Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder.....I doubt if she has been blacklisted exactly but....

Her dad was a popular lighting guy, and fairly well known in Hollywood, so maybe the way her dad was treated wouldn't endear her to the Hollywood elite?
And there do seem to be rumours that she wants a starring role in something.....which again aren't going to endear her to a cut throat industry where a lot of women are chasing after …...'good' roles, and many of them might have better talent and connections than Meagain!

And werent their rumours that she took the elephant voice over away from another well known actress? (Maybe Meryl streep,) And if this actress is from Pretty little lies, Meryl starred in the last series of this, so there is a direct connection there!

And some women can see through other women, better than men! Meagain is good at schmoozing men in particular, less good at schmoozing women!
Meryl doesn't even need the elephant voiceover gig, but she'll still be furious that an upstart got it after ginger practically slammed the Disney guy up against a wall and put a virtual gun to his head on camera. That will go down like a lead balloon.
Christ, smeggy didn't even need to do her casting couch routine with her finely tuned fanny for that gig. Dopey ginger just virtually bent over the nearest table and offered his royal poop chute in her stead.:mad: So undignified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone in the comments has suggested she wanted the role of catwoman!

Its not that long since the papers were printing about her wanting a super hero film. Don't Disney own Marvel? Does cat woman belong to marvel?
[/QUOTE]

I'm by no means an expect but I have two young boys... I THINK that Batman and Superman are both DC rather than Marvel - so with Catwoman being linked to Batman. I think the answer is no. I can see where you're coming from with the link though. I could wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about catwoman, but I reckon she’s a shoo in for twitwoman. I see it now. “Coming soon, to a DVD near you, Meghan Markle in Twatwoman And The Magic Minge” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not buying the book. I’m hoping someone does the decent thing and leaks it all over the internet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No idea, my thought was the nicking someone else’s voice over, coupled with the fact that she is (Allegedly) currently selling out the royal family.
Will people actually want to work with her? Do you want to go to work with someone when your having to watch what you do or say in case it ends up in a diary. From some of the things that have been posted she’s difficult to work with! But then so are many other actors, who’ve made millions for film companies........oh!

This is the latest from crazydays

Its not that long since the papers were printing about her wanting a super hero film. Don't Disney own Marvel? Does cat woman belong to marvel?
Well it seems that Zoe Kravitz has got the Catwoman gig. Not surprised they chose her over Meghan, she's very beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Being known to be difficult on set is enough to get blacklisted.

While studios did (barely) tolerate bad behaviour if a star like Faye Dunawaye was showing it, they won't be lenient with a nobody. Casting her would be a tremendous financial risk, too, and I doubt anyone can afford it in this financial climate. The movie industry will take an unprecendented hit due to the pandemic, so it wouldn't make sense to hire an unknown, untalented, older actress that is having a reputation for being rude, demanding and difficult.
Yep, and bear in mind that Hollywood, just like all industries at the moment, is at a standstill (movie making wise). Actors and crew can't travel much,if at all. So when things start moving again only the fittest will survive, and there will be no room for social climbing has beens to muscle in. It will be dog eat dog for new work. Smeggy will get trampled underfoot like the blood sucking leech she is in the rush. It will be like the January sales in Debenhams.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not buying the book. I’m hoping someone does the decent thing and leaks it all over the internet 😂
I wouldn't spend a penny on that book. I don't get why Murky Meg wants to buy her book? Why? Why would you give your hard earned money to them or Scobie?

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't spend a penny on that book. I don't get why Murky Meg wants to buy her book? Why? Why would you give your hard earned money to them or Scobie?
Murky Meg will be dissecting it page by page and hopefully giving us all loads of insights picking apart the lies
Cant wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No idea, my thought was the nicking someone else’s voice over, coupled with the fact that she is (Allegedly) currently selling out the royal family.
Will people actually want to work with her? Do you want to go to work with someone when your having to watch what you do or say in case it ends up in a diary. From some of the things that have been posted she’s difficult to work with! But then so are many other actors, who’ve made millions for film companies........oh!

This is the latest from crazydays

She hasn't the physical attributes for Catwoman. Too short in torso and legs. Plus her legs are dreadful, seen better legs hanging out of a nest.
Also her walk is geriatric, she wobbles and hobbles unless clutching something for balance, like a bloke or a heavy wedding bouquet;)
Catwoman needs to be tall and slim and athletic. None of which fits smeggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I'm by no means an expect but I have two young boys... I THINK that Batman and Superman are both DC rather than Marvel - so with Catwoman being linked to Batman. I think the answer is no. I can see where you're coming from with the link though. I could wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

It was the Disney link I was going down, (given the Lion King) but maybe she thought whoever makes Marvel movies in that case should have given her the role, & maybe she thought her friends telling everyone that’s what she wants would get her it, cos it works with Arry.

Just about everything she’s touched so far has gone to pot, do you think it’s less embarrassing if you keep your mouth shut?

She hasn't the physical attributes for Catwoman. Too short in torso and legs. Plus her legs are dreadful, seen better legs hanging out of a nest.
Also her walk is geriatric, she wobbles and hobbles unless clutching something for balance, like a bloke or a heavy wedding bouquet;)
Catwoman needs to be tall and slim and athletic. None of which fits smeggy.
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know about catwoman, but I reckon she’s a shoo in for twitwoman. I see it now. “Coming soon, to a DVD near you, Meghan Markle in Twatwoman And The Magic Minge” 🤣
Then the sequel. Twatwoman and the Prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Murky Meg will be dissecting it page by page and hopefully giving us all loads of insights picking apart the lies
Cant wait!
I still wouldn't spend any money on them. The daily mail will do that job 😂

What I don't understand is why Meghan didn't sign a NDA? This book was written before marriage from a diary?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.