Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dolls house like that. Well a bit smaller than that and less ostentatious. Actually it was nothing like that, other than it had windows and a door.:ROFLMAO:
I loved that doll's house.Then my brothers set fire to it in the back garden on halloween and claimed it was a stray firework what done it ... bastards.

There you go ... perfect match for smeggy. I should be a matchmaker.

I need to go find a balloon to draw scoobie doo on. Might be a gold one and he'll be a funny colour but he already looks weird so no biggy.
Great idea! I would like that! You'd starve to death obviously, because matching an openly gay man to a woman doesn't make for a successful business. So, I'd say: Go for it! You got my unreserved support!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I promise I don't take offense. I think if it had been an American with no ulterior motives, we wouldn't be having these discussions. Murky had a game plan from the beginning. This was the role of a lifetime, nothing sincere. If it was a girl from America who saw him as a man, and fell in love with him and not his status, it would be a completely different situation. Of course, jmo.
I'm glad you don't take offence, none was meant ;) we actually have Americans in the family (husband's niece married to one, they met when he was stationed in the UK, he's in the Air Force). I went out with one too, many moons ago, then we both married other people, but keep in touch 20 years on 🤣 nobody is holding that against her, although the cultural differences are obvious, particularly when you have to stick to the protocol...but she knew that beforehand!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Murky_Meg is quitting twitter for a few days. She's been getting lots of hate, Also using her kids in the hate. Also noticed Royal photographer Arthur Edwards follows her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The Sussex squad are the most disgusting people ever! Bunch of uneducated twats. Pathetic cunts who stupidly fell for meagain little poor me act.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Murky_Meg is quitting twitter for a few days. She's been getting lots of hate, Also using her kids in the hate. Also noticed Royal photographer Arthur Edwards follows her.
Unfortunately as I mentioned the other day, their fan base is full of SJW types who cannot rationalise Meghan’s actions properly due to some elements of the media’s narrative surrounding them. It seems strange to me at these individuals are so keen to accuse people of racism when they are actually not mentioning anything to do with Meghan’s ethnicity. The trolls themselves are the individuals seeing the racial difference and pointing it out to everyone, the criticism is based on her behaviour alone. It’s quite ironic.

Murky Meg makes great videos and it’s a shame that she now feels that she has to disappear for a while. People like these trolls are most likely going to be liberal on the political spectrum and therefore should be ”tolerant” and “welcoming” to all ideas. It seems that they are only tolerant and welcoming towards people that hold the exact same view as them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All the talk about Meghans hair Beverly Knight looks absolutely amazing on tv tonight

Reactions: 12
Thought I'd share some insight. Tornado is about 20 mins north of us.

change of plans - new alert! Bye!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🥺
It's no match for you! ;-) It won't dare to come near a fierce mom of five.👹 But just to be sure, please seek shelter now and stay safe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
un-bleeping-canny.
It's like the little tit is hovering in my kitchen :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.