Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ach her ? She was a dirty woman on Corrie, so who gives a tit what she thinks.

Yes I know she was only acting but I never liked her so she's another one on my bleep list.:)
I don't like her either. Very full of herself

Reactions: 6
I’ve heard that rumour too. I find it weird that Harry inherited it. You would have thought it would go to either the eldest son or the one who got engaged first.
The boys got to choose and William chose Diana's watch.
20200508_172405.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Has Harry said anything today about VE day? I haven't seen anything yet, but if he does, I bet M will feature in it !

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Agree, although I must admit I didn't cotton early on, genuinly thought she was a good thing, despite being an American 🤣 (sorry MO5!, only joking, just the culture might be a bit incompatible I thought!) Can you imagine the sheer calculation involved when you get into a relationship (it feels like that was quite contrived as well), and from the outset you see everything around as an asset to sell/use at a later date?? Keeping notes for future use, not in a normal way people might do to document things for their children/grandchildren, but to monetise it at a later date? Makes me shudder...she's clearly planned this for a while...
I promise I don't take offense. I think if it had been an American with no ulterior motives, we wouldn't be having these discussions. Murky had a game plan from the beginning. This was the role of a lifetime, nothing sincere. If it was a girl from America who saw him as a man, and fell in love with him and not his status, it would be a completely different situation. Of course, jmo.

Reactions: 20
BEYOND DISTURBING!!!! But........that was exactly how things were when we were stuck with the Obama Administration. If you DARED criticized or challenged ANYTHING, you were a racist (still are). But the most horribly vile things can be said about the Trump and Pence Families/Administration. The hypocrisy is mind numbing. And Fekking Obama is mixed himself!!!! It makes no sense!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🖕🏼💩

**On a side note, my Hubs is watching "Once Upon a Time in London"......and he says, "damn!! the Brits are crazy vicious!" 😂😂😂😂😂
I used to have an American boyfriend who is black (I'm white and English). He had a massive chip on his shoulder the size of a tree trunk. Every time something didn't go his way he'd play the race card and whine and grumble and be generally unpleasant. Here in the UK we are very open and welcoming and, whilst racism can occur because some people are just like that, it is not on the level it is in some countries. What really pissed me off was that when I first met him he lied to me about why he was here in England. He told me he was working for Xerox, whereas he was actually here with the US Airforce. I worked out later from various things he mentioned that he must have been based at Greenham Common when he first arrived and I'm sure that was why he was so cagey at first, bloody liberty!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I promise I don't take offense. I think if it had been an American with no ulterior motives, we wouldn't be having these discussions. Murky had a game plan from the beginning. This was the role of a lifetime, nothing sincere. If it was a girl from America who saw him as a man, and fell in love with him and not his status, it would be a completely different situation. Of course, jmo.
Exactly, just as it was for Grace Kelly when she married Prince Rainier - she was a classy and genuine lady. So sad she died so young.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fergie celebrating VE in her usual pared down manner 😂
#NationalTreasure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 125667View attachment 125668View attachment 125669

Thanks to @Norbs I'm now on a roll!

Some more screenshots from The Harkles IG. I know we Tattlers have commented on this already, as has YankeeWally on YouTube, but it's gratifying to see it all again!😁

Couldn't be more obvious IMO
Oh My Hell NO!!!! How can anyone see these and NOT SEE how deranged she is?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

1588956900148.gif

I wonder if the queen has the latest photo of Archie on view in her broadcast tonight. 😬
y'all let me know!!!! seeing as I won't see her broadcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has Harry said anything today about VE day? I haven't seen anything yet, but if he does, I bet M will feature in it !
I find it shocking that he doesn't appear to have said anything about it yet. How many hours behind the UK are they?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The boys got to choose and William chose Diana's watch.View attachment 125764
Ahh right. I’d have gone for the ring every time 💍

#NationalTreasure
Jesus! She looks rough. 😬

I used to have an American boyfriend who is black (I'm white and English). He had a massive chip on his shoulder the size of a tree trunk. Every time something didn't go his way he'd play the race card and whine and grumble and be generally unpleasant. Here in the UK we are very open and welcoming and, whilst racism can occur because some people are just like that, it is not on the level it is in some countries. What really pissed me off was that when I first met him he lied to me about why he was here in England. He told me he was working for Xerox, whereas he was actually here with the US Airforce. I worked out later from various things he mentioned that he must have been based at Greenham Common when he first arrived and I'm sure that was why he was so cagey at first, bloody liberty!! 🤬🤬🤬
I was just watching some old footage of black GI’s dancing with white British girls back on VE Day. For the most part the Brits didn’t bat an eyelid, it was the American GI’s who got pissy about it.

Not seen anything. Can you imagine the response if he did?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thread title idea?
Harry&Megan, duck or rabbit, if megsy wants it megsy haves it!

🤣 go easy on me it's my very first attempt at one 🤦‍♀️
Harry and Meghan, duck or rabbit, if Megsy wants it she's gonna grabit

Good attempt but Ive made an improvement 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I
Here is Tyler Perry’s current partner and mother of his 5yo.
i reckon Megz will keep the title but pop out a little Tyler.
Byeee Harry....!

I think you all have Meghan wrong!
It’s a complete coincidence all her replaceable friends are a bit richer and more influential every rung she goes!
All the discarded “friends” must have been bad people, you know not “kind” ‘COD that’s all she’s interested in when befriending billionaires.
#NationalTreasure
Fergie is Meghan but a people pleaser and with a bigger arse (not Andrew, he’s a nonce)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shwmae! I live in Pembrokeshire! We really appreciate people like yourself abiding by the rules and not attempting to visit, you’ll receive a warm welcome next year when hopefully everything is back to normal!
Shwmae from Carmarthenshire, you’re all welcome back next year too!

• Heart
In her dreams Diana would have been close to Meghan !!:rolleyes:

View attachment 125667View attachment 125668View attachment 125669

Thanks to @Norbs I'm now on a roll!

Some more screenshots from The Harkles IG. I know we Tattlers have commented on this already, as has YankeeWally on YouTube, but it's gratifying to see it all again!😁

Couldn't be more obvious IMO
This is just weird, and IMO this is how she's messed with Harrys head

Reactions: 8
Perhaps I’m stupid but I just can’t see how they relate to her.
( The wedding preacher and gospel choir seemed to surprise everyone)
She never seems to have gravitated towards African American people
wirh the exception of Oprah and the Obamas.
Not even her mother’s family.
Because they are of no use to her.

That is utterly vile ! Myself and 2 other women had the sickest abuse from a woman on Facebook because we dared to comment on the video, she said she's got our names and will act on it
Please report her.
There is just no need for some people idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just spent 10 minutes fruitlessly trying to post a gif of “Father Ted” saying “ The money was resting in my account”

Nearly signed up to app that keeps your bank details? According to a disgruntled user!
Every day there’s something else to remind me I’m like “Catweazle”
Who remembers him?j
I

I think you all have Meghan wrong!
It’s a complete coincidence all her replaceable friends are a bit richer and more influential every rung she goes!
All the discarded “friends” must have been bad people, you know not “kind” that’s all she’s interested in when befriending billionaires.

Fergie is Meghan but a people pleaser and with a bigger arse (not Andrew, he’s a nonce)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.