Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta agree on the price thing. I'm secretly envying anyone on here saying they pre ordered it.I couldn't justify forking out Β£25 the way things are at present. I'm by no means on my uppers, but definitely reining in vanity spending till things settle down.
Cost aside, I fully trust our little crew to get to the juicy bits and fill the rest of us in. And the Mail reporters, always the Mail reporters.πŸ˜‚
I agree Β£25 quid is a bit steep😡 however I prefer a turn page thingy rather than a swipe thingy plus...when lockdown is over and my neighbour who loves Smegan calls for our weekly coffee I would love LCC's book to be open at a particular brutal section πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it could actually take me weeks to read it if I have to stop at every brutal swipe at Megan just so I could point it out to my neighbourly Megan fan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what to do? Save a fiver a week and treat myself? Maybe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never a truer word said. Glad its not only me that thinks its time they pulled the plug.
It went down the shitter for me when they had Katie Price on the panel. Thick as pig tit and turned every subject onto talking about herself.
Rape? Yep, been there had that.
Cheating hubbies, oh for sure.
Abortion.Claims she had one or two and regrets it. Add a zero to the number. It was her favoured birth control.
Mental health, yep, says she has PTSD.
Robbed and sexually assaulted at gun point. Yep. Never reported it though ... BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED witch !:rolleyes:
I can't stand that lying cheating boring witch.

It was my treat to record it to watch before bed. Now I can't be arsed.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I agree Β£25 quid is a bit steep😡 however I prefer a turn page thingy rather than a swipe thingy plus...when lockdown is over and my neighbour who loves Smegan calls for our weekly coffee I would love LCC's book to be open at a particular brutal section πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it could actually take me weeks to read it if I have to stop at every brutal swipe at Megan just so I could point it out to my neighbourly Megan fan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what to do? Save a fiver a week and treat myself? Maybe!!
Oh yes, paper books every time. Can't beat them.And the smell of a brand new book :m

• Heart
@freda19 please just keep adding to the list off all the issues these people have had...Im amazed they are all alive all the problems abuse and hardship they have had. Whilst meanwhile getting rich off the back of moaning about it.

Reactions: 8
Are those photos real? Because I’m sure the Daily Mail would have bought them within a heartbeat and shown them online???
They are rebooting and saving their ammo. Waiting for the juicier ones.
That image is too generic. OK to include in an article once some other site publishes it but not worth paying for.
There will be better ones coming up now that they've been outed.;)

Reactions: 10
On E4 now, USA celebrity gogglebox and they're watching... The Disney Elephant documentary. πŸ™„

Edit: Megan's voice is an uninspiring as you may have imagined.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tell us what they said
I suspect and only my thoughts..These elephants I connect with..they dont only survive they thrive...blah blah blah sycobabble.oh I dontated my fee by the way..into my own bank account. Cue Hilary Clintons evil cackle..I taught you well.Cue the artist formally known as Prince to Shine a Light..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
First he tells everyone how she practised her lovebombing with him at 16! Then how she ghosted their friend. And thenit is'she is such a sweet and kind person' and 'don't judge her, you don't know her!

Nah, I don't know her! Am glad not to, doesn't sound like someone I am keen to meet. And you told me enough about her to be able to judge her character!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a disrespectful twit!!
It doesn't matter if a member of the BRF likes him or not. They are to be non poliitical and it was part of her duty to attend. In not showing up she only managed to show how utterly unfit she was for the job. HMQ should have stripped them of their titles the very day!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It went down the shitter for me when they had Katie Price on the panel. Thick as pig tit and turned every subject onto talking about herself.
Rape? Yep, been there had that.
Cheating hubbies, oh for sure.
Abortion.Claims she had one or two and regrets it. Add a zero to the number. It was her favoured birth control.
Mental health, yep, says she has PTSD.
Robbed and sexually assaulted at gun point. Yep. Never reported it though ... BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED witch !:rolleyes:
I can't stand that lying cheating boring witch..
I have a family member who has quite significant recurring mental breakdowns from an attempted sexual assault while she was at uni. Bless her, she has suffered for decades thanks to the actions of one hormonally overcharged moron. Her family, unlike mine, have the financial resources to send her to The Priory on a regular basis. Whenever she comes out of the treatment centre, she’s full of stories about how Katie Price had the paps photograph her with a suitcase at the gates of The Priory, but very rarely does she ever actually go in for treatment like she claims. More often than not, the hospital security send KP and her paps packing 🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It doesn't matter if a member of the BRF likes him or not. They are to be non poliitical and it was part of her duty to attend. In not showing up she only managed to show how utterly unfit she was for the job. HMQ should have stripped them of their titles the very day!
Sparkles CV wasnt the best..Yacht girl..briefcase girl..cable actress...scammer of multiple husbands..the Prince formerly known as a true Prince was obviously far more stupid than we thought. I think it was the bedroom antics that sealed the deal.

Thank you @HanCoop89 and @Charlie-dog!!

God i hope they are nothing like that Vile ass show!!!! 🀒🀒🀒 the View - ugh,I refuse to watch those witches!!!Trust
Trust me they are worse.

On E4 now, USA celebrity gogglebox and they're watching... The Disney Elephant documentary. πŸ™„

Edit: Megan's voice is an uninspiring as you may have imagined.
Duck Rabbit..bore off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the Royals and the press should from now on call her by her real name Rachel. I reckon that would send her ballistic :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I suspect and only my thoughts..These elephants I connect with..they dont only survive they thrive...blah blah blah sycobabble.oh I dontated my fee by the way..into my own bank account. Cue Hilary Clintons evil cackle..I taught you well.Cue the artist formally known as Prince to Shine a Light..
Don't forget "Yeah elephants are great. They're big fat fucks with big noses but they don't kill themselves."

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.