Harry & Meghan #215 The Queen is not amused. She does not like being used.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it, along with my post welcoming them đŸ˜„
Yes, I gave a welcome post to them as well as did @LadyMuck but they’ve disappeared now.
The posts I mean although the sugar didn’t last long either.
Pity the posts didn’t stay. Might have served as a deterrent to anyone else who wants to inflict sugary shite on us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve stayed away from this thread for a while as can’t deal with this vile pair any more (though love the commentary here). But when I read this I can feel the ol hatred setting in again. The thought of these kinds of people plus Trudeau plus Branson plus the bloody Harkles thinking they have the right to lecture young people or indeed any other people at all about anything truly gives me the rage. It’s like a poison that the most elite people in the world think they have the right to tell other people how to live with their horrible upside-down ideology. Just duck off all of you!

I am starting to think I have some kind of Woke Derangement Syndrome and need help, maybe I’ll start a support thread 😂
I most definitely suffer from that syndrome 👍😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was thinking about it but to be honest I'm so pissed off about the situation between the PCSO and the poor rape survivor that I'm going to put some energy in writing to protest that. Haven't been this angry in a long time. For people who don't know what I'm talking about look at Kellie Jay Keens latest post on YouTube. Be warned, it's very upsetting listening.

All of which is off topic, sorry, not sorry. Back on topic, what do you think should be on a sign to greet haz to Manchester. I'm thinking on the lines of Traitor Prince or Bad and Evil Grandson? Give me ideas!
Booooooooooo, Booooooooooo & thrice Boooooooooooooo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What do you think about this?

"The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust (QCT) is partnered with One Young World (OYW) to offer QCT Scholarships to 53 young leaders – one from every Commonwealth country. Furthermore, it’s a preeminent global forum for young leaders who have demonstrated a commitment to effecting positive change.

I’ve read: “QCT is fortunate to benefit from multiple charitable corporate partnerships, all of which, through gifts in kind, enable the charity to enhance the support it offers young social entrepreneurs across the Commonwealth”. Okay, I can agree with the part that there are multiple corporate partnerships that donate very generously. They GIVE for this initiative.

The article goes on to say “One of the charitable partnerships QCT is grateful to have is with BetterUp, a collaboration which came about through BetterUp’s chief impact officer, Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, the former president of QCT, who remains a friend of the charity. All gifts in kind are published in the charity’s annual report and accounts.”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yes well lets ''spin''
Buckingham Palace : Charles in addition to ''private'' Highgrove, Birkhall, +Camilla's House, +Welsh +Isle of Scily...cue outrage
+Balmoral, Sandrigham-it absolutely doesn't matter the Duchy-not Duchy, the relevance is only about ''living/working'' in.

And Charles has even more-as ''offices''.

Windsor Castle-William+KP-What happens with Anmer
Clarence -Edward-Who gets Bagshot?
Osborne-That one discredited that entire post.
Highrove
Why does the King have pet projects, inviting dodgy donations, when nobody else can?
Why is Belvedere leased by Camilla's and Charles ''bussines'' association ?
Earl of Snowdon- I thought we are slimming down?
But, but Andrew ... yes, there are no super injunctions on Andrew .

Disclaimer for the above:
I don't mind pet projects, properties or anything similar.
In the above there's nothing that bothers me, it's technically normal.

Profiting from Royal connections is also something entirely different for me , than what the media presents as ''profiting .

However if someone succeeds in messing with QM will, then Royal Lodge, Adelaide and the Queen's childhood cottage restored to original by Andrew and Bea could also end in Harkle's hands.
Rollerskates you say?

Heres a reminder of the Queen on skates escaping from Harry and the netflix crew....

View attachment 1503264
I love this ❀. from the NotFlix to the running crew, and the fact that HMs skates match her Tartan plaid it's perfect. I never tire looking the whole collection of your Masterpieces in the wiki. It makes me smile after a day of reading about the Ginger Prick and his Prickinatrix.
Skate You Majesty, Skate!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is priceless! So inclusive .

They are so lame.

Prefer you to be black and please no disabilities, so wrong on both levels.
It's intentional ,trying to implicate Harkles with discrimination .
No one (MSM) will react.
Or satire because of Harry's empty seats at UN.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously??!!
How do you stop this circus????
View attachment 1504335
Shocking. This has to be a fake, right?!?!?

If not...

If that was prefer whites there would be an outcry. As for the disgusting no visible disabilities I am wordless. There PLENTY of invisible disabilities which prevent people from standing.

This is the new generation of 'be bleeping kind and inclusive of everyone'.

I am completely disgusted.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know what According 2taz is talking about? She's just posted this on her community page

Allegedly secret meetings between Harkles and cambridges have been arranged.
It was on gb news

Could be.

IMO it's the usual bollox

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
It was on gb news
I don't believe that for one second. Cambridges will never forgive them for what they've done to RF and her treatment of Charlotte. More spin from SS and scoobie. JMO

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That’s not what it says; it’s pure speculation.
Its the usual bollox.
tit stirring media.

The brothers might have a meeting.
The sisters in law could plan a shopping trip.
The children might have a play date.

Yeh, and Stoats might fly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It was on gb news

Could be.

IMO it's the usual bollox
As long as I’ve got a hole in my arse William and Kate are not going to meet with those cunts for a get together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.