Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's briefing at CH during cocktail hour or 6.

It was generally agreed that we will not be meeting the Cunsters said PC and they all put forward a plan.

Cammy is pruning the roses and C is talking to them HM said she can't be fucked with seeing them and they can piss off.

Will and K sniggered and had arranged for Germany to invade Poland during their visit to Germany and the Slapper could service the troops before they leave, Stoat can play pretend war with his plastic helmet on and toy gun whilst juggling with hand grenades.

Z and Mighty Mike are going to Manchester to arrange an object throwing excercise complete with a water cannon.

It was a lovely get-together ending with K doing a throat slicing movement, Aunty A was doing the wanker sign and Cammy pissed herself laughing while giving the middle finger, Chas chortled and they all mooned at their wedding photo.

Major Johnny was measuring the length of his cabre to make sure it was a tight fit.

Soph and Ed gave them the old V and HM lifter her leg and farted at their mugshot.

The session ended with them all pissed and singing a rude version of Sweet Caroline.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sue Smith. First few minutes are her showing her weight loss recipe. Looks tasty!

Reactions: 13
I just hope Netfux are ready and prepared for the almighty cries of racism that they're going to get from the Sussex Squad culties when they finally pull the plug on the grifters.

But then on the other hand, they should have known when they signed the pair up that that's how their thug army operate and that this is how it might end. So, self inflicted really.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Someone on twitter said the Mozambique photos were timestamped 2012
There's one of a plane and that was. I don't know where that one comes from.

I just hope Netfux are ready and prepared for the almighty cries of racism that they're going to get from the Sussex Squad culties when they finally pull the plug on the grifters.

But then on the other hand, they should have known when they signed the pair up that that's how their thug army operate and that this is how it might end. So, self inflicted really.
They've surely got to Tiger King them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dayum! That's two now! Seems as though some ppl are getting a wee bit nervous the closer ppl get to the truth about things!

Is that the sussex squad twitter suspended or the Duchess of narsussex account suspended?
I think it means the sussex squad acount is being investigated.

PS
What does it mean to "Tiger King" them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that the sussex squad twitter suspended or the Duchess of narsussex account suspended?

PS
The Sussex squad 's twitter account is suspended.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

PS
Joe Exotic was being followed for a show on his Tiger rescue/zoo place and it turned into such a tit show, it became a complete stitch up. It was shown right at the beginning of lockdown and everybody binged it!

Reactions: 25
Someone on twitter said the Mozambique photos were timestamped 2012
I have just looked and I don't think the Mozambique photos were timestamped 2012, I think what has happened is that the person was alluding to the plane that can be seen in the background of the picture that Harry is in and added the airport picture in for context which was timestamped 2012. It is still strange though that nobody seemed to know when Harry was in Mozambique as none of the royal reporters have reported on it and Omid hasn't reported on it either. It does seem like Harry has already left Mozambique though as multiple articles have said that he was there for 3 days but they don't know when he arrived or when he left. Although it seems like the Daily Mail are sure that made the visit this week and that he flew into Heathrow on Sunday and then went onto a connecting flight to Johannesburg, but if this is true surely there would have been a photo of him arriving at Heathrow and why does he have to get a flight into Heathrow surely there is an airport in America that can take him directly to Mozambique.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...surprise-three-day-solo-visit-Mozambique.html

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A source told MailOnline Harry flew to Heathrow on Sunday, where he changed to a connecting flight to Johannesburg.

Can't you get there from America?

Reactions: 17
:geek:

PS
I blame my glasses. Yes...it's my glasses! They were foggy. I misread the post!!! Yeah, yeah! That's it!! Ahahahaha!!! :ROFLMAO: :geek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I keep thinking of Haz crying (paraphrased) "My mum got WIlliam set and now she is focused on helping me" I think that is the surest signal we have as to how miserable he is with Megzzy and the flatpacks. He sees William and Catherine and the kids being happy and thriving. Instead of doing some self-reflection as to why he is so miserable (hey Haz - the misery is coming from within the house!) he believes that WIlliam got all that because his mother guided him to it, ergo, he is only so unhappy because she hasn't gotten to him yet. He knows on some level that it is not supposed to be this way - there is a better way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Will the harkles be in uk on 6 September? As that's the date that Diana's funeral took place. Cue them doing some stunt.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Bookworm. Smeg's (boy)friends Part 2. Be warned, the tweeting birds are back lol

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.