Harry & Meghan #215 The Queen is not amused. She does not like being used.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what According 2taz is talking about? She's just posted this on her community page

Only a blank for me

Its the usual bollox.
tit stirring media.

The brothers might have a meeting.
The sisters in law could plan a shopping trip.
The children might have a play date.

Yeh, and Stoats might fly.
Haha, when I read that I thought it said sisters in law could plan a shooting trip. Just woke up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Harry & Meghan - all words, no action.’

‘Your families matter too, Harry and Meghan.’
‘Harry & Meghan
Yakety yak
Don’t talk back’. or ‘Don’t come back.’

Sorry to be replying to myself but my tiny brain can’t stop picking over the possibilities! 🙃 Such a great opportunity for locally-based Tatlers to get an image out there to show contempt for the Harkles in tha same way the fantastic one in New York did!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So #houseinhabit on inta is reading Tom’s book , they’ll be a lot of Hollywood luvvies waiting for her review, this will be interesting, would love her to dig deep on the hoe, as she did with amber

Reactions: 22
I just read online somewhere what I thought was a brilliant description of them.
It was :
‘Second row Harry and his third hand wife’
I might try to incorporate that into a thread title suggestion at some point 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
‘Harry & Meghan
Yakety yak

Sorry to be replying to myself but my tiny brain can’t stop picking over the possibilities! 🙃 Such a great opportunity for locally-based Tatlers to get an image out there to show contempt for the Harkles in tha same way the fantastic one in New York did!
A thread title up there, just leave out the or.

Reactions: 12
I love Carole Malone. I’ve never understood why she doesn’t get more Anti Harkle recognition than she does. Whenever she’s on the likes of Jeremy Vine (spit) she argues to the death against them. I especially love when she’s up against Shouty Shola but very few ever seem to pick up on it.
One of the few people Shouty is sometimes wary of although it doesn’t stop her (Shouty) spewing a load of tit.
For someone against racism, anyone more racist I’ve yet to come across.
Shouty that is. Not Carole.

Reactions: 34
Catching up after vacation, so to sum up their upcoming Europe visit, is there any hidden agenda apart from chariddy events?

Sept. 5, Manchester, One Young World Summit - Smegs keynote address plus both meet with s group of delegates to talk about gender equality 😴🥱

Sept 6, Dusseldorf Germany, Invictus Games “One Year to Go” event. I wonder why Germany?

Sept 8, Well Child Awards (Harry has been a patron since 2007), agree with the comments above #MeghanMarkleBulliedCharlotte

Speaking of hashtags and SEO, I have no idea where tattle shows up in the Harkle google results, but just in case and just to annoy Sunnyfewer Sucks, here we go with some keywords: #duchesspeg #meghanmarkle #duchesssussexrealage #childrensussex #oprahinterview #princeharry #freepablo #meghanmarkleisagrifter #suitsshow #markled #invictusgames #oneyoungsummit #wordsalad #diana2.0myass #thatho #omidscobie #omar #tombower

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Harry & Meghan
Yakety yak

What. Freda. Says.
Is all that is needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just read online somewhere what I thought was a brilliant description of them.
It was :
‘Second row Harry and his third hand wife’
I might try to incorporate that into a thread title suggestion at some point 😂
Harry & Meghan #216 second row harry and his third hand wife, fark off to ChungaChunga and live your best life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Harry & Meghan #216 Harry and Meghan, yakety yak, don’t talk back, don’t come back!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.