Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she wants photos of herself in front of a large ;captive) crowd so that she can contrast it to Harry’s pathetic showing at the UN. “You see Hawwy (and world) I am the star, not him! I am a star in my own right”

you know it rankles that everything she is invited to is because of him and with him glued to her side. Her one solo outing was the disgusting Uvalde photo op. This is her chance to have the spotlight to herself and try and prove that she is a solo draw, even without him. ;

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
NASA rolled out the SLS rocket this week to the launchpad from the vehicle assembly building. It's a good analogy for Harry and Meghan and Megxit. Their managers rolled out the rocket to fanfare but forget to check if it has no fuel. You can't launch it into the stratosphere and beyond with no fuel. What do you do? Roll it back to where it came from. The managers still get paid despite it all. All they're doing now is a cut price version of what they were doing already. They have no talent (fuel). They are idiots.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
@LadyMuck I've been meaning to thank you for ages. You're so good at putting up YouTube stuff and tweets etc. I really appreciate it as I would often miss stuff if you didn't. So many, many thanks for your efforts. You're a thread treasure. ❤

Yes, good point.

Time for a Tattle award for @LadyMuck for bringing us loads of juicy videos that we would not otherwise see......

feet award.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
OT: Sometimes when you experience deep sorrow & loss, it’s best to find the funny nugget in the midst of it all! 😊 I’m sharing this photo of my Love who I lost in a tragic motorcycle accident two years ago because it always makes me laugh! 🤣 He was the kindest, sweetest man I’ve ever known & I miss him every day! The whole lot of us in here struggle with the loss of someone we love, so I just thought sharing this little gem would be a sweet reminder that even though they leave us in the physical sense, the memories they gave us keeps us moving forward 😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
If the wedding vow renewal thing actually happens who would really want to watch it? Netsux are surely clutching at straws if they think it will be widely watched.
any documentary on these cunts would be as exciting and interesting as watching snail racing... you might watch the start and the end but the bit in the middle just takes too bleeping long and you lose the will to live out of sheer boredom.... lol

• Haha
  • Heart
OT: Sometimes when you experience deep sorrow & loss, it’s best to find the funny nugget in the midst of it all. 😊 I’m sharing this photo of my Love who I lost in a tragic motorcycle accident two years ago because it always makes me laugh! He was the kindest, sweetest man I’ve ever known & I miss him every day! The whole lot of us in here struggle with the loss of someone we love, so I just thought sharing this little gem would be a sweet reminder that even though they leave us in the physical sense, the memories they gave us keeps us moving forward 😘
He looks like a lot of fun! So glad the memories are keeping you going xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think she wants photos of herself in front of a large ;captive) crowd so that she can contrast it to Harry’s pathetic showing at the UN. “You see Hawwy (and world) I am the star, not him! I am a star in my own right”
Someone needs to pull the fire alarm* as soon as she's stood on stage. :devilish::LOL:

*I do not advocate pulling fire alarms unnecessarily. It is very wrong to do that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Guessing here, but looking at the small circled photo of the Stoat, he's got a lot of hair on top. Or it could be the light, plus his boobs seem flatter? Could these be old photos? We have never seen a photo of them that wasn't fake or staged. What's the idiot doing in Mozambique anyway?
maybe the roast chicken isn't enough any more... now he wants to try out roast elephant....lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a theory that you never really die until no one remembers you and you're not spoken about. I mean, obviously you're not physically here any more. For most of us, this is a good thing - we relive the memories, we laugh, we think "oh he/she would have loved/hated that", but in Hazno's case he's just 'stuck'. Which is sad really, but he's a twit anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I see a couple of people have voted for "What are you talking about? Of course we want them here." - @Nuttynana what do you know about all the shops running out of tomatoes?!
Also, has anyone done the 'renewed their vows 3 days earlier' gag yet?
We did that 3 days ago. And can we substitute beans for tomatoes? how about soup? I mean, a cans a can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Anyone remember when Joan Collins took her book publishing company to court?
They gave her an advance on a book. She wrote the book. The Publisher said it was crap and asked for their money back. She took them to court and won.

So I assume that if the Harkles have provided 'content' to Netflix and Netflix think it's crap, they must still be paid.
It is logical that Netflix will be looking for ways not to pay, such as breach of contract or whatever.

• Wow
From twitter....
Wish the grey haired guy on the seat would have a word with Meghan and Harry as well.

Must have been a train in the city itself cos out west some one would have kicked the tit out of him and MADE him shut up... lol would have been some real colourful language too.... those people were way too polite....lol Go the Westies,,,,lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the main topic about m and the senators calls were, but this seems more up to date with that person who works there saying that Smeg was 20 minutes late so missed her slot with senator then refused to leave her number. I hadn't read that before
Yes LadyMuck that is new about Smeg being late and not leaving a number. Probably didn't want anyone getting Orca's garden shed phone number.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
OT: Sometimes when you experience deep sorrow & loss, it’s best to find the funny nugget in the midst of it all! 😊 I’m sharing this photo of my Love who I lost in a tragic motorcycle accident two years ago because it always makes me laugh! 🤣 He was the kindest, sweetest man I’ve ever known & I miss him every day! The whole lot of us in here struggle with the loss of someone we love, so I just thought sharing this little gem would be a sweet reminder that even though they leave us in the physical sense, the memories they gave us keeps us moving forward 😘
Looks like he had wonderful sense of humor! So sorry for your loss. The memories we keep close to our hearts help to keep us going and eventually we learn to laugh again 🤗

• Heart
Anyone remember when Joan Collins took her book publishing company to court?
They gave her an advance on a book. She wrote the book. The Publisher said it was crap and asked for their money back. She took them to court and won.

So I assume that if the Harkles have provided 'content' to Netflix and Netflix think it's crap, they must still be paid.
It is logical that Netflix will be looking for ways not to pay, such as breach of contract or whatever.
Just looked this up. It was a $4million book deal, with a $1.2million advance. They wanted their advance back. She went to court and won.

She kept the $1.2million advance, she didn't receive the rest of the $4million.

The best H&M can expect is to keep any advance (more fool Netflix & Spotify for that) - which will already be spent, I'd imagine.

I can't believe that blind says we might have to wait til next March to see them dumped ! :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I have a theory that you never really die until no one remembers you and you're not spoken about. I mean, obviously you're not physically here any more. For most of us, this is a good thing - we relive the memories, we laugh, we think "oh he/she would have loved/hated that", but in Hazno's case he's just 'stuck'. Which is sad really, but he's a twit anyway.
I'm inclined to believe in reincarnation. Part of my Witchy beliefs. I get a lot of enjoyment wondering what haz and smeg will come back as. :LOL: 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I will piss myself laughing if Netflix retains copyright and does a hatchet job on them after ending contracts. Behind scenes footage of their diva behaviour, empty rooms, bored audiences, arguments etc.

I may sign up to watch such a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I will piss myself laughing if Netflix retains copyright and does a hatchet job on them after ending contracts. Behind scenes footage of their diva behaviour, empty rooms, bored audiences, arguments etc.

I may sign up to watch such a thing.
Imagine the ratings , they wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. It could be like the Bros documentary but even more humiliating😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.