hear about your friend. x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Most likely showing my age here, but does anyone remember the old BBC series Keeping Up Appearances, where the son (Sheridan?) who is away at university, only ever calls his parents when he wants cash, usually for some weird club he claimed to be joining. The Dad always said “How much does he want this time?” whenever Sheridan called. I wonder if Camilla does that when Hazza calls home?
View attachment 130046
I think Chas's bean counters all similarly huddle round the door when ginger calls daddy. Dreading the summons from Chas to do some money shuffling and find another million or two for baby ginger to buy more privacy screens and a new pool filter for good ole Tyler.
Then the Duchy tenants get shafted for more rent.:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18

No idea, my thought was the nicking someone else’s voice over, coupled with the fact that she is (Allegedly) currently selling out the royal family.
Will people actually want to work with her? Do you want to go to work with someone when your having to watch what you do or say in case it ends up in a diary. From some of the things that have been posted she’s difficult to work with! But then so are many other actors, who’ve made millions for film companies........oh!

This is the latest from crazydays

Someone in the comments has suggested she wanted the role of catwoman!

Its not that long since the papers were printing about her wanting a super hero film. Don't Disney own Marvel? Does cat woman belong to marvel?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.