Harry & Meghan #215 The Queen is not amused. She does not like being used.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So close to a new thread. I’m very sad this horrible grown ass woman bullied a child. She is so narcissistic that she is threatened by the very existence of this child. I’m thrilled to see #meganmarkleisabully and similar hashtags are trending. That One World group is being bombarded with messages. Good. Let’s scuttle the witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't believe that for one second. Cambridges will never forgive them for what they've done to RF and her treatment of Charlotte. More spin from SS and scoobie. JMO
I agree.

If I were William I wouldn't talk to Hazno until I found out what he'd written in his Memoir. William is bound to feature heavily and he'll be worried about how Hazno paints him.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I agree.

If I were William I wouldn't talk to Hazno until I found out what he'd written in his Memoir. William is bound to feature heavily and he'll be worried about how Hazno paints him.
True.

Though I wonder how much the Place is really bothered about what Harry says in this book.

If Harry had any sense.... yeah I know... he never would have mentioned the book, and would have just released it.
By now his fox has been shot on most of the stories he, his dimwit wife, and a 'general' American reader think 'juicy': something proven if it is true he is dabbling in Diana conspiracies.

About the only thing he can reveal, that isn't already known, is how many times he has tried to commit suicide... I'm guessing four, one of which was serious...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just weeks after praising Smeg as her friend Serena has been beaten spectacularly by Emma Radacanu ! Markled.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I love Carole Malone. I’ve never understood why she doesn’t get more Anti Harkle recognition than she does. Whenever she’s on the likes of Jeremy Vine (spit) she argues to the death against them. I especially love when she’s up against Shouty Shola but very few ever seem to pick up on it.
One of the few people Shouty is sometimes wary of although it doesn’t stop her (Shouty) spewing a load of tit.
For someone against racism, anyone more racist I’ve yet to come across.
Shouty that is. Not Carole.

I've said before that I'm sure Carole Malone comes on this thread as she so often includes stuff in her Express articles that we've been discussing. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone want to start the new thread? Or shall I do it? Not sure I'm up for a decent recap, brain very fuzzy because of the heat. :LOL:

New Thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.