Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From The Harkles IG (again!). Oh pleeeease let this be true🥳

View attachment 129725
ooh I think the cousin has to be reese Witherspoon.
the series with the other famous ladies on a streaming channel must be Big Little Lies.
Apparently Reese got an invitation to the a Royal wedding.
Meghan was handing out invitations to Alisters she had never met before; just so she could meet them.

I can completely believe that Hollywood Alisters would only consider Harry pre-Meghan as their equal. “Duchess” Meghan is like putting lipstick on a pig.

You need to have done years in the BRF before the stardust rubs off on you, and the married ins are considered properly Royal.
It took a divorced Diana 15 years before she was (wrongly) called Princess Diana in her own right.
I think Kate, after 9years of marriage is approaching that level of exclusivity which would stay even if she divorced. ( heaven forbid)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't remember if this has been posted here before - if so, apologies. From (guess where?) The Harkles IG.... It's a screenshot of the comments section of, I think, the DM. Don't know what the article was but they're clearly discussing H here.

View attachment 129730
I’ve heard this on quite a few threads that poster with military relatives had said Harry was an entitled pain in the arse.
Also, his location was actually deliberately leaked to an Australian magazine, so that the Army could legitimately pull him out.
what a waste of space.

Also, another sycophantic piece from People magazine.
Archie‘s sorry birthday was a “smash cake” with the 2 dogs.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
H and M's book and should they have 'written' it, is the next item to be discussed on Jeremy Vine show on now on CH5.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
"She can't write for toffee but thinks she's Dorothy Parker; she unintentionally reveals what a vapid bleep she actually is"

HA HA HA HA HA HA

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"She can't write for toffee but thinks she's Dorothy Parker; she unintentionally reveals what a vapid bleep she actually is"

HA HA HA HA HA HA
I agree her writing style is awful, full of padding and waffle she never gets to the point clearly. She writes pages of flowery nonsense with absolutely no sense of humour and a complete lack of awareness. It's frightening to think that she actually studied English at University.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
From MegxitGrifters instagram. A wee bit old but the post and comments still hold true.

Screenshot_20200514-104416.png

Screenshot_20200514-104519.png

Screenshot_20200514-104538.png

Screenshot_20200514-104549.png

Screenshot_20200514-104600.png

Screenshot_20200514-104608.png

Screenshot_20200514-104619.png

Screenshot_20200514-104628.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

View attachment 129725
I know Hollywood is a very cut throat place but what's the reason MM has been blacklisted?

She's usually pretty good at schmoozing, so who has she offended?

I doubt if this is anything to do with the reasons we don't like her. You don't have to be a nice person to get on in Hollywood, talent helps but connections are usually more important. I doubt if many in Hollywood would care about the Queen being offended. So what has she done to piss everyone off?

Reactions: 12

First time I have seen this, sorry if already posted. Swipe left for second photo.

I wonder what she's thinking in the first pic, looks abit pissed off 😬

I hate that face she pulls where she looks like she is sucking a lemon but knows she can't spit it out....

Screenshot_20200514-104906~3.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree her writing style is awful, full of padding and waffle she never gets to the point clearly. She writes pages of flowery nonsense with absolutely no sense of humour and a complete lack of awareness. It's frightening to think that she actually studied English at University.🙄
Just because she studied it, doesn't mean she was any good at it 😁 there are books that have been written, even published...doesn't mean they should have been!

Reactions: 13

View attachment 129725
Thankyou for sharing this.im gonna to save it and every time I get fed up ,I'm gonna read it and smile....and hope it's true and worse.i so hope they fail at everything cos I think they are both as odious as each other now...and that's serious,so there!!!KTAW❤😘🤗at least we can thank Rona for the impeccable timing.❤🙊

• Haha
A lot of talk about prenuptial agreements, but I thought that they don't exist in the UK?

Since they married in the UK could they divorce in the US?

Reactions: 2
ooh I think the cousin has to be reese Witherspoon.
the series with the other famous ladies on a streaming channel must be Big Little Lies.
Apparently Reese got an invitation to the a Royal wedding.
Meghan was handing out invitations to Alisters she had never met before; just so she could meet them.

I can completely believe that Hollywood Alisters would only consider Harry pre-Meghan as their equal. “Duchess” Meghan is like putting lipstick on a pig.

You need to have done years in the BRF before the stardust rubs off on you, and the married ins are considered properly Royal.
It took a divorced Diana 15 years before she was (wrongly) called Princess Diana in her own right.
I think Kate, after 9years of marriage is approaching that level of exclusivity which would stay even if she divorced. ( heaven forbid)
Scolding ☕

didn't she just duck for that degree?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve heard this on quite a few threads that poster with military relatives had said Harry was an entitled pain in the arse.
Also, his location was actually deliberately leaked to an Australian magazine, so that the Army could legitimately pull him out.
what a waste of space.

Also, another sycophantic piece from People magazine.
Archie‘s sorry birthday was a “smash cake” with the 2 dogs.
To be fair, if alisters rocked up with their offspring under their arms we’d have all gone off it during this lockdown period

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.