Harry & Meghan #215 The Queen is not amused. She does not like being used.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Sue Smith's video I posted upthread, she recommends Deanna Eppers latest post or blog but I can't find it. Can another kind Tattler find Deanna's blog please 🙏

Reactions: 11
@Ndrangheta nails this: ‘we in Britain are a nation jaded by a thousand wars, we use acerbic sarcasm, wit, and humour to shoot our victims down.’.

Putting the mockers on brings us together.
The foolish notion that Hazza & other useful idiots may entertain that this visceral please of taking the piss can be suppressed by ‘cancel’, petty fogging bad laws to control speech…& thought, & legal injunctions has underestimated the power of a sharp tongue, withering look, & a shared joke. This cuts across all classes, all nations & all sorts.
Oh yes, we are EXPERT piss takers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What did I miss? What did I miss?

This time difference is a pain, especially when the thread is on rollerskates.
Missed it too, 😞 A (very) short, sharp battle, it would seem! 😃
Freda, Queen of Seeing Off sugars, would be proud!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's here
Thanks. I've downloaded it and saved it to the Gallery under screenshots. It's possibly slightly clearer. Do you want any specific keywords adding to help search for it at a later date?

Reactions: 12
On Sue Smith's video I posted upthread, she recommends Deanna Eppers latest post or blog but I can't find it. Can another kind Tattler find Deanna's blog please 🙏

Nearest I could find

Reactions: 11
I really wish someone out there would start a petition saying we don’t want the toxic duo visiting. Not because it would stop them but it would show the RF just how universally loathed they are.

Also a year or so ago it was said that Charles would not be moving into Buckingham Palace when he is king. It will be used as offices and for functions and he will live in Clarence House when in London. So any idea of him giving it to them is pure fiction.

Reactions: 32
I don’t think Madam will move back to Frog Cottage. It’s probably not grand enough and the grey damp winters will crucify her 😊😊. Where will they house the staff? I bet she makes her current staff address her as Her Royal Highness , you just know it.

They are so untrustworthy, spiteful and malevolent I don’t see Charles or William ever letting her back in, it’s

I understood you, it was just a minor reflection on spins, and of course the overwhelming urge to insert the fashion choices of my late mother into the post.
It's residual trauma...and compulsive . :ROFLMAO:

The sandals if they aren't a copy of St Laurent Tribute but originals should never, ever be criticized .
There's sandals, and there's sandals one spends a day in without pain.
Can't identify them they blend to much because of the colour.

I'm waiting for Karma since the pap walk in Wellington boots, still nothing .
I hope Karma hurries. As tempting as it is, I can't even think about wishing ill on anyone. But if I wish wonderful things for W&C, no blood on my hands. Lol. I am wishing such wonderful things for them. Now back to the Harkles - I'm wishing speed and strength for Karma. And good aim.
😇

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I still think this rushed announced visit is because he has to sign something or meet with his lawyers in person and also to show off to the Global citizen thing they weren't invited to, that they can do better.

O/T Darius from Pop Idol has died aged 41

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lady C plunging right in

Old Jamaican saying 'if you spit in the sky it will fall in your eye' - retribution slow to catch up with the Harkles.

The Harkles coming to UK for Netflix footage? Megsy Baby will give a keynote speech. Coincides with Boris handing over to new PM, and TQ receiving him or her. Will the Harkles see TQ? Lady C believes it will be very ominous if they are not received by TQ.

Racism claims based on Smeg being 1st poc to marry into TRF? Not strictly true. Preposturous posturing, and bronzing herself up to fit the coloured narrative. Lady C wrote a book about it - People of Colour in TRF. There were many more poc before her with Diana (William & Haz) having İndian blood in their ancestry.

İRS investigating the Harkles? Smeg will shout racism and call Kamala for help at the injustice.

Smeg glared at Princess Charlotte at the wedding? Yes, she clearly did, and Charlotte froze. Smeg is not that good an actress to disguise her true feelings. The Cambridges will not be very forgiving of such behaviour towards an innocent child.

Haz using surname Wales - so Smeg can be Princess of Wales? This is probably the motivation behind it, spurred on by Smeg. Haz is not Prince Henry of Wales, and has no right to be using it - he is Duke of Sussex. Everyone can see Smeg's moves on the chessboard of life - she is transparent as freshly cleaned glass.

Bill to give Monarch power to remove titles? Lady C believes it has some merit in that the Monarch can revoke titles. But there is also something disquieting about the desire for a committee of MP's to recommend to TQ that she should do so. Stripping TQ of her unsullied right where titles are concerned becomes political. Lady C hopes the committee part is excluded as the bill progresses.

No birth certificate for Lilibet Diana exists in US? Did Smeg submit an informational certificate in lieu of an actual certificate? Lady C maintains we have a right to ask questions as birth certificates are a matter of public record.

Smeg's use of her eggs questioned as children presented as lily white with red hair? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as they don't state it as a fact and lay themselves open to defamation.

Hypocrisy of breaking rules? Smeg is a rule breaker and has encouraged Haz to ignore every rule he was brought up to abide by. The Harkles expect everybody to follow their rules on everything - dictator-like.

Smeg being touted as a big Hollywood star on UK TV? Presenters have to toe the line. Andrew Morton was one of the first to big Smeg up in his book. MSM are still doing this even though they know it is a lie. TV wants to enhance its hold on power and enrich itself. Piers Morgan dared to question Smeg and was fired for it. False narrative being spun that Smeg is a victim rather than a perpetrator, and gave up a wonderful career for TRF. The reality is that she was a d-list actress, reasonably successful but was never a star. The only constellation she is starring in is one of true dubiousness - a star of misinformation, divisiveness, and bitterness.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Last time they came Eugenie had to move out of frogmore with her husband and baby
Did they move back ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.