Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, can you imagine, yet another tedious Zoom call with your Crisis Text Line colleagues, and these two muppets show up to prolongue it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me thinks maybe the wheel nuts are dropping off megs Sinclair C5....
Reminds me of the time me ,hubby and our Great Dane went to Skegness in our 3 wheeler car.As we went round a roundabout and then Dane moved to other side of the car and we did a 2 wheelie🙈🙈🤣🤣scary eighties stuff.....can't go back 🤮
They can never get it right,always that bit too late...their life,their video's,their location,...their book..it would be sad if it wasn't so....satisfying to watch🙈🙊
You are one of the Trotters clan and I claim my £5.😃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No respect for anyone !

Very true about William turning out a lovely man, and true he was older when Diana died so it must have hit him harder than Harry,but he's not turned it into his party piece, Harry only started it when Meghan got her claws into him
Wonder what mecow was saying in that photo
Hi Liz you don’t mind if I call you Liz Can I go in front of you so the cameras get my good side
to which Liz replies my grandchildren call me nanna you can call me Your Majesty
and by the way your engagement ring is fake and I’ve change my will and Harry will not get a penny while he’s married to you so piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder what mecow was saying in that photo
Hi Liz you don’t mind if I call you Liz Can I go in front of you so the cameras get my good side
to which Liz replies my grandchildren call me nanna you can call me Your Majesty
and by the way your engagement ring is fake and I’ve change my will and Harry will not get a penny while he’s married to you so piss off
:ROFLMAO: Hey Skidmarkle, your diamonds are as fake as your teeth and hair I hope whatever pawn shop she takes them to has CCTV to capture the look on her face when she finds out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Came across this old article on harry from 2002. Spoilt is not half of it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Wow, he was a right little tit all round.:mad:

"A father surely needs to be much tougher when his under-age son takes drugs and drinks to such an extent that he's sick and expects servants to clear it up. At his father's 50th birthday party, Harry ran around naked and was banned from the local pub after getting drunk and calling the under manager a F****** Frog.
On holiday in Cornwall, he vomited outside a pub and threw empty bottles into the road. I don't call this normal high-spirited teenage behaviour, and if he'd done it on a Liverpool council estate he'd have been arrested. Harry has behaved like a spoilt, rich, drunken yob, but nobody seems prepared to say so."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Urgh, can you imagine, yet another tedious Zoom call with your Crisis Text Line colleagues, and these two muppets show up to prolongue it :rolleyes:
This kind of thing is exactly what inadvertent technical failures were invented for. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry’s always been a brat with a self entitled attitude and a chip on his shoulder.

I remember when in an interview he was addressing the incidents he got himself into being caught drunk naked and smoking weed etc he immediately tried to spin it around and blame the media this was years before he met Meghan.

As much as i can’t stand Meghan, Harry himself has allowed all this to happen to him and continues to make moronic decisions.

Harry has always hated the press yet Meghan spent her whole life trying to be noticed, pictured and talked about by them.

Meghan used to beg to set up meetings with our red tops when she flew over here but once she met H she would have realised the only way she could be with him and ever be his wife would be to get on board with his absolute hatred of them and pretend she feels the same.

Reactions: 26
:ROFLMAO: Hey Skidmarkle, your diamonds are as fake as your teeth and hair I hope whatever pawn shop she takes them to has CCTV to capture the look on her face when she finds out 😂
I'm curious what all she was allowed to actually take before they skadaddled the hell out of there!!!

Her mother is stunning. Zoe can actually act too, she was brilliant in Big Little Lies, and I think she'll do a great job as Catwoman. Can't even imagine Meghan prancing around in a catsuit trying to look sexy, she'd just keep looking at the camera the whole time.
and those wanky legs - you'd be mesmerized, laughing hysterically as she attempted to act sultry 😂😂😂
1589511143408.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Doria! Sorry, realised private account. Worth following for comments.

Ahh, here we go, found another photo on the net.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
MM in 1999

This is awkward to watch! She’s always “on”. Imagine asking your friends to film you talking to camera like that for no reason at all. 😂 Do we think Meghan leaked this footage so that she could say that she has always had issues with her Dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Very prescient. In 20 years; Charles has not changed his parenting style
Undeniably, Prince Charles is a caring father, but he hasn't emerged as either a sensible or a very dutiful one. He seems more concerned with protecting Harry than censuring him. However, there comes a time in any teenager's life when parents need the courage to be angry. They should never confuse indulgence with love.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.