Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I did not word it properly. I should have said now that he no longer wishes to be Royal and wants to be known as Harry instead of Prince Harry.
Oh yes, he wants to be known as "Poor Harry" but he's far from that, he's made his bed ,he's now laying in it ,and its making him so unhappy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohh, listen to this.. Oh, sorry, just realised a private account. It is a video of Scobie saying Meghan knew the letter would be published

It was posted earlier on the last thread I think and it's been sent to pires morgan/dan wootton I believe. It could be important in the court case.

Reactions: 11
Can I thank aunty for the analysis and thank god he's not on mee🐄s side cos I don't think the papers would stand a chance.i do love how you dissect it in simple terms for the unwashed like me🙈❤
The cynic in me worries....
That the bloody book is going to be popular because it will be bought and read by all the sane ppl like us lot who hate them,but she will be raking it in thinking she's famous when we know she's an infamous,lying,narc...so maybe we just do the library thing and pass the parcel/book and deffo quiz aunty on all the more lurid details of the heresay and what she will and will not be sued for...🤣🤣🤣🤣
I really hope the Q gets fed up altogether and takes away the titles,cos that will hurt more than the money...and hasten the divorce.🙏🤞
Now pinky and the brain have been playing spot the hillside paparazzi,I think they will be flitting again,....good job she's 5 steps away from trailer trash,cos she will be used to moving🙈🙊..Won't take H long to pack cos he's only got the one grey t-shirt and H junior travels light,just a few babygros,doesn't need clothes cos they never take him out and it's always beautiful weather wherever she goes with all the rainbows and sunbeams and unicorns in meeagains world...shame it will always be dark and damp in Hs world.he only gets an hour's exercise in the yard and he gets snapped doing that😭🙈
Seems to be getting very choppy aboard bad ship Meghan🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I spy..........a possible big fat lie!!! **Just realized this was shared on the previous page**

You're welcome!!!
If it was taken from a drone in the air then parts of the house structure could inevitably intrude into the frame.
Believe me, I'd love it if she got busted flogging their privacy, but in this case I just think it's a camera angle from a drone that was low enough to be close to that upper terrace.

Reactions: 10
Oh and while I’m on about the DM ..and going rather off topic ..did anyone see the questionable photo of The Virgin Man in today’s DM.
i mean really. Scantily clad ‘ virgins’ in this day and age..in company colours...red.
i did a tattle google..I’m really surprised this buffoon hasn’t got a thread all to himself...and if not..why not
i feel if we don’t have much coming out of LA at the moment..and people want to keep busy..I think there might some good tea stories here

just saying.

Reactions: 8
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it’s called ‘The View’ in the US.
Loose Women like to compare themselves to the View, but talk about unsuitable sexual antics they are proud of, stripping off at over 50, swearing and posting every aspect of their private life on social media for clicks. They have every label going, body dysmorphorbic, previous alcoholic, previous binge eater, exercise junky, adulterer, depressed..happily married. not happily married, cheated on etc etc...essentially the eternal victims.I dont think the View Panelists are in the same category.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Loose Women a british daytime tv show where a group of middle aged women sit around talking shite and get paid for it.

Thought they talked alot of sense if that article is anything to go by...can't watch it cos can't stand Linda Robson's voice.shes also looking very rough lately,think it's cos she's lost weight which is harder on the face off older women...besides it's a well known fact that it's harder to kidnap larger ladies so keep safe and eat 🍰.
You know I worry so KTAW specially now Boris has let us out🙈🤪❤

• Haha
I just called to say.....
I'm so glad you are back,Aunty❤🤗😘it's all very well to read Harry markle but...
Only you can make out all the legal carp so I can understand it..and the bonus is you don't like the gruesome twosome as much as us..also you thought of the children ❤😘
As 4 the book of lady Colin,I'm waiting as kindle is all well and good but call me Harry,I mean,call me old fashioned but there's nothing like the physical touch of a book and turning it's pages and it won't get wiped when the machines take over the world,or you need a new one cos it's broke🙈or the newfie chews it🙈but the hard back is £25...I mean really!!!I'm waiting for the good reviews and the tea to warrant the price.
I will return later with news and cliques if there's any new developments and I can get off this wooden pagoda with my drone without that black dog chasing me....😎🤪
KTAW❤😘🤗
Gotta agree on the price thing. I'm secretly envying anyone on here saying they pre ordered it.I couldn't justify forking out £25 the way things are at present. I'm by no means on my uppers, but definitely reining in vanity spending till things settle down.
Cost aside, I fully trust our little crew to get to the juicy bits and fill the rest of us in. And the Mail reporters, always the Mail reporters.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nope. They are only to be worn at states dinners. And the only states dinner happinig during her blitzappearance with the RF was for The Donald. 😄 And we all know how this went ;-)

ETA Sorry this was already said by someone else. Normally I do read the whole thread before posting, but I am a bit beside myself. Had to have the cat put down last night, so please bear with me.
Sorry to hear about the cat x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
@Yorkiejules well its a first if they did speak sense, they usually say what they are paid to say. Maybe the media is hitting back at Ginge and Cringe for trying to sue them for invasion of Privacy. Meanwhile the hypocites are plastering themselves all over social media to keep relevant.

• Haha
LW..was a bit different in its early days.
i thought it was a breath of fresh air but now it’s well past it’s sell by date.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.