Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about the baby, imagine its twenty years in the future, Archie watching TV while drinking a Bud and eating Orios and there on screen is King Charles or King William with family....will he think "Hang on, thats my family, why am I not a prince, why am I not there with my family" His isolation from his rightful heritage and family could well be a slap in the face to H&M in the years to come.

Reactions: 17
Thankyou for sharing this.im gonna to save it and every time I get fed up ,I'm gonna read it and smile....and hope it's true and worse.i so hope they fail at everything cos I think they are both as odious as each other now...and that's serious,so there!!!KTAW❤😘🤗at least we can thank Rona for the impeccable timing.❤🙊
Do you think it’s true? If something sounds too good to be true..it usually is.
theres a simple solution to all of this
pay us back For frogmore and that fiasco of a wedding.Pay for your own security. Stop scrounging freebies From people who ought to know better and might be using you to get to the Queen, Charles or William...yep I bet they never thought about that one
then go off and earn an honestly living instead of gouging your royal connections to the hilt.
that way you might just earn some respect
and Meghan..less simpering at the camera love ..you’re 38 not 18
And Harry..a smile And a kind word can work wonders...I’m sure your mother taught you that.

She’s just sucking on her latest veneers
O my goodness...it looks like the face she pulls before sticking out her tongue
btw..the photo where she has her tongue stuck out when wearing the brown cowpat hat
was that for real or photo shopped

Reactions: 7
Just because she studied it, doesn't mean she was any good at it 😁 there are books that have been written, even published...doesn't mean they should have been!
That top picture was from one of her first engagements wasn't it when she got to travel on the train overnight with her Madge,she royally fucked up when she got into the car the next day before the queen in front of everyone cameras and all

Reactions: 12
For the love of all the tea, stop saying 'a source close to meghan' just say meghan we know it's her you bleeping dipshits people magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read Harry Markled on Facebook on 11th and he said word is they will have to move soon as they have outstayed their welcome...nothing to do with them upsetting all the neighborhood and attracting attention with the black privacy screens.😂😂🙈 or the baliffs knowing where they are🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s probably flying the drone herself and he’s assuming she’s holding the remote control for Archie.

Looks like a shopping outlet in Florida.
Or a Premier Inn.
Hello everyone, I’m new and thoroughly enjoying this thread, especially freda19’s comments. But thanks to everyone for keeping me amused and away from housework during lockdown.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That top picture was from one of her first engagements wasn't it when she got to travel on the train overnight with her Madge,she royally fucked up when she got into the car the next day before the queen in front of everyone cameras and all
I'd forgotten about that! It was also the one where she'd been told before the engagement that HM would be wearing a hat (palace-speak for "wear a hat Meghan"), and I'm confident this would have been explained to her.

What did Penelope Pitstain do? Yes, no-one tells her what to do, so she pitches up bare-headed.

But that witch Karma softened her cough: Karma had a chat with her pal Storm Hector, and the high winds blew her hair everywhere. She put her hands up to control it and dislodged her syrup (of figs = wig, Mof5)!

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to piss yourself laughing! :ROFLMAO:

4D3E0A9C00000578-0-A_sudden_gust_of_wind_made_Meghan_s_decision_not_to_wear_a_hat_o-a-19_15290...jpg

tumblr_inline_pabfbrxuzc1vrvrgs_540-e1533069725982.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...raising-meghan-official-engagement-queen.html

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd forgotten about that! It was also the one where she'd been told before the engagement that HM would be wearing a hat (palace-speak for "wear a hat Meghan"), and I'm confident this would have been explained to her.

What did Penelope Pitstain do? Yes, no-one tells her what to do, so she pitches up bare-headed.

But that witch Karma softened her cough: Karma had a chat with her pal Storm Hector, and the high winds blew her hair everywhere. She put her hands up to control it and dislodged her syrup (of figs = wig, Mof5)!

View attachment 129892

View attachment 129887

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...raising-meghan-official-engagement-queen.html
Oh yes storm hector hahaha red flags everywhere that day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 129892

View attachment 129887

That weave is so rachet 🤢🤢

Rachet Rachel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thinking about the baby, imagine its twenty years in the future, Archie watching TV while drinking a Bud and eating Orios and there on screen is King Charles or King William with family....will he think "Hang on, thats my family, why am I not a prince, why am I not there with my family" His isolation from his rightful heritage and family could well be a slap in the face to H&M in the years to come.
Yes poor bugger, he could be living with mommy dearest in a trailer by then (unless she has snared another fool post divorce from ginger). There he'll be drinking beer to wash down his meds wondering why he never got to live in a castle.😁

• Haha
  • Sad
Technically, but even with the massive goodwill H had, they’ve pissed that up the wall.
What are they now? Too ordinary to be “independent” entrepreneurs,/charity do/Gooders never a goer that one anyway.
And sullied there brand so much they’ll be lucky to get work in a Walmart dressed in novelty animal outfits handing out free samples of dog food

Also, maybe the tit-storm that erupts after her treacherous pack of lies emerges will force RF to fight back, maybe cut funds.
Then Murky Markle can play penniless victim who has to do anything for money
I doubt it’ll be much she gets but her ego can be seen from Pluto
She's proved herself to be a parasite on any mad enough to be sucked in by her

Reactions: 8

View attachment 129892

View attachment 129887

It IS a syrup 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7

First time I have seen this, sorry if already posted. Swipe left for second photo.
No respect for anyone !

Very true about William turning out a lovely man, and true he was older when Diana died so it must have hit him harder than Harry,but he's not turned it into his party piece, Harry only started it when Meghan got her claws into him

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
A lot of talk about prenuptial agreements, but I thought that they don't exist in the UK?

Since they married in the UK could they divorce in the US?
Pre and post nups are not legally enforceable in English and Welsh law but can be persuasive.

They could divorce in the US as she is a US citizen but could also divorce in England and Wales.

Reactions: 8
Pre and post nups are not legally enforceable in English and Welsh law but can be persuasive.

They could divorce in the US as she is a US citizen but could also divorce in England and Wales.
Am I going slightly senile, or have I heard that a lot of the wealthy foreign wives (Oil barons etc) try to get divorced in the UK because the courts tend to favour the wives when it comes to things like child custody and generous maintenance payments?

Having said that, with the way the Daily Mail case is going, I can’t imagine Smeg will be too keen to entrust the fate of her hard won (Ha!) fortune to a UK judge, since the judge will inevitably be yet another nasty waycist :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.