Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you everyone! But enough with the condolences, makes me tearing up. We better witch a bit more about MeAgain.

How can she not see that her demanding an earlier release date for her sob-sob-poor-me-schmonz is just showing all the claims about her being demanding were right.:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Thank you everyone! But enough with the condolences, makes me tearing up. We better witch a bit more about MeAgain.

How can she not see that her demanding an earlier release date for her sob-sob-poor-me-schmonz is just showing all the claims about her being demanding were right.:rolleyes:
We’ve called it every time Poppea. We’re a step ahead of her all the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So sorry about your cat Poppea. Animal loss is awful. I’m still devastated about my doggo who died in August.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
i bet it's vegan burgers with vegan mayo and fries grown by a veggie wizard looking like Catweazle 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well, this witch for one, is so happy to see your return. We are all on the same trajectory here, and that is to the far distant Planet Megatron. In true Flash Gordon style, let’s hit Minge City (sorry typo, Mingo). Destroy the usurpers and bring the equilibrium back. Aunty ooooahhhh, saviour of the universe! 🦹🏻‍♂️
"Minge City" ... hmmm. Another name for her stinky candle range methinks. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope. They are only to be worn at states dinners. And the only states dinner happinig during her blitzappearance with the RF was for The Donald. 😄 And we all know how this went ;-)

ETA Sorry this was already said by someone else. Normally I do read the whole thread before posting, but I am a bit beside myself. Had to have the cat put down last night, so please bear with me.
Sorry to hear that, bless you. I'm sort of in the same boat - my beloved kitty received a cancer diagnosis yesterday and is living on borrowed time. Life stinks sometimes doesn't it? 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry to hear that, bless you. I'm sort of in the same boat - my beloved kitty received a cancer diagnosis yesterday and is living on borrowed time. Life stinks sometimes doesn't it? 😥
Oh bless you both ❤ My Ralph cat passed away in mid-March with kidney failure. Broke my heart and it still gets me every now and again. He was 13, we got him 2 days after our honeymoon ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You got this all wrong. He doesn't want to be known as Harry. That would be plain and common. He wants to be known as 'Just Harry'. Which is a bit like a title. I mean there just has to be some word before the name to seperate oneself from the unwashed masses, right? 🤭
The Harry formally known as Prince

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am sorry for both of you! I hope they'll be able to make her last days enjoyable. It is hard because there is so little we can do for them and they can't really tell how they feel, we need to relie on our senses and experience to know when it is time for them to go.

Ever since we went to the vet I've tried not to cry, because when I start I'll never stop. She was my fifth cat but the cat love of my life and I don't think I will be able to love another cat as much, so right now, I won't get another. This morning I went into the kitchen and it was the first time since 1986 I had no cat to feed. I was so lost until I remembered to make myself a coffee.

Stay strong!

My condolences ❤. @Poppea
Thank you!!!

But please everyone, stop it now. I am really working hard to hold it together and your condolences are sweet but not what I need now. I need to witch to not think about it. So please, let's bash the royal riff-raff!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Nope. They are only to be worn at states dinners. And the only states dinner happinig during her blitzappearance with the RF was for The Donald. 😄 And we all know how this went ;-)

ETA Sorry this was already said by someone else. Normally I do read the whole thread before posting, but I am a bit beside myself. Had to have the cat put down last night, so please bear with me.
Sending (((hugs))). Never nice to lose a cat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.