Harry & Meghan #215 The Queen is not amused. She does not like being used.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The so called "Charities" are going to regret this.

Sussex Squad better open their pockets to donate once again.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
U
It looks like it, along with my post welcoming them 😥
When they appear it's usually a sign bad things are happening. They must hate the fact they're having to come back to the awful UK after thinking they were too big for the role

Reactions: 23
U

When they appear it's usually a sign bad things are happening. They must hate the fact they're having to come back to the awful UK after thinking they were too big for the role
I love the way the sugars accuse us of letting Smegz 'live rent free in our heads' 😄

But we're all having a laugh at the Harkles expense whereas the sugars must all have steam coming out of their ears and high blood pressure trying to defend their Kween 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@Ndrangheta nails this: ‘we in Britain are a nation jaded by a thousand wars, we use acerbic sarcasm, wit, and humour to shoot our victims down.’.

Putting the mockers on brings us together.
The foolish notion that Hazza & other useful idiots may entertain that this visceral please of taking the piss can be suppressed by ‘cancel’, petty fogging bad laws to control speech…& thought, & legal injunctions has underestimated the power of a sharp tongue, withering look, & a shared joke. This cuts across all classes, all nations & all sorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Regarding Smegz on the internet does anyone remember this crap? Many people were convinced that this weirdo is her. See screenshot below from Tumblr. If Hazno's autobiography ends with 'I am the Captain of my soul' we'll know we were right 😄
View attachment 1503047
Have you got a clearer shot of this? Can you add it as an attachment, which might help. I'll save it in the gallery under screenshots

Can I see the post @JAR21?? Or has it gone now
It seems to have gone.

I said don't let the door hit you on the way out, or perhaps you should because then it might knock some sense into you.

And something else I can't remember!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@JAR21
Where in the wiki is the video of Harry's snort/cry/laughter and the one where he's pushing the button on the shawl, please?
Sorry to be thick.

Reactions: 14
Duchess of Narsussex
I was thinking about it but to be honest I'm so pissed off about the situation between the PCSO and the poor rape survivor that I'm going to put some energy in writing to protest that. Haven't been this angry in a long time. For people who don't know what I'm talking about look at Kellie Jay Keens latest post on YouTube. Be warned, it's very upsetting listening.

All of which is off topic, sorry, not sorry. Back on topic, what do you think should be on a sign to greet haz to Manchester. I'm thinking on the lines of Traitor Prince or Bad and Evil Grandson? Give me ideas!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What did I miss? What did I miss?

This time difference is a pain, especially when the thread is on rollerskates.
Rollerskates you say?

Heres a reminder of the Queen on skates escaping from Harry and the netflix crew....

camera crew chasing queen.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I was thinking about it but to be honest I'm so pissed off about the situation between the PCSO and the poor rape survivor that I'm going to put some energy in writing to protest that. Haven't been this angry in a long time. For people who don't know what I'm talking about look at Kellie Jay Keens latest post on YouTube. Be warned, it's very upsetting listening.

All of which is off topic, sorry, not sorry. Back on topic, what do you think should be on a sign to greet haz to Manchester. I'm thinking on the lines of Traitor Prince or Bad and Evil Grandson? Give me ideas!
I'm thinking 'Harry is a traitor' would really upset him because he probably doesn't believe that he is.

Or something along these lines.... 😄
340574.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.