Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm totally confused. Why the duck would Ginge and Hacket ferry two wee dugs around in a car. To take them for a walk!!! The house they a squatting in is surrounded by a massive area! Another thing,I don't think the owner will be at all happy about a scabby dug swimming in the pool. (maybe he will hold back the deposit)

The scabby dog in the pool.... .Is that Meghan going for a swim :unsure:

Lol 😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact Archie didn't come back from Canada when they did was outrageous. When my friend divorced in England, she had to get the consent from her ex husband if she wanted to move to either Scotland or Wales with their child. If Harry wants to see his son, if they divorce, it will only be in the U.S now. I can't see him returning. If he does it will be him not seeing his son regularly.
Depends on his lawyers and judge. There's an A list actress who lost custody of her kids due to "busy acting schedule" and the judgee allowed the children to return to France with Father granted custody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

First time I have seen this, sorry if already posted. Swipe left for second photo.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

First time I have seen this, sorry if already posted. Swipe left for second photo.
Seriously - this thot went into this determined to disrupt, disobey, disregard EVERY damn set of rules and protocol in place within the Royal Family. She never planned to follow anything! It was going to be her way and her way only!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Is that a little stick of Blackpool rock Meghan got in the second pic....

(It may be sticky but I never complain..it's nice to have a nibble at it now and again 🤭)

Is she refering to the rock or Harry's private part 🤢

Lol 🤭

Screenshot_20200514-022638.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have put in my Lady Colin Campbell kindle pre-order on the Australian Amazon site. Can't wait to read it.

Reactions: 17
Did she ever explain why she ditched Rachel? After all, Rachel Ragland has the alliteration she loves, just like her stage name.
She wouldn’t use RAGland but maybe RICHMond in a rags to riches kind of way!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A bit of old blind gossip

My theory is that this is the book she’s going to be willing to put her name to when the time is right (for her) - and not the current one which Scabies allegedly wrote. After all, if the current book is badly received, she can pin that on him. Smeg’s diaries will be a nasty little tell-all, full of little stories about her (brief) time as part of the British RF. Presumably with a spin which makes them all sound hideous. It will be billed as an exposé of life inside the walls of the palace by someone who “found freedom” :rolleyes:

I don’t doubt that the Scabies book will be a gossip rag’s wet dream, but it really is just the warm up act for what she can do. If she publishes those diaries, then she’s going for a whole new genre of tell-all, and she knows it. The diaries are the book which could cause real damage. Smeg is just biding her time:mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Let’s not forget the “floppy doppy bread” 😂

Why would Harry be okay with her writing an exposé on his family?
It is her checkmate. Either they pay her off and get the rights to the book, or she publishes and makes a killing. ( although I cannot stomach her flowery prose)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am sorry for both of you! I hope they'll be able to make her last days enjoyable. It is hard because there is so little we can do for them and they can't really tell how they feel, we need to relie on our senses and experience to know when it is time for them to go.

Ever since we went to the vet I've tried not to cry, because when I start I'll never stop. She was my fifth cat but the cat love of my life and I don't think I will be able to love another cat as much, so right now, I won't get another. This morning I went into the kitchen and it was the first time since 1986 I had no cat to feed. I was so lost until I remembered to make myself a coffee.

Stay strong!

Thank you!!!

But please everyone, stop it now. I am really working hard to hold it together and your condolences are sweet but not what I need now. I need to witch to not think about it. So please, let's bash the royal riff-raff!
So sorry for your loss and feel your pain. Its really hard .and emotional and you just need time to greive. My cats are everything to me and cuddle me when I'm down...sending you love x😢😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Ginger didn't care. He stamped his trotters and whined like he's done all his life to get his own way. If he was told of her past by his family he just didn't care. She has a magic minge and sucks like a dyson and he imagined he'd have access to that for ever more. Good luck with that. I bet that minge is locked up good and tight now in reinforced big knickers now that she's got everything she wanted.
Make no mistake, he will have threatened all sorts of dire consequences if they took his Barbie dolly from him. I firmly believe that's why Brenda played hard ball over the mexit deal for him. She'd given him his big wedding and his barbie dolly bride and she had it up to her crown with his demands and still he was flouncing like Scarlet O Hara, so she slapped his arse hard. Did you see the face on him at the senable leaving speech the night he left the UK? 😁He was bleeping fuming and near to tears because he knew he was going to have to tell smeggy that gangan took away their HRH and all his pretty uniforms and the red carpet gigs she coveted so SO much.
Go granny go.
Sucks like a Dyson 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive been thinking about Meghans big book "Mein Trampf".

Its a bit like her forthcoming starring role in the live action re-make of Dumbo ie Hype. I dont think any major studio is suddenly going to cast her in a starring role in a major picture. There may be interest in seeing how dreadful she might be. Some people would go and see a Mike Leigh Film with Theresa May playing a stripper (well I would) but they wouldnt queue to see it. Even Sam Goldwyn at the height of his powers couldnt make the beautiful Anna Sten into a movie star, despite wasting millions, because she just wasnt very good and people didnt like her. Its a lesson thats never been forgotten.

With Mein Trampf: whats the worst that might be in it? Camilla tried to poison her? Kate told he off for high fiving a waiter "Those were bum-ass Zuchini Fries" (I love Kyle Dunnigan - his psychotic Caitlilyn La Bruce is a masterpiece). Some of the crustier old queens in the protocol department thought she was no better than she ought to be? The Queen is a lesbian......few will believe it and no-one really cares. We've put up with the lot from our Royals: Nazi sympathising, extravagance and snobbery, Prince Andrew, Its a Royal Knockout any amount of Fergie; and we still love them.

Meantime she's unemployed, staying in parts of a rented house with a minor member of the British aristorcacy who used to be hot in a weird way, and has no talent beyond the kind of little boy self pity that used to appeal to your Gran before he pissed off the Queen. What she needs is the attention before she starts flogging zirconian Russian Tiara's on QVC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Seriously - this thot went into this determined to disrupt, disobey, disregard EVERY damn set of rules and protocol in place within the Royal Family. She never planned to follow anything! It was going to be her way and her way only!!
Hate those ridiculous dresses, so unflattering

Reactions: 11
My theory is that this is the book she’s going to be willing to put her name to when the time is right (for her) - and not the current one which Scabies allegedly wrote. After all, if the current book is badly received, she can pin that on him. Smeg’s diaries will be a nasty little tell-all, full of little stories about her (brief) time as part of the British RF. Presumably with a spin which makes them all sound hideous. It will be billed as an exposé of life inside the walls of the palace by someone who “found freedom” :rolleyes:

I don’t doubt that the Scabies book will be a gossip rag’s wet dream, but it really is just the warm up act for what she can do. If she publishes those diaries, then she’s going for a whole new genre of tell-all, and she knows it. The diaries are the book which could cause real damage. Smeg is just biding her time:mad:
She thinks shes Diana but in reality she's Paul Burrell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.