Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will piss myself laughing if Netflix retains copyright and does a hatchet job on them after ending contracts. Behind scenes footage of their diva behaviour, empty rooms, bored audiences, arguments etc.

I may sign up to watch such a thing.
That would be A - MAZE - ING. "Harry and Meghan: Trouble in Paradise?".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just looked this up. It was a $4million book deal, with a $1.2million advance. They wanted their advance back. She went to court and won.

She kept the $1.2million advance, she didn't receive the rest of the $4million.

The best H&M can expect is to keep any advance (more fool Netflix & Spotify for that) - which will already be spent, I'd imagine.

I can't believe that blind says we might have to wait til next March to see them dumped ! :(
I’m with you there Mancunian, I can’t wait that long!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm inclined to believe in reincarnation. Part of my Witchy beliefs. I get a lot of enjoyment wondering what haz and smeg will come back as. :LOL: 🧙‍♀️
Common garden slugs? 🐌 Cockroaches?🪳 Either one can be sent back into the afterlife again with a wee bit of salt or a boot!! 🥾 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I will piss myself laughing if Netflix retains copyright and does a hatchet job on them after ending contracts. Behind scenes footage of their diva behaviour, empty rooms, bored audiences, arguments etc.

I may sign up to watch such a thing.
Now that is something I would definitely watch - over and over again!! :p 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OT: Sometimes when you experience deep sorrow & loss, it’s best to find the funny nugget in the midst of it all! 😊 I’m sharing this photo of my Love who I lost in a tragic motorcycle accident two years ago because it always makes me laugh! 🤣 He was the kindest, sweetest man I’ve ever known & I miss him every day! The whole lot of us in here struggle with the loss of someone we love, so I just thought sharing this little gem would be a sweet reminder that even though they leave us in the physical sense, the memories they gave us keeps us moving forward 😘
He looks lovely and so sorry for your loss @Who'sYerDaddy😇😇😇.

Tattlers are here for you me old mucker❤❤❤

I'm inclined to believe in reincarnation. Part of my Witchy beliefs. I get a lot of enjoyment wondering what haz and smeg will come back as. :LOL: 🧙‍♀️
Hitler and Eva Braun

Hitler and Eva Braun

That would be A - MAZE - ING. "Harry and Meghan: Trouble in Paradise?".
Here's hoping that HM and co totally ignore the fuckers and give the cunts a right Royal boot up their jackseys,would lose the boot though and those two jackals would enjoy the sexual kick.

Johnny's cabre right up em largest end first like a giant skewer!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He looks like a lot of fun! So glad the memories are keeping you going xx
Thank you @Wackie Jeaver! He was HILARIOUS, so yep! The funny stuff he said and did DEFINITELY keeps me going! @Nuttynana: The pic I posted was him makin' bacon for our breakfast. He was standing there in his underbritches, and I told him I didn't want his John Thomas to get bacon grease burns, so we put my apron on him!! :ROFLMAO: He was SUCH a good sport!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
OT: Sometimes when you experience deep sorrow & loss, it’s best to find the funny nugget in the midst of it all! 😊 I’m sharing this photo of my Love who I lost in a tragic motorcycle accident two years ago because it always makes me laugh! 🤣 He was the kindest, sweetest man I’ve ever known & I miss him every day! The whole lot of us in here struggle with the loss of someone we love, so I just thought sharing this little gem would be a sweet reminder that even though they leave us in the physical sense, the memories they gave us keeps us moving forward 😘
He looks like he was a hoot - I am sorry that you lost him too soon and glad that you can remember him with a smile

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Anyone remember when Joan Collins took her book publishing company to court?
They gave her an advance on a book. She wrote the book. The Publisher said it was crap and asked for their money back. She took them to court and won.

So I assume that if the Harkles have provided 'content' to Netflix and Netflix think it's crap, they must still be paid.
It is logical that Netflix will be looking for ways not to pay, such as breach of contract or whatever.
Writing contracts are set up that way - you get some on signing, some on delivery/acceptance, some on publication (some publishing houses also do a 4th payment one year after publication) If you deliver the book, you usually get to keep that first payment because the writer fulfilled that part of the contract. If it is so bad that they can’t even edit into shape, it’s the next two (or three) parts you have not fulfilled. If you don’t deliver a book at all, they can demand the first payment back.

So, as long as Hawwy delivers a manuscript, they will keep that part of the advance.

I always found it interesting that someone leaked the name of the ghostwriter…that is not usually done. Maybe because no one believed he could actually write a whole book when he appears to have never read one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If there's one consolation about them going to Manchester, it's that they are highly unlikely to "do an Uvalde" at the bombing memorial since it was opened by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge:

he-Official-Opening-Of-The-Glade-Of-Light-Memorial.jpg

Compare & contrast:

markle1.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.