Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Royals and the press should from now on call her by her real name Rachel. I reckon that would send her ballistic :devilish:
Did she ever explain why she ditched Rachel? After all, Rachel Ragland has the alliteration she loves, just like her stage name.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It doesn't matter if a member of the BRF likes him or not. They are to be non poliitical and it was part of her duty to attend. In not showing up she only managed to show how utterly unfit she was for the job. HMQ should have stripped them of their titles the very day!
And don’t forget Ginge scowling continuously and avoiding talking to him throughout the state visit. Clearly had his orders from Smeg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I have a family member who has quite significant recurring mental breakdowns from an attempted sexual assault while she was at uni. Bless her, she has suffered for decades thanks to the actions of one hormonally overcharged moron. Her family, unlike mine, have the financial resources to send her to The Priory on a regular basis. Whenever she comes out of the treatment centre, she’s full of stories about how Katie Price had the paps photograph her with a suitcase at the gates of The Priory, but very rarely does she ever actually go in for treatment like she claims. More often than not, the hospital security send KP and her paps packing 🤣
Yep, I posted about her doing that on the thread about her. I'm frigging raging that genuine sufferers have a twit like that posing outside their windows with an empty suitcase. That stunt was what finally alerted me that her mother is as bad as her, because she took part in that farce. The apple didn't fall too far from the tree, two lying conniving bastards.
Anyway, smeggy is still a bleep. :m

Reactions: 15
I wonder what "The Firm" knew about her, I mean surely they would have done their checks on her, is it confirmed about her mum's time away? Surely it would be public knowledge by now? Why not? Regardless of race, if he'd met a white girl with a dubious past, and mum like that would it have been allowed?

You got this all wrong. He doesn't want to be known as Harry. That would be plain and common. He wants to be known as 'Just Harry'. Which is a bit like a title. I mean there just has to be some word before the name to seperate oneself from the unwashed masses, right? 🤭
Isn't it just 'H'?! Oops giggle oops silly me 🤭 🤭🤭😬😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder what "The Firm" knew about her, I mean surely they would have done their checks on her, is it confirmed about her mum's time away? Surely it would be public knowledge by now? Why not? Regardless of race, if he'd met a white girl with a dubious past, and mum like that would it have been allowed?
Ginger didn't care. He stamped his trotters and whined like he's done all his life to get his own way. If he was told of her past by his family he just didn't care. She has a magic minge and sucks like a dyson and he imagined he'd have access to that for ever more. Good luck with that. I bet that minge is locked up good and tight now in reinforced big knickers now that she's got everything she wanted.
Make no mistake, he will have threatened all sorts of dire consequences if they took his Barbie dolly from him. I firmly believe that's why Brenda played hard ball over the mexit deal for him. She'd given him his big wedding and his barbie dolly bride and she had it up to her crown with his demands and still he was flouncing like Scarlet O Hara, so she slapped his arse hard. Did you see the face on him at the senable leaving speech the night he left the UK? 😁He was bleeping fuming and near to tears because he knew he was going to have to tell smeggy that gangan took away their HRH and all his pretty uniforms and the red carpet gigs she coveted so SO much.
Go granny go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ginger didn't care. He stamped his trotters and whined like he's done all his life to get his own way. If he was told of her past by his family he just didn't care. She has a magic minge and sucks like a dyson and he imagined he'd have access to that for ever more. Good luck with that. I bet that minge is locked up good and tight now in reinforced big knickers now that she's got everything she wanted.
Make no mistake, he will have threatened all sorts of dire consequences if they took his Barbie dolly from him. I firmly believe that's why Brenda played hard ball over the mexit deal for him. She'd given him his big wedding and his barbie dolly bride and she had it up to her crown with his demands and still he was flouncing like Scarlet O Hara, so she slapped his arse hard. Did you see the face on him at the senable leaving speech the night he left the UK? 😁He was bleeping fuming and near to tears because he knew he was going to have to tell smeggy that gangan took away their HRH and all his pretty uniforms and the red carpet gigs she coveted so SO much.
Go granny go.
Ooooh what picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooooh what picture?
Not a picture. It was grainy video of him saying bye bye but he was not a happy bunny. The words didn't match the attitude.
In it he said something about "finding the love he'd always wanted all his life and finally Diana's second son was getting married " duck sake, he had 12 years of Diana and all spoiling him with love and after her death the family rallied round him massively. And always with the 2nd son dig. He is so pissed about that.

Reactions: 16
And don’t forget Ginge scowling continuously and avoiding talking to him throughout the state visit. Clearly had his orders from Smeg

That's just disgusting behavior!!!! And how much did they get blasted for their behavior?? Because if they were treated like that at our White House, the news and people would BLAST our Pres and anyone involved

(hopefully I don't get banished, AGAIN, To the naughty step!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is a video of Omid Scobie saying that Meghan knew the letter would be made public and wrote it with the public in mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact Archie didn't come back from Canada when they did was outrageous. When my friend divorced in England, she had to get the consent from her ex husband if she wanted to move to either Scotland or Wales with their child. If Harry wants to see his son, if they divorce, it will only be in the U.S now. I can't see him returning. If he does it will be him not seeing his son regularly.

You really don’t have to be a genius to see that this book is going to be horribly divisive. Which is obviously exactly what Smeg wants, given that she’s doing her best to whip up a shitstorm over it before it comes out. Which again leads me to ask “Why would you do that to your husband’s family?”, no matter how much you felt they had personally wronged you. After all, even if you don’t want their money or titles (Ha!) they are still a) Powerful people and b) Your son’s grandparents, aunts and uncles, who have never done any wrong to your child. Imagine how hurt Brenda is going to be. How much further can they seriously push her before she says enough is enough and strips them of their titles and pocket money? They’re starting to make a mockery of her. They really are no better than the naughty kids in class who are enjoying winding up the teacher until the teacher snaps.

Sure, Smeg can hide behind Scabies’ supposed ghostwriting, but her huge huff about pushing “his” book to launch early shows that she’s well and truly involved in it. Why else would you care so deeply about a book someone else has written? And who else, other than a truly evil narcissist, would enjoy intentionally damaging a family? Rhetorical questions, sadly.
Well said and exactly why she can be totally seen through as a nasty , treachorous, peice of crap,,,her actions to this lovely courageous lady , 94 years of age, her husband's grandmother, her son's great grandmother, the lady who allowed her own son , ( our future king ) to walk this woman up the aisle cos her own dad wasn't able ? The queen of our country,,,and she Megan Murkletroyd thinks she can get away with upsetting any of us in the UK,,,, get over yourself you little dirty dishcloth,,,

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He will always be a Prince
Technically, but even with the massive goodwill H had, they’ve pissed that up the wall.
What are they now? Too ordinary to be “independent” entrepreneurs,/charity do/Gooders never a goer that one anyway.
And sullied there brand so much they’ll be lucky to get work in a Walmart dressed in novelty animal outfits handing out free samples of dog food

Also, maybe the tit-storm that erupts after her treacherous pack of lies emerges will force RF to fight back, maybe cut funds.
Then Murky Markle can play penniless victim who has to do anything for money
I doubt it’ll be much she gets but her ego can be seen from Pluto

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't have a problem with M (and P) not wanting to see Donald (oh no I've just realised I've placed P as the plus one, if we can do it, it's easily done...).
Sorry back to point I don't have a problem with them not wanting to see any knobhead politician because it also disgusts me when the RF mingle with dictators, there's neutral politics and there's simply right and wrong.
Just to allay any concerns 😉 I still think that H&M choosing to live in a country where they're so anti the leader (even if temporarily) is too Fairweather for my liking.

Reactions: 8
Well said and exactly why she can be totally seen through as a nasty , treachorous, peice of crap,,,her actions to this lovely courageous lady , 94 years of age, her husband's grandmother, her son's great grandmother, the lady who allowed her own son , ( our future king ) to walk this woman up the aisle cos her own dad wasn't able ? The queen of our country,,,and she Megan Murkletroyd thinks she can get away with upsetting any of us in the UK,,,, get over yourself you little dirty dishcloth,,,
I can hear the Dam Busters theme reading this. Well said.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.