Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be a comic masterpiece. Judging from what survives of The Tig she has all the necessary skills. She cant write for toffee but thinks shes Dorothy Parker; she unintentionally reveals what a vapid bleep she actually is; and she is as pretentious as Will Self with all the empathy and warmth of Danielle Lloyd. I cant wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't the BRF issue Non disclosure agreements when someone marries into them? (Or is that just a thing that slebs do?) Is that undignified for the BRF?
I don't understand how she can get away with spilling the tea under her own name and not just as "a source"

• Angry
Reactions: 10
"Day 120 : Going to have to settle for a £15m wedding not a £30m one"
"Day 150 : Got free multimillion house from British public suckers"
"Day 200 : Eugenie's wedding. Made sure to announce my own pregnancy"
"Day 250 : Photo Op with some suckers at Grenfell Tower"
"Day 300 : Photo Op with some women's clothing charity at John Lewis, make sure to get Misha's overpriced but ordinary blouse out there"
"Day 350 : Travel Super Mega 1st Class to LA with a stopover in Canada"

Diary of such a hard life, can't imagine how enthralled people will be with it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It will be a comic masterpiece. Judging from what survives of The Tig she has all the necessary skills. She cant write for toffee but thinks shes Dorothy Parker; she unintentionally reveals what a vapid bleep she actually is; and she is as pretentious as Will Self with all the empathy and warmth of Danielle Lloyd. I cant wait.
Come on......she came up with this award winning line “offer themselves up as currency for an economy of clickbait and distortion." 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on......she came up with this award winning line “offer themselves up as currency for an economy of clickbait and distortion." 🤣🤣🤣
My favourite from what shes not bleachbitted of The Tig is her review of Misha Noonoo's (sounds like a proprietary toilet cleaner from Albania) capsule collection of anoxeric leisure wear: off the top of my head "an almost gutteral feeling for shape and texture" - Craig Brown would kill for a line like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't the BRF issue Non disclosure agreements when someone marries into them? (Or is that just a thing that slebs do?) Is that undignified for the BRF?
I don't understand how she can get away with spilling the tea under her own name and not just as "a source"
You can imagine the scene when Sir Alan Fitztightly interupts her Yoga session in the throne room and asks her to sign an NDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
That's a great question 👍

Reactions: 8
Neither do I.
I guess they have no control over what she chooses to publish in America though.
Harry didn't get a prenup either, plonker that he is. He's gonna end up paying a lot of money for that magic minge.

We can all imagine Meghan publishing nasty tales of how Kate gave her the evil eye over breakfast or Andrew patted her on the arse, William wouldn't flirt with her, the Queen pretended not to hear her whenever she requested a tiara. Everyone was racist, condescending and bullying towards her including the Corgis (who no doubt are cruelly treated).

There will be many anti-monarchists who will lap it up along with her Sugars and cause a huge tit storm, but I very much doubt that it will ultimately change anything.

What Meghan fails to realise is that you can't force people to change their minds about you or to like you. I don't doubt that marrying into the royal family is very daunting for someone who wants to fit in, but we all know that she never had any intention of doing what she was told.

The fact that many people may not approve of the royal family or like what they stand for doesn't mean that they will automatically like grasping gold digger Markle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Neither do I.
I guess they have no control over what she chooses to publish in America though.
Harry didn't get a prenup either, plonker that he is.

We can all imagine Meghan publishing nasty tales of how Kate gave her the evil eye over breakfast or Andrew patted her on the arse, William wouldn't flirt with her, the Queen pretended not to hear her whenever she requested a tiara. Everyone was racist, condescending and bullying towards her including the Corgis (who no doubt are cruelly treated).

There will be many anti-monarchists who will lap it up along with her Sugars and cause a huge tit storm, but I very much doubt that it will ultimately change anything.

What Meghan fails to realise is that you can't force people to change their minds about you or to like you. I don't doubt that marrying into the royal family is very daunting for someone who wants to fit in, but we all know that she never had any intention of doing what she was told.

The fact that many people may not approve of the royal family or like what they stand for doesn't mean that they will automatically like grasping gold digger Markle.
Honestly, she'd have flattly refused to sign a pre-nup or nda "how very dare you Im not a cleaner". Anyway they couldnt be used to prevent publication abroad - remember Spycatcher and he was a spy in blatant breach of the Official Secrets Act on theoretical crown territory (Australia) and Thatcher was utterly humiliated...so even the cooler heads who knew she was going to be trouble wouldnt have bothered. Its all hype.

Reactions: 18
From The Harkles IG (again!). Oh pleeeease let this be true🥳

Screenshot_20200514-090510.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She thinks shes Diana but in reality she's Paul Burrell.
She certainly seems to be trying to mirror diana, except Diana put years in, and had enough good breeding not to spill her guts about all things royal. It didn’t end well for Diana!

Reactions: 18
I can't remember if this has been posted here before - if so, apologies. From (guess where?) The Harkles IG.... It's a screenshot of the comments section of, I think, the DM. Don't know what the article was but they're clearly discussing H here.

Screenshot_20200514-091334.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The comments are fab! I particularly thought this one from Coo was spot on:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=8317077&commentId=546430047
I don't know if celebrities will be lining up to befriend her, knowing she keeps notes on everything for future blackmail / exposes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.