Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freda19 is our very own d’Artagnan !

She has the heart of a musketeer (and a way with words) in her relentless pursuit of the wicked Milady-
who ran away with the two Royal diamonds. ⚔⚔
Well to be brutally fair, most of my words are,
he's a bleep
she's a bleep an' all
he's a bleep too
she's still a bleep.
They're all cunts

I really should apologise to any posters who abhor the word, but sometimes nothing else will suit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
he's a bleep
she's a bleep an' all
he's a bleep too
she's still a bleep.
They're all cunts

I really should apologise to any posters who abhor the word, but sometimes nothing else will suit.

Don't ever change!!!! ❤❤
he's a bleep
she's a bleep an' all
he's a bleep too
she's still a bleep.
They're all cunts

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loose Women a british daytime tv show where a group of middle aged women sit around talking shite and get paid for it.

I can manage that in my sleep! Apart from the "getting paid for it" bit.
Bummer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he's a bleep
she's a bleep an' all
he's a bleep too
she's still a bleep.
They're all cunts

I had noticed it is your favourite word. Now I realize it actually is your whole vocabulary. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Wow can you imagine if that's true! Reckon it's fake though, and it's like cowboy high noon and the men in grey are saying you stop your book or we'll drop our tapes 🤠.

And as for that video call how come H gets a better background is it cos he's with M in the shot?
Yeah , could be "see who blinks first".

Smeggy must have let him out of the utility room for some different air, bless her, so thoughtful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG - Harry has got that grey t-shirt on again in the Crisis Text Line video!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Eartha Kitt had a very flexible body back in the 60's, she starred in an Episode on Mission Impossible towards the end of Season One. (1967)

Has this thread finally dried up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what I was thinking? Where are the RPO's in all this?
When they were in Canada we saw the RPOs collecting coffee and snacks and also saw them hovering in the grounds once or twice and def saw them driving them around and collecting them from the airport. Not to mention the notorious two dogs, two RPOs and smeggy lolloping along with archiedoll dangling precariously during her pap walk while ginger was in the UK.
Since the LA bolt ... nothing. Not a sniff of them. Very peculiar that they wouldn't be seen patrolling those massive grounds or supervising proper screening installation. Hmm, curiouser and curiouser.:unsure:

Eartha Kitt had a very flexible body back in the 60's, she starred in an Episode on Mission Impossible towards the end of Season One. (1967)

Has this thread finally dried up ?
Nah, it just gets derailed now and then. We'll disappear when they do (like they promised, lying cunts🤪).
They are the gift that keeps on giving and the thread might slow down sometimes, but most threads do that.

Reactions: 24
You know what I was thinking? Where are the RPO's in all this?
When they were in Canada we saw the RPOs collecting coffee and snacks and also saw them hovering in the grounds once or twice and def saw them driving them around and collecting them from the airport. Not to mention the notorious two dogs, two RPOs and smeggy lolloping along with archiedoll dangling precariously during her pap walk while ginger was in the UK.
Since the LA bolt ... nothing. Not a sniff of them. Very peculiar that they wouldn't be seen patrolling those massive grounds or supervising proper screening installation. Hmm, curiouer and curiouser.:unsure:
Dumped (reporting back to RF) and now H&M have security provided by whomever they stay with? Besides M wants to be spotted to increase her exposure and also that H sees the paps are still hounding her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nope. They are only to be worn at states dinners. And the only states dinner happinig during her blitzappearance with the RF was for The Donald. 😄 And we all know how this went ;-)

ETA Sorry this was already said by someone else. Normally I do read the whole thread before posting, but I am a bit beside myself. Had to have the cat put down last night, so please bear with me.
So sorry to hear that, it's heartbreaking. Big hugs 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me thinks maybe the wheel nuts are dropping off megs Sinclair C5....
Reminds me of the time me ,hubby and our Great Dane went to Skegness in our 3 wheeler car.As we went round a roundabout and then Dane moved to other side of the car and we did a 2 wheelie🙈🙈🤣🤣scary eighties stuff.....can't go back 🤮
They can never get it right,always that bit too late...their life,their video's,their location,...their book..it would be sad if it wasn't so....satisfying to watch🙈🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Cracking little video here if you haven’t seen it
id love murky meg, Yankee wally, Gaza and kelt to take it apart.

• Sick
  • Haha
Harry on the phone with Charles demanding more money because they aren't tHrIviNg in LA:

20200514_235033.jpg

20200514_235051.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.